***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I’m a fan of You Owe Me and Sunshine. I like The City is Mine too.

NaS did that You Owe Me song at the NaS and Lauryn Hill show, the women went crazy for that song.
I don’t necessarily disagree with you, although I ******* hate sunshine, either way those are some of their worst/dumbest songs they ever made. Doesn’t take away from their skills on mic whatsoever

After watching both the HOT and BC interviews with Jim...you can tell him and Cam ain't really all that cool and this Dipset reunion is a money grab.

I give it a year tops before they are subbing each other over social media again :lol:

Cam got a persona he feels he gotta uphold...plus CTG sabotaged it being so biased.

im glad Jim ain't feed into either.

You must dont know the street history of Mase. Sure he danced in videos with Diddy because the bread was right. Mase was active in the streets and had cats down to put in work with him. Mase was just never a s#/+ talker in interviews/media like rappers like Jim Jones/Cam/50/Game who love to flex there muscle or authority because they have squad/crew behind him. What Cam and Jim arent talking about is the true get down of why Made turned into a Pastor and moved to Atlanta for. Mase was friend's with Max B,s blood cousin (Baby Maine).

Who was Big time Hustler out of Harlem. Mase was the godfather/friend of B.Maine. Mase starts smashing his baby mother behind Maine's back. Baby Maine finds out then. Then its a war between Mases and Maine's crews on the streets in New York. What Cam left out of his story about the situation. Is that a few people on both sides got murdered/killed over that beef. Baby Maine was one of the last people to get murdered. After the big fish got killed. Mase turned into a Pastor and moved to Georgia. Because he knew eventually he would most likely get killed as well if he stayed in Harlem.

What's crazy is that people died over that beef after Mase moved away. So watching the Mase interview makes alot of sense. Because he has people behind that will put in work. He just doesnt have an aggressive attitude in the public eye. So people bring up his shiny suite fase when Puff blew him up. Thats why alot of people/fans down play him when he starts talking aggressive. He's basically telling Cam you know where we come from and what ive went through. Im ready to go back and get it on with you because you constantly have my name in your mouth 24/7.

Mase letting them all know I've been in a real war before. Im back home and we can take it there if you want. Even though they all have crews. I think Cam is just selling wolf tickets for entertainment/controversial purposes. Where is Mase is like im not playing or doing this entertainment. I like Cams music. But we all know he's a sheisty cat. I believe the story about Mase coming around them then they act friendly. But when Cam makes his music. He starts talking greasy about him. Its defenately deeper than what people think.

All of these cats grew up together. I personally think Cam/Jim are low key mad at Mase for not giving them a big push when he on top in 90,s after Big died. Hence the video he charged Cam for. He did introduce Cam to Big though. Which got him his first album after Biggie passed away.

You must dont know the street history of Mase. Sure he danced in videos with Diddy because the bread was right. Mase was active in the streets and had cats down to put in work with him. Mase was just never a s#/+ talker in interviews/media like rappers like Jim Jones/Cam/50/Game who love to flex there muscle or authority because they have squad/crew behind him. What Cam and Jim arent talking about is the true get down of why Made turned into a Pastor and moved to Atlanta for. Mase was friend's with Max B,s blood cousin (Baby Maine).

Who was Big time Hustler out of Harlem. Mase was the godfather/friend of B.Maine. Mase starts smashing his baby mother behind Maine's back. Baby Maine finds out then. Then its a war between Mases and Maine's crews on the streets in New York. What Cam left out of his story about the situation. Is that a few people on both sides got murdered/killed over that beef. Baby Maine was one of the last people to get murdered. After the big fish got killed. Mase turned into a Pastor and moved to Georgia. Because he knew eventually he would most likely get killed as well if he stayed in Harlem.

What's crazy is that people died over that beef after Mase moved away. So watching the Mase interview makes alot of sense. Because he has people behind that will put in work. He just doesnt have an aggressive attitude in the public eye. So people bring up his shiny suite fase when Puff blew him up. Thats why alot of people/fans down play him when he starts talking aggressive. He's basically telling Cam you know where we come from and what ive went through. Im ready to go back and get it on with you because you constantly have my name in your mouth 24/7.

Mase letting them all know I've been in a real war before. Im back home and we can take it there if you want. Even though they all have crews. I think Cam is just selling wolf tickets for entertainment/controversial purposes. Where is Mase is like im not playing or doing this entertainment. I like Cams music. But we all know he's a sheisty cat. I believe the story about Mase coming around them then they act friendly. But when Cam makes his music. He starts talking greasy about him. Its defenately deeper than what people think.

All of these cats grew up together. I personally think Cam/Jim are low key mad at Mase for not giving them a big push when he on top in 90,s after Big died. Hence the video he charged Cam for. He did introduce Cam to Big though. Which got him his first album after Biggie passed away.

C4A4857A-0277-420A-B879-2851C278407E.gif

A lot of this was because Mase had money and was famous. It wasn't because Mase was out in the streets like that. Everyone if they're famous is going to attract that element. People are going to want to be around you and you will probably need them. It doesn't necessarily mean you're a street dude.

And Mase moved before Baby Maine got killed.

And Mase wasn't in a real war, because he broke out

My bad yall. I didn't know y'all mentioned the Baby Maine beef with Mase. Alot of cats got murdered over that situation and alot of people still don't know about it. Thats basically why Mase turned into a Pastor and moved out of Harlem. Alot of fans think he just woke up wanting to better himself and change his life out the blue. If he never smashes the chick.

We probably wouldve gotten 1 or 2 more decent albums from him off of Bad Boy. He defenately has everybody's attention now. But he has to keep spitting flames like the Oracle in order to succeed on a new run.

It doesn't matter if he moved before or after. When bodies started dropping. He bounced out of there. Thats was a real live beef. People basically died and got terrorized because Mase chose to smash Baby Maine's baby mother. Im not about to do the back and forth about the specifics about the beef. These are facts we talking.Thats what ultimately made Mase want to change his life and moved up out of Harlem.

Even though he had a crew. He was never going to be safe in New York. People died on both sides over that BS. Its almost like when people say 2pac wasnt a gangsta. Biggie was a mommas boy. Thats the way they're where raised. What they became was something totally different. I know people are going to troll here now. But when your making moves with criminals doing criminal activities. Then opinions dont matter. The outcome matters.

If Cam or Jim gets shot at or jumped by Mases people. Is Mase still the Shiny suit dancing soft Pastor that people who dont know him personally think he is.

Back
Top Bottom