***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

for the longest i thought envy was this guy

Screen-Shot-2017-04-10-at-9.04.32-AM.png

dj absolute and would get them mixed up

Both hip hop urban djs. Envy has said himself khaled is the biggest hip hop dj in the world. Khaled is the biggest ever over even drama and clue

khaled doesn't have a day job...Drama, Clue, and Envy all work at radio stations full time.

Khaled had a day job before, he was President of Def Jam South, he's just moved past the point of having a day job where he has so many big deals hence he's bigger than all of those other DJs, he's the only 1 thats not only made the forbes hip hop cash kings list but multiple years

khaled doesn't have a day job...Drama, Clue, and Envy all work at radio stations full time.

LOL Rashad tho

Said his government like Envy cheated on him :smh:

more like da other way around....that said she looks marvelous for being such da baby factory.

:lol:

Mena is a bird but she's definitely badder than Gia

Yeah, I don't blame him or Bow Wow. At least Envy didn't try and wife her.

Khaled had a day job before, he was President of Def Jam South, he's just moved past the point of having a day job where he has so many big deals hence he's bigger than all of those other DJs, he's the only 1 thats not only made the forbes hip hop cash kings list but multiple years

He's been excellent at promoting and branding himself. His artist, not so much

Gia face look like **** to me. She look mad weird in the face.

Maxine look better now than before. I wasn’t a fan of her back then cause her hair reminded me of Mystikal. I liked the Kim Fields broad. Loved her.

Back
Top Bottom