***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

the l that keeps on giving

giphy.gif

Bringing her on their show to air out an affair from a minute ago is lame
I feel u especially if this something that’s been along time coming ... but if she coming on cuz of recent events that’s all on Envy ...he the one that started this **** back up , can’t blame them for running with it now it’s back in the light

This whole thing seems like everybody in on it tho ...all the attention n it works or for all parties invoolved in this lil beef :lol:

I feel u especially if this something that’s been along time coming ... but if she coming on cuz of recent events that’s all on Envy ...he the one that started this **** back up , can’t blame them for running with it now it’s back in the light

This whole thing seems like everybody in on it tho ...all the attention n it works or for all parties invoolved in this lil beef :lol:
Envy slipped man.

I bet the reason he “pressed” them was because his wife was in his ear once she saw that snippet. If Mena really does come in the show talkin spicy all those feelings his wife felt are gonna come back up and he’s gonna get it even more.

Lame as hell bringing her on the show but Envy made his bed.
Having her on to spill her side would most definitely boost the brand though so I ain't mad at it.
Hold this L Envy.

Yeah, on one hand I do understand that Envy was talkin about her real greasy and basically brought it all up again so he made his bed

But on the other hand still not feelin that move by Desus and Mero, you gonna have her up there gossiping and ****, looks way too catty. Let her air that **** out on Hot97 or DJVlad or something.

to be fair, I think she's promoting a new season of Love and Hip Hop
i'm sure it's more to be messy but good timing either way

I doubt they even mention Envy if she comes on there. They're probably just trolling him.

No way. No how. At the end of the day these are 2 grimey BX ****** we’re talking about. They’ll be talking all regular then one of them (my guess is Mero) is gonna let a zinger fly. After that it’s wrap.

I hope she doesn’t come around. She’s such a bird and by the time they get her on the show or the audio are the moment would've passed. If they would’ve had her the next day whatever but at this points they’d be dragging it out.

Mero’s relationship was rocky for a few months for whatever reason so he should chill. Don’t know what could happen later in his career.

Why is Envy the poster child of cheating?

And why is he spending the next five years talking about it.

I hope they do have her on their show. Lame or not, Rashad deserves everything coming his way. Dude stepped out on his wife and now he all high and mighty. Eff that!

I still remember that segment a couple years ago where he confessed on the radio that he cheated and tried to throw Charlamange under the bus. Now that was some lame s***!

I meant millions of other men have cheated or are cheating

[shrug]

I don't see the big deal and it's his marriage. I don't care that much about what Envy does.

I understand he's some how promoting his family by having his wife on the pod, and I don't understand that aspect either. But maybe he's from the perspective of every relationship has problems and they can help others.

No one really cared until he went on that daytime talk show to talk about the time he cheated years ago and give all those women something to make noises about.

It was a joke back when it happened, but she seems like the type to not let **** go, so son is out here looking like a goober doing a press run for his cheating episode.

Even then it would have been all good if son could just roll with the punches and take a joke like everyone else has to, but clearly she didn’t find it funny so now son is out here with his chest out fighting ****** for her honor when no one really cares.

I’ve been there. He’s just acting out to put on a good show for her, and that’s fine. But when you take a joke, and turn it into beef and try to check ****** on the air, and call other media personalities to prepare them for how he’s going to act when they’re on, whatever comes from that beef is fair game.

Plus it’s hilrious to watch Envy acting out knowing none of it is genuinely coming from him.:lol:

Why is Envy the poster child of cheating?

And why is he spending the next five years talking about it.

Because he gotta jump through hoops to stay out the dog house. :lol:

Don't no man wanna go on TV show talking him cheating years ago. That's a wife idea. Envy looked dumb as **** in that clip.

Back
Top Bottom