***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I hope they do have her on their show. Lame or not, Rashad deserves everything coming his way. Dude stepped out on his wife and now he all high and mighty. Eff that!

I still remember that segment a couple years ago where he confessed on the radio that he cheated and tried to throw Charlamange under the bus. Now that was some lame s***!

Envy foul for them comments, alot of dudes don't realize the girls you laying up with is a mirror and reflection of yourself and If Erica was so evil , foul and a bird why he laid up with her and cheat on his day 1 if he ain't that same type of person?

How he gonna say he spoke to God and the sentence before that he saying she beneath him like he a king or something foh!

Envy foul for them comments, alot of dudes don't realize the girls you laying up with is a mirror and reflection of yourself and If Erica was so evil , foul and a bird why he laid up with her and cheat on his day 1 if he ain't that same type of person?

How he gonna say he spoke to God and the sentence before that he saying she beneath him like he a king or something foh!

What? Some of you dudes make some weird comments. :lol:

You're a man and you have to ask this?

She looks good, he was after yams, not to spend the rest of his life with Erica Mena. All it took was him being physically attracted to her.

What man is cheating with someone on their wives level? It's about opportunity and attractiion.

No one really cared until he went on that daytime talk show to talk about the time he cheated years ago and give all those women something to make noises about.

It was a joke back when it happened, but she seems like the type to not let **** go, so son is out here looking like a goober doing a press run for his cheating episode.

Even then it would have been all good if son could just roll with the punches and take a joke like everyone else has to, but clearly she didn’t find it funny so now son is out here with his chest out fighting *****s for her honor when no one really cares.

I’ve been there. He’s just acting out to put on a good show for her, and that’s fine. But when you take a joke, and turn it into beef and try to check *****s on the air, and call other media personalities to prepare them for how he’s going to act when they’re on, whatever comes from that beef is fair game.

Plus it’s hilrious to watch Envy acting out knowing none of it is genuinely coming from him.:lol:

I don't get it

It's like he has to prove his love constantly for the world. And he's being punished for it by his wife.

I guess it works for him, so who am I to judge.

I hope they do have her on their show. Lame or not, Rashad deserves everything coming his way. Dude stepped out on his wife and now he all high and mighty. Eff that!

I still remember that segment a couple years ago where he confessed on the radio that he cheated and tried to throw Charlamange under the bus. Now that was some lame s***!

I remember this from a few years back and this is still cringe. You throwing another man under the bus after you got caught up is f’ing crazy. “And I know Charlamagne comes on the air acting like it’s cool, it’s not cool. If you love and cherish that woman, you wouldn’t do it”... What man says that sucker ****?

If you slip up and you get caught, that’s your burden to bare. Don’t try to paint yourself in a positive light after you got caught up by throwing someone else under the bus.

I don't get it

It's like he has to prove his love constantly for the world. And he's being punished for it by his wife.

I guess it works for him, so who am I to judge.

A woman's scorn man. Getting caught cheating is sort of a lose lose situation. If he divorced, half of his money is gone assuming they didn't sign a prenup since they have been together for so long. Since he's making it work, he has to deal with these hardships until his wife ultimately let's it pass which, I assume, she is not doing anytime soon.

Envy been with his wife for like 20 years. Most of that time he had fame,bread and influence. There’s a good chance that wasn’t the first time he stepped out. He just chose to mess with the epitome of someone you shouldn’t mess with. Wasn’t she on love and hip hop at the time too?

It’s way easier to say but the stakes are too grave to cheat when you got a whole *** family but a lot of us forget what logic is when it comes down to new :smh:

Dude is in a terrible spot he’ll always have that over his head and he’s in the spotlight with it. I know she be hitting him with the death stare every so often out of no where.

What? Some of you dudes make some weird comments. :lol:

You're a man and you have to ask this?

She looks good, he was after yams, not to spend the rest of his life with Erica Mena. All it took was him being physically attracted to her.

What man is cheating with someone on their wives level? It's about opportunity and attractiion.

Brah, WTF are you talking about. You in here trying to be hyper masculine by justifying cheating and the rest of us are pointing out Rashad's hypocrisy.

Not only did envy throw charla under the bus during that segment he literally tried to turn it into a Charlamagne intervention talking about “you need to get some help Charlamagne”.

Envy’s a ***. YOU made this public info. YOU took 10 minutes ON AIR ON YOUR RADIO SHOW to tell your sob story and detail the whole thing, YOU went on a nationally syndicated tv show and had a whole special breaking down your infidelity, and now YOU want to be mad at people who are doing what THEYRE SUPPOSED TO DO when you’re in this space that Desus and Mero are in as personalities/comedians and crack jokes about it. Then he handles it like a clown. This guy is crazy man.

Maybe I’m old school. Maybe I’m just different. But if I had drama going on in my relationship/household, I’m taking care of that within the confines of my relationship/household. Give a damn if I’m a public figure or not.

I meant millions of other men have cheated or are cheating

[shrug]

I don't see the big deal and it's his marriage. I don't care that much about what Envy does.

I understand he's some how promoting his family by having his wife on the pod, and I don't understand that aspect either. But maybe he's from the perspective of every relationship has problems and they can help others.
Can’t u just let folks get there jokes on
I hate how u have to always
Come and try to be rational
We don’t wanna hear that
Let us make jokes

Envy been with his wife for like 20 years. Most of that time he had fame,bread and influence. There’s a good chance that wasn’t the first time he stepped out. He just chose to mess with the epitome of someone you shouldn’t mess with. Wasn’t she on love and hip hop at the time too?

It’s way easier to say but the stakes are too grave to cheat when you got a whole *** family but a lot of us forget what logic is when it comes down to new :smh:

Dude is in a terrible spot he’ll always have that over his head and he’s in the spotlight with it. I know she be hitting him with the death stare every so often out of no where.
Nah this was before love and hip hop
Before she was known outside of ny or whatever
Don’t she got a kid my Armageddon or Cuban link
One of em

Not only did envy throw charla under the bus during that segment he literally tried to turn it into a Charlamagne intervention talking about “you need to get some help Charlamagne”.

Envy’s a ***. YOU made this public info. YOU took 10 minutes ON AIR ON YOUR RADIO SHOW to tell your sob story and detail the whole thing, YOU went on a nationally syndicated tv show and had a whole special breaking down your infidelity, and now YOU want to be mad at people who are doing what THEYRE SUPPOSED TO DO when you’re in this space that Desus and Mero are in as personalities/comedians and crack jokes about it. Then he handles it like a clown. This guy is crazy man.

Maybe I’m old school. Maybe I’m just different. But if I had drama going on in my relationship/household, I’m taking care of that within the confines of my relationship/household. Give a damn if I’m a public figure or not.
All facts here.

The fact that he brought up Charlemagnes ways reminded me that all this stuff is like 3 years old :rofl:

The only reason any of it has legs is because of Envy.

U can tell his ***** run him. For 1 anytime I ever got caught cheating when years go by and she let that **** go we never bringing that **** up again (unless we argue and she always try to use that). But hell nah we not going on tv to talk about this, it’s over. Then the whole little 10 min whining session he did, then tried to put it on n ctg. How the hell he make it in ny in the 90s? Dude a cornball who let his ***** run ****.

U can tell his ***** run him. For 1 anytime I ever got caught cheating when years go by and she let that **** go we never bringing that **** up again (unless we argue and she always try to use that). But hell nah we not going on tv to talk about this, it’s over. Then the whole little 10 min whining session he did, then tried to put it on n ctg. How the hell he make it in ny in the 90s? Dude a cornball who let his ***** run ****.

He’s more of a early to mid 2000s cat.

LOL Rashad tho

Can’t u just let folks get there jokes on
I hate how u have to always
Come and try to be rational
We don’t wanna hear that
Let us make jokes

You sound like Joe talking to Mal :lol:

Back
Top Bottom