***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Regarding Latinos saying the n word, it’s not that hard to understand. NYC is a small city and lots of Latinos and Blacks live in the same neighborhoods. Hang out, get into relationships, there’s a lot of intermingling. Puerto Ricans in particular were involved with Hip Hop from the beginning. So when NYC Latinos say it, NYC Blacks in general don’t mind as much. It’s not until those Latinos go out of NYC and the Tri-State area that it starts to become a problem because in a lot of midwestern and southern states, Blacks and Latinos are more separated. That’s why this argument doesn’t end because it shocks non-NYC Blacks to hear Latinos say the n word.

I’m Latino and a native New Yorker. I try not to say it but it’s so embedded in Hip Hop culture here that it still comes out from time to time. Living in NYC, I’ve literally heard every race say that word. It’s part of NYC Hip Hop culture. However, most other races don’t have that pass even in NYC. And White people usually don’t have that pass regardless if it’s NYC or elsewhere. Whether wrong or right, that’s just how it is.

Some funny parts

Dude kept his back faced toward CTG alot and kept talking over

Funny seeing CTG a bit flustered in some parts

Last edited:
Regarding Latinos saying the n word, it’s not that hard to understand. NYC is a small city and lots of Latinos and Blacks live in the same neighborhoods. Hang out, get into relationships, there’s a lot of intermingling. Puerto Ricans in particular were involved with Hip Hop from the beginning. So when NYC Latinos say it, NYC Blacks in general don’t mind as much. It’s not until those Latinos go out of NYC and the Tri-State area that it starts to become a problem because in a lot of midwestern and southern states, Blacks and Latinos are more separated. That’s why this argument doesn’t end because it shocks non-NYC Blacks to hear Latinos say the n word.

I’m Latino and a native New Yorker. I try not to say it but it’s so embedded in Hip Hop culture here that it still comes out from time to time. Living in NYC, I’ve literally heard every race say that word. It’s part of NYC Hip Hop culture. However, most other races don’t have that pass even in NYC. And White people usually don’t have that pass regardless if it’s NYC or elsewhere. Whether wrong or right, that’s just how it is.

NY has so much slang that there is no real reason to say the n-word. I actually thought that’s why so much of it was made up so you cannot say it (ie: kid, dun, god, yo, etc).

Here in the Bay, it’s the same thing though. Asians, Mexicans, whites, etc can be seeing saying the n-word but if you are over certain age and you’re still saying it, you need to kick that habit.

it's still cringe worthy to me and I grew up in North Jersey literally minutes next to NYC boroughs so I got a lot of transplant Latinos from different parts of NYC in my area

Hmmmm
Now if we started using Latin slurs
Latin folks wouldn’t appreciate
Being called Latin slurs
So this **** doesn’t apply
And hate folks justify using the n word
What’s so special about it
That folks defend wanting to use that
Negative *** derogatory *** word

And let’s be real
the n word
Ain’t no term of endearment
So I don’t wanna hear that **** as an excuse
Ain’t ever looked at my kids
And was like
“Come here lil n words”

finally finished video
ctg got outta character
he did seem kinda flustered

Some funny parts

Dude kept his back faced toward CTG alot and kept talking over

Funny seeing CTG a bit flustered in some parts

I don't think he knew how to handle being trolled to his face. Like when Turkey said Charlamagne knew those dudes and they were his friends and he said they weren't but he kept referring to them as CTG's friends for the next five minutes :lol:

it's still cringe worthy to me and I grew up in North Jersey literally minutes next to NYC boroughs so I got a lot of transplant Latinos from different parts of NYC in my area

I have a lot of problems with it. It's like you pick and choose when you want to be black or like us.

I don't think he knew how to handle being trolled to his face. Like when Turkey said Charlamagne knew those dudes and they were his friends and he said they weren't but he kept referring to them as CTG's friends for the next five minutes :lol:

I have a lot of problems with it. It's like you pick and choose when you want to be black or like us.
But u know what
Black folks allowed em to do it
For so long
Only have ourselves to blame

Hmmmm
Now if we started using Latin slurs
Latin folks wouldn’t appreciate
Being called Latin slurs
So this **** doesn’t apply
And hate folks justify using the n word
What’s so special about it
That folks defend wanting to use that
Negative *** derogatory *** word

Are you from NYC or the Tri-State area?

Watching the interview, I'm convinced that the Casanova and Turkey beef is for attention. Turkey said the beef started over him naming a video Turkey69 diss. Like Casanova is the one who uploaded it.

I'm convinced a lot of this is some Mona Scott production stuff. It seems too convenient for all parties.

Can u post cliffs
I’m not watching it

Said Turkey was lying, but excuses it as him trolling and it was just jokes and not to take anything he said serious.

Watching the interview, I'm convinced that the Casanova and Turkey beef is for attention. Turkey said the beef started over him naming a video Turkey69 diss. Like Casanova is the one who uploaded it.

I'm convinced a lot of this is some Mona Scott production stuff. It seems too convenient for all parties.

Said Turkey was lying, but excuses it as him trolling and it was just jokes and not to take anything he said serious.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom