***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

_'s really flying through the air for 69

H6ofe.png

This is wild :lol:
It’s insane, fam.

This ***** Tekashi gotta be the product of a Russian troll farm. 2018 is wild.

Watching the interview, I'm convinced that the Casanova and Turkey beef is for attention. Turkey said the beef started over him naming a video Turkey69 diss. Like Casanova is the one who uploaded it.

I'm convinced a lot of this is some Mona Scott production stuff. It seems too convenient for all parties.

Said Turkey was lying, but excuses it as him trolling and it was just jokes and not to take anything he said serious.

Watched that interview earlier and thought the same thing. Corny. Everyone so soft spoken.:lol:

Set Trippin’ is hard, though.

They always cut her off or ignore her. She doesn’t bring anything to the convo. The guests don’t show her respect most of the time. She always laughing at her own jokes or interrupting the flow with some BS high school gossip.

She just gotta start something with somebody or bring tension to an interview and she’ll be right back in the mix

She just gotta start something with somebody or bring tension to an interview and she’ll be right back in the mix
She ain't like that though. :lol: When K Michelle was up there and checked Angela she got quiet real quick. She's never said much outside of relationship drama questions.

I honestly think it may be some beef
Or something between them 3
Somebody mad or jealous
I think there was an argument
We don’t know about

CTG is the best part of the show but Yee > Envy without a doubt. And that laughable Amara La Negra interview, Yee was literally the only professional out of the three.

Yea I think we’re all in agreement that Envy is the weakest link. Then again idk bc I’m always entertained at how stupid he is. Yee is like watching a rock. So yea she’s the weakest link

^^^^^His hype is definitely real. I mostly saw it because who are these 3.5 million followers that want to know what the heck he is doing on IG all the time.

Just saw this on Uproxx. Didn't know Adam from No Jumper helped Tekashi 69's career. He just got accused of raping a girl.....and then I looked her up and it's the girl I think that used to post on here named Desiree Elyda.

https://uproxx.com/news/adam-22-denying-rape-accusations/

aLQQnLx_700b.jpg
He did an interview with him. That means he helped his career? In terms of exposure, yes, but I wouldn't consider that as anything in terms of shaping his career.

The birdman interview has 5.3 million view. His interview currently stands at 5.1 million views.

Yeah. The full 17 min birdman interview and everything involved with it, is at 5.3 mil views. The 2:27 Birdman clip is the one that has 13mil views. Technically...Tekashi will have the most viewed full breakfast club interview soon.

To be fair, the birdman interview is, or was, on their YouTube channel’s homepage for long *** time and would play anytime you got directed to it.

Back
Top Bottom