***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Every person of Hispanic descent isn't ninja

And a lot of y'all like to pretend colorism doesn't exist in the African-American community and other Afro-descendant communities as well.

Nowadays I have more pity than anger for those who downplay their African and/or Amerindian ancestry because it's a direct result of colonialism warping their minds into self-hate.

And a lot of y'all like to pretend colorism doesn't exist in the African-American community and other Afro-descendant communities as well.

Nowadays I have more pity than anger for those who downplay their African and/or Amerindian ancestry because it's a direct result of colonialism warping their minds into self-hate.

Was just barking on a few people at work earlier about this exactly. **** is sad that they can't realize that having attitudes like this are one of the downfalls in our communities. Self hate is real bro and it's cancerous

Nah man, ya'll making too many shortcuts for dude. :lol:

The birdman interview is the one with 13mil hits, the interview was only 2 minutes :lol:

the video with 5mil hits is them recapping what happened.

Stunna shut the **** down so bad, they got 5mil views off a reaction video alone b.

Kakashi Sensei can go sit down somewhere :lol:

birdmans "interview"

The Recap video with 5mil

Birdman got 18mil combined off a 5 minute trip to the building b.

Birdman's intervew was bigger because it was a social media moment. We still joke about it because of the quotables. There were really no quotables to this.

I think the only time Envy has shined in an interview was a month ago when they had that sneaker group there. Other than that, dude just looks dumb as heck.

I had a theory for a cool min that Envy was just this extremely subtle troll this whole time and that the joke was really on us...

...now I just think that _ dumb :lol:

I legit thought that was Mero in the beginning :rofl:
mero.PNG

Yo I kept thinking “son will have BODIED this if he says ‘I’m letting you know right now this is gonna be your most watched interview’” throughout Gary’s entire sitdown and the timing for him to drop it at the end was f’ing perfect imo. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Need to see his standup live. Dude has always been funny as hell to me.

It was a corny idea since I think they going back at Tekashi for his lame clip interview with Ak.

Gary Owned made it mad funny though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom