***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Joe interview was fun to watch

CTG :lol:

The way Joe said no when they asked if felt bad about not being around for his 1st son :wow: :rofl:
Yeah I mean I guess he does know that his first son is going to resent him as an adult when he sees joe cyn and the new son living it up

Getting more annoyed by Ctg. Dude said in that Gary Owen interview that Larry Bird would be an average player if he was black. You can't blurt **** like that out on your platform like Larry doesn't have factual stats behind him to solidify him.

Getting more annoyed by Ctg. Dude said in that Gary Owen interview that Larry Bird would be an average player if he was black. You can't blurt **** like that out on your platform like Larry doesn't have factual stats behind him to solidify him.

Dennis Rodman said that nearly 30 years ago, so if Ctg thinks he's being profound by rehashing that remark, he missed completely lol.

Yeah that fallacy been spewed for decades and I'm not sure how anyone who actually watches basketball would buy into it.

Am I the only one that thinks it's weird for something lighthearted like DOTD to be going to people like murderers?

Kurupt joint was real good. We never hear about him and Foxy anymore so it was cool hearing about that a little bit.

The story about Suge making employees drink pee is ****in crazy.

His Danny Boy story was kinda confusing though. He was saying Pac told him to stop hitting the bottle on the table and then said lets fight or what?

Cutting Inspectah Deck off got me crying. "He was just being mean"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Good to see Kurupt doing well. He looked off in that Vlad interview a few years. He looks like his old self again.

I read it was Eve that told him Foxy was cheating on him cuz Foxy and Eve had issues. On her show Eve was talking about a female rapper that was tryna hold her back, people say it was Foxy.

Kurupt was ready to restart East vs West when found out X smashed Foxy. :lol: Calling Out Names is probably the most underrated diss ever.

Good to see Kurupt doing well. He looked off in that Vlad interview a few years. He looks like his old self again.

I read it was Eve that told him Foxy was cheating on him cuz Foxy and Eve had issues. On her show Eve was talking about a female rapper that was tryna hold her back, people say it was Foxy.

Kurupt was ready to restart East vs West when found out X smashed Foxy. :lol: Calling Out Names is probably the most underrated diss ever.

That album is underrated as ****. I still play that ****. My favorite Kurupt album.
loved this album
and was def underrated
girls all pause was my ****
and man callin out names was FIRE!!!

That's crazy she was in her 40's in thin line between love and hate.

e9eec49a716979dd3878b3fb2df2e82d.gif

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom