***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

hart gonna end up messing up
watch when white folks stop messing with him
he gonna need us
he acting like he dont need US now

Yo they're killing CTG in the comments lol

Rightfully so, we gotta stop talking to this n_ and devise plans for solutions to combat systematic white supremacy... Not have Charla Vanzant talk to this c*** about his mental health.

Yo they're killing CTG in the comments lol

Rightfully so, we gotta stop talking to this n_ and devise plans for solutions to combat systematic white supremacy... Not have Charla Vanzant talk to this c*** about his mental health.

Another dumb *** interview to get both of them the attention they want. :lol:

He really hustling this "mental health" thing.

I ain't listen to the first one and won't listen to this.

anyone peep how she doesnt even face ctg the whole interview
and he kept tryna throw jabs
but she brushed it off
he such a lame

Always loved Mashonda, give me her over Alicia. Mashonda mouth sexy as ****.

****, watched like five minutes of her interview. Had me thinking about tugging on myself. She look goooooooood.

CTG really selling an interview with Kanye, **** crazy. That's some clown **** for real. Won't watch.

Last edited:
Always loved Mashonda, give me her over Alicia. Mashonda mouth sexy as ****.

****, watched like five minutes of her interview. Had me thinking about tugging on myself. She look goooooooood.

CTG really selling an interview with Kanye, **** crazy. That's some clown **** for real. Won't watch.
Dis you Baller? :lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Ya'll *****s really love being angry and making no sense
Bruh you gotta see the game these 2 are playing. I don't think anybody is angry, it's just real obvious both of these dudes are thirsty for attention and not having a REAL conversation.

Dis you Baller? :lol:

Bruh you gotta see the game these 2 are playing. I don't think anybody is angry, it's just real obvious both of these dudes are thirsty for attention and not having a REAL conversation.

No this is only being said because the public doesn't like what Kanye is saying. Charlamagne had a #1 seller with his last book w/o having to use Kanye West for a damn thing, he has a syndicated mainstream talk show & has set ups on damn near all the major publications & daytime shows, Homie ain't exactly in need of attention.

Kanye is Kanye, he legitimately married into a family with the largest social media following on earth, he has Adidas strongly behind him, & he is one of the biggest pop icon figures of the past twenty years... he don't need to talk about mental health to get attention.

I believe you said you didn't even watch the first interview, and in that they talked about mental health for about 20 minutes... a lot of good dialog was had on the subject, but then the TMZ thing happened & all the people ran with that (oddly enough they're all saying Kanye is crazy & off drugs). So in this case Charlamagne has a whole book about mental health coming out.. people are legit calling Kanye crazy & he has publicly dealt with this in the past (back to his mom passing, Being hospitalized on the Pablo tour) why would it not be beneficial for them to have a convo?

Again neither one of these dudes NEED this in order to bring attention to what there working on

CTG knows he can’t get through to Kanye, so he using Kanye and his mental issues to sell his mental book. It’s disgusting. Kanye has said mad times he doesnt need advice, help or therapy so he not listening to CTG. It’s all for money but the topic is serious so that’s why it’s weak

No this is only being said because the public doesn't like what Kanye is saying. Charlamagne had a #1 seller with his last book w/o having to use Kanye West for a damn thing, he has a syndicated mainstream talk show & has set ups on damn near all the major publications & daytime shows, Homie ain't exactly in need of attention.

Kanye is Kanye, he legitimately married into a family with the largest social media following on earth, he has Adidas strongly behind him, & he is one of the biggest pop icon figures of the past twenty years... he don't need to talk about mental health to get attention.

I believe you said you didn't even watch the first interview, and in that they talked about mental health for about 20 minutes... a lot of good dialog was had on the subject, but then the TMZ thing happened & all the people ran with that (oddly enough they're all saying Kanye is crazy & off drugs). So in this case Charlamagne has a whole book about mental health coming out.. people are legit calling Kanye crazy & he has publicly dealt with this in the past (back to his mom passing, Being hospitalized on the Pablo tour) why would it not be beneficial for them to have a convo?

Again neither one of these dudes NEED this in order to bring attention to what there working on

For real? You don't think CTG loves these "viral moments" Its what he made his name on. And it ain't obvious by now that Kanye is a attention wh@re?

I mean dude is an interviewer of course he likes viral moments, and Kanye clearly like attention.... i'm not arguing that, i'm arguing people saying they're using mental health to sell things.... Charlamagne already been successful as an author by just talking about his life, Kanye saying he thinks Lebron should have stayed inCleveland somehow became a discussion... they don't need these topics to "get attention".

them being the figures they are get them all the attention they need at this point. whether people love them or hate them, people are engaged with what they say & do.

I just can't take Kanye serious about this mental health thing. If you got problems then sit yo *** down and go get some help instead doing these waste of time interviews and rants. On top of that the family he married into, being under that constant spotlight can't be good for anybody if they really have mental health issues.

This Nivea interview was pretty fun. Shawty still looks real smashable... Love the fact that she's a freaky cougar that likes regular guys. We need more female celebs like that lol. Will cop her project just because I grew up in that early/mid 2000s era when she was popping.

Back
Top Bottom