i just think something is up
hart must be doing some shady stuff for folks not to like him
i mean think about it
no other comedian
really gets dissed but him
and if im being real everything katt said was right about haddish
the powers that be
made him apologize though

kat’s salty he’s not where he thinks he should be ...

The issue is it’s Katts fault & no one else’s that he’s not on the same level or higher than tiff or Kevin atm & Kevin addressed it direct since Tiffany clearly has chose the high road & never sunk to katts level.

Hard work beats talent & katt as old as he is & as long as he’s been around “the game” it seems like he’s just realizing that hard fact

Tiff not having a standup or catchy joke while partially true doesn’t diminish what she’s doing right now... & katt wishes he was doing it. He can’t so the only course of action is to be salty behind ya thier back & then act friendly in thier face as he did at the Emmys

I didn't take it as Katt being salty
Katt making great money touring and owning his own thing. He ain't sound salty at all.

i just think something is up
hart must be doing some shady stuff for folks not to like him
i mean think about it
no other comedian
really gets dissed but him
and if im being real everything katt said was right about haddish
the powers that be
made him apologize though
People so quick to label you as a hater for your opinion. The stuff that these comedians say about Kevin is true. He ain't that funny. His last good stand-up was like 8 years ago and none of his movies are funny. That's not hate.

I've never seen people call a Kevin Hart movie great or a classic. Paper Soldiers is the only one that people still talk about. All the movies he do come and go. His work ethic is great and he knows how to play the game but his act been stale.

. He ain't that funny. His last good stand-up was like 8 years ago and none of his movies are funny. That's not hate.

I've never seen people call a Kevin Hart movie great or a classic. Paper Soldiers is the only one that people still talk about. All the movies he do come and go. His work ethic is great and he knows how to play the game but his act been stale.
bruh
with this post
u essentially calling him
the comedic version of wayne :lol:

Kevin with the butter biscuit special as expected. It always amazes me how some Black people can regurgitate the same coded language created by the enemy.

I didn't take it as Katt being salty
Take out my first line in that response

What other reason would he bring up & disrespect these other comedians?

Literally every comedian he named has their own show or movie out & he’s on v103 interviewing with red grant(not sure who the sidekick is between them)

Take out my first line in that response

What other reason would he bring up & disrespect these other comedians?

Literally every comedian he named has their own show or movie out & he’s on v103 interviewing with red grant(not sure who the sidekick is between them)

Having a show and doing movies don't mean your doing better than another comedian cuz we know they'll cancel black shows and stop giving black comics work real quick. Other Kevin Hart, Katt can sell more tickets than all them dudes he named.

Having a show and doing movies don't mean your doing better than another comedian cuz we know they'll cancel black shows and stop giving black comics work real quick. Other Kevin Hart, Katt can sell more tickets than all them dudes he named.

All that’s true because Carmichael got cancelled for being “too woke” for lack of a better term atm & any of them (outside Tiffany) doing a show would more than likely need to be on a bill with others to sell out ... BUT that doesn’t mean katt can’t be envious of someone else in the light because he’s not.

Also I agree KH standup hasn’t been as funny in a good chunk of years but that still doesn’t make anything he said less true.

He should’ve stated quiet

Edit welp Leslie is in it now ... SMH

Mike Epps had to chime too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom