***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Jay was def preying on the young. No proof Tyga even smashing plus bad publicity is good publicity for the kardashians

yeah, the age difference isn't the issue that fact that this girl is a fresh 17 is

like, what is wrong with this dude

462208002-jpg.jpg

how does son think it's ok to comment like this with all the speculation surrounding this

Last edited:
17 is legal ( in Texas :lol: ) and let's all remember jay and Beyoncés age. Let that man live

Jay was def preying on the young. No proof Tyga even smashing plus bad publicity is good publicity for the kardashians

Beyonce was like 20 or 21 when her and Jay started dating. And lets be honest even in the Destinys Child days Beyonce looked older than she was her body was always banging. This Kardashian girl is young and she looks young.

I guarantee none of the ****** saying there's nothing wrong it would flip their **** if their 17 year daughter had a 25 year old male "homie".

Obviously she's close to being legal but its like damn bruh...you really couldn't at least wait another year to be seen with her on your arm everywhere? Its a Lil weird. I'm not questioning the Kardashian side. We already know how they operate.

what hollywood folks doing has nothing to do w/ my simple *** life 

Tyga ain't claiming the girl so I don't quite see what he's guilty of

yeah, the age difference isn't the issue that fact that this girl is a fresh 17 is

like, what is wrong with this dude
462208002-jpg.jpg

how does son think it's ok to comment like this with all the speculation surrounding this

This pic isn't real man, you can't be this gullible :lol:

it doesn't look not real, how would i know?  Gullible would be believing they're just hanging out and not doing anything

Last edited:
Ehh.

The fact that he's even so close to a girl that young is an eyebrow raiser.

****** is not showing up everywhere publicly with a girl on their arm as just friends man. How many grown men you know that hang with teenage girls?

If that **** walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...chances are its probably a duck.

It's an eyebrow raiser for sure that they hang out together and what not, but we're on the outside of that relationship you know? There's nothing that says hanging out with a 17 year old at 25 is wrong. Weird? Sure. Wrong? No.

And this post is my point. There's nothing really to suggest that Tyga is ******* Kylie other than...well I don't know :lol: literally all we have is TMZ, Takeout, and IG pics of them together. That's it. If i'm accusing someone of sleeping with an underaged girl, I would need more than that for evidence. That **** is a serious claim to make.

it doesn't look not real, how would i know?  Gullible would be believing they're just hanging out and not doing anything

Man listen...

If you really think Tyga, in the heat of all these accusations would post that on IG then I got some good good to sell you for the low...

and It's not whether or not one would believe that they are hanging out and not doing anything, I just am hesitant to throw that around when there really isn't evidence to suggest it. Like I said, that's some serious **** to say about someone.

Ehh.

The fact that he's even so close to a girl that young is an eyebrow raiser.

****** is not showing up everywhere publicly with a girl on their arm as just friends man. How many grown men you know that hang with teenage girls?

If that **** walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...chances are its probably a duck.
It's an eyebrow raiser for sure that they hang out together and what not, but we're on the outside of that relationship you know? There's nothing that says hanging out with a 17 year old at 25 is wrong. Weird? Sure. Wrong? No.

And this post is my point. There's nothing really to suggest that Tyga is ******* Kylie other than...well I don't know
laugh.gif
literally all we have is TMZ, Takeout, and IG pics of them together. That's it. If i'm accusing someone of sleeping with an underaged girl, I would need more than that for evidence. That **** is a serious claim to make.
exactly

27 year old dating a 18-20 year old is weird to me .....hell you have in common w/ someone that young when you're pushing 30 
laugh.gif

probably just want control but I digress

Last edited:
He was seen with her while she was 16 though, that's really sick

In all fairness my G she's a ******* Kardashian who's heavy on the hollywood scene Many "Adults" have been seen with her. This is another story blown out of proportion by the media. I personally wouldn't **** with a 17 year old at my age because most of them straight up are immature and childish.

With that said... when your from the Kardashian family and your entire life is a media storm I would bet alot that she's not your "average" 17 year old from the perspective of immaturity. I'm not gonna be upset at dudes lookin at him funny because of the questions, but let's not act like this is R.Kelly Pedo status or anywhere in the same vein.

a 17 yr old Hollywood Celeb has lived more life than your average 25 yr old. Not to mention that if you've been on a college campus, your not gonna tell me junior/senior cats are shamed AT ALL for smashing freshman chicks and being manipulative towards them.

What's so "serious" about it?

Obviously, if her mom consents to any type of relationship then it is what it is. I think most people are just question why a 25 year old seems to have some sort of relationship with a 17 year old.

That **** is just not normal... Period. I don't need a picture of them ******* to make that observation.

Nobody is calling for Tyga to be burned at the stake so its not that serious. Its just weird...and like everything else weird in Hollywood...people speak on it.

This tyga business is showing just how inhumane celebrity culture is man. Tyga is accused of having sex with an underaged girl, and we just believe it. Regardless of the fact that we have no evidence to even suggest it happening other than them two being in pictures together, we believe it. Never seen them kiss, hold hands, none of that.

I'm not even saying that he isn't, but accusing a man of having sex with an underaged girl is a SERIOUS claim to make at someone. I personally wouldn't throw that around as lightly as everyone is doing.

Ehhhh...no, sorry. I see your point ,but not in this case.

Tyga and I are the same age, there's no way I'd be out chillin with a 17 year old girl unless she's a direct family member. And especially as a black male and her being white, that's a rape charge waiting to happen, whether you smashed or not.

Either way dude is either a pedo or incredibly lame (or both). He deserves all the hell he's catching.

Niketalk gets real liberated when the topic is Kardashians, they really get the benefit of the doubt like no one else on here

Last edited:
Look i'm not saying that them two hanging out together is right, or that it isn't weird.

it's weird as hell and if I had a daughter, he would have to run that if I saw him hanging around her the way tyga hangs around Kylie.

But at the end of the day, we don't really have nothing to suggest they are doing more than hanging out is all i'm saying :lol: IG pics and tabloid rumors and accusations. That's really it.

exactly

27 year old dating a 18-20 year old is weird to me .....hell you have in common w/ someone that young when you're pushing 30 :lol:  

probably just want control but I digress

If y'all can't see the difference in those situations...I don't know what to say man.

Its has nothing to do with the age difference and everything to do with the fact that one person in the scenario is literally a child.

Maybe y'all understand when y'all have daughters one day. If my 18 year daughter brings a 30 year old man home...I might have my reservations but I can't say **** about it because she's an adult. If my 16 year daughter is hanging out with a 24 year old man...you can't see how that's an entirely different situation?

What's so "serious" about it?

Obviously, if her mom consents to any type of relationship then it is what it is. I think most people are just question why a 25 year old seems to have some sort of relationship with a 17 year old.

That **** is just not normal... Period. I don't need a picture of them ******* to make that observation.

Nobody is calling for Tyga to be burned at the stake so its not that serious. Its just weird...and like everything else weird in Hollywood...people speak on it.

I see where your coming from considering i'm around that age and I wouldn't talk to a 17 year old based on the "perception" i have of what 17 yr old females act like. However these two ain't living anywhere near average lives at all. Kylie to be exact comes from a family who's ENTIRE notoriety is carefully handcrafted and developed for public consumption, she is not your average 17 yr old.

Now put yourself in Tyga's world and think of all these groupie chicks who are 22-26, do you honestly think that they are that more mentally advanced than Kylie Jenner by that much of a margin?

Back
Top Bottom