***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I understand what he is TRYING to say. But he is stating a lot of right and a lot of wrong. People don't realize that everybody doesn't wanna be a entrepreneur. Some people, while working for someone, love their jobs believe it or not. Its funny I know a dude who talked just like dame and hell I even made money with dude before. Thought he was on top of the world and always said the working man is a sucka etc etc. Now this ***** working at a plant making 12 a hour. Somebody wise got in his head and all the money he was making he went and bought a few houses and eventually will fix em up and rent them out. Then he will have multiple sources of income.

A athlete and cop are still jobs tho. Lebron James takes orders, he can't go to the arena in his Nike joggers roshes and white tees and where his headphones courtside. He has a boss that can say your fired and give him direct orders. Some kid at home could be watching and thinking "yea I don't wanna be a cop/NBA player no more, only suckas take orders". Jordan played in the NBA how many years? They made billions and he made crumbs. Same doesn't approve, he should've seen billions, or go start his own league.

You missed the point

The fact that you brought up a laundry list of hearsay personal issues means you already lost.

College WILL NOT save you in a roasting session :lol: :rofl: He's gonna GET AT YOU. That's what I meant by you getting eaten alive.

Yall in your feeling now. In person you gonna be HURT :frown: :lol:

Theres literally nothing he could roast me for playboy. When do you think rumors stop being rumors and just become truths that cats try to escape from? Too many outlets said he was broke. And reported the tahoo repossession. This wasn't just random barbershop talk. Clearly you havent seen me around. I'd do dame dirty if it came to a roast session. Id have way more ammo than he does. Trust. Everybody plays him off like a lil *****. Hov. Ye. Rachel. Even spike waved him off. Dude was at hip hop honors begging ye for bread for discovering him. If we're roasting, why wouldn't i point out those elements of his sparkling character? This dude isnt major anymore. Its why he feels the need to talk so much. Nothing he's doing is major, you cant hide the major moves just to be lowkey, there are no major moves. thats why everyone major is playing him off. Cookies? Lol. The potential money to be made with him means nothing in the grand scheme. Dude is a loud mouth and braggadocious. Always has been. He has silly ideals and an unrealistic image of business and priorities/politics. If you bought the bs he was selling, congratulations. With that said, wash your face b. 2 times.

Who grows up wanting to work in a factory or some **** like that? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
These ****** just want the American dream, working a job 8 hrs a day, a wife, kids, car and a house. No type of ambition or drive, dudes minds can't even fathom not punching a clock. I can understand not agreeing with what Dame is saying, but to sit here and act like the man is stupid just shows how ignorant you are. What you gone do when them layoffs come? When they cut them hours? Nothing but stress and try to figure out where that next meal coming from. You can find a million ****** to drive a forklift, you're replaceable . How can you replace a boss? A creator...maybe you can, but not as easily.You getting an allowance for doing chores basically. But you secure right? I thought the goal was to work smarter,not harder. If all you can do is work with your hands,more power to you. Be the best forklift driver out there.

Part 2, at 6:32 mark. Dame got pause checked.

Just wanted to reference that.

Carry on.

Dame got ****** dreaming. Keep dreaming about being bosses way into y'all late 30s then be the 38 year old dudes working for the man with 18-20 year olds at entry level gigs.

Dame got ****** dreaming. Keep dreaming about being bosses way into y'all late 30s then be the 38 year old dudes working for the man with 18-20 year olds at entry level gigs.

-_______-

Ok.

We'll revisit this quote in a few years.

:rofl:
@ Freaky Zekey

Last edited:
Damon 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Sir San Diego Sir San Diego please do. Idk u personally u might have a master plan and taking the proper steps to successfully run your own business. But to think one day u gonna wake up, go buy white tees 3 for 20 nnsell em for 40 to invest in whatever idea u have and it all work out is a dream. But I can guarantee a large portion of people agreeing with same will be the man he doesn't respect, working for another man.

Look, as someone who is in business. Dame sounds like a joke with all this front your own money talk. It just tells you that he's broke and doesn't have relationships or credit to leverage so he has no choice but to do it on his own.

Just about everyone in business uses other peoples money. That's just how things work.

I don't think his rant is meant for actual business owners or people who actually want to go into business..

He's Tony Robbins for dumb ******.

He gave no information just motivated more young black dudes to quit they jobs or quit school because "having a boss is for suckas."

Meanwhile you got billionaires like Warren Buffett who say the opposite. Steve Jobs was fired by his "bosses". Every CEO has bosses. hell even Jay was a Def Jam employee at one point.

But hey let's take business advice from the ***** that got finessed out of both his Rocafella brands.

The only people this dude motivated was people who don't know anything. We supposed to be impressed he selling private label motor oil? Son called himself a tycoon dawg. He sounds smart to dumb ******

I don't know why that interview had me so heated probably cause I just hate seeing the blind leading the blind. Son 50 saying "pause" & yall taking financial advice from this clown cause he yelling?

Last edited:
Ain't nobody taking financial advice from dame but I get what he's trying to say but he can't articulate his message. Ain't no different than **** a lot of other people are preaching except dame just sound ignorant as hell and is stuck on the "who's your boss and who's not". With that said support good black businesses out there my brothas and stop looking for a "hook up". You don't ask for a "hook up" when you shop at these white establishments.

Black money ain't flowed through our community consistently since segregation. Other minorities got our money by the balls.

Last edited:
Yup, we don't funnel anything into the Black community. And some of these fake non-profit organizations are laughable as well. People are to busy buying drugs and alcohol.

It's also funny, people that've "hustled" call people beta, but you have to rob, steal, and fraud your way to get over people. Ya'll or the true "betas". If you steal, you are a coward and a sissy.

Like many, I understand what Dame was TRYING to say. He's just not intelligent enough to articulate it with sense, just like many Harlemnites and New Yorkers I know.

His diction is horrible, he doesn't even use "Pause" in the right context. He "pauses" too many times for no reason.

I understand the concept of being your own boss, but fact of the matter is not everyone wants that. Doesn't make anyone less of man or their opinion any less valid.

He wants to talk about women constantly seems a little "undercover-ish" to me.

He needs to explain himself in how to "not be a sucka" and to front your own money. Where does the front money come from if you've never worked. Someone giving you drugs to sell on the street is your boss. He says "they give you an opportunity." In that same sense, anyone that hires you to do something "gives you an opportunity"

I could go on and on, but I don't want to gossip about another man anymore and be a female. I'll just go back to being a sucka and enjoy this weekend I've worked all week to get to.

Dame can try to be as motivating as he wants to, but he's still leading idiots on the wrong path.

No matter how much truth he spits in between all the fluff and "I'm a man" insecurities he screams down people ears, he always leaves out one important factor. His illegal means of revenue that funded all prior startup success up to this point.

He's preaching not to have a boss and put up your own money, but won't tell you directly how to get that "money" which didn't come from a boss.

Dame has an unclear view on how the world really works. Son carries this Harlem mentality and moves with harlem cats who aren't outin the world making real world moves. Son a grown *** man with kids and still calling a grown *** man his OG. ***** my only OG is my damn father.

He still thinking like a ***** from the block and ain't making moves. Talking about he wants to own a football team, walking around with cats like Murda Mook and this MJG looking *****. How you go from living a life on the road to wealth with millions and now you hood dreaming?

Smartest dumb ***** I ever heard speak.

He'll sit and disrespect a grown man making a legitimate means of income to take care of his family talking about some "I can respect a man with a boss, that's like calling another man daddy", but he won't tell you how to get your own money without having s boss?

This dude thinks the world revolves around Harlem and hustling. What about the kid in the suburbs? What about the kid who's living in the middle of west bubble **** Kentucky who ain't into selling dope and just wants to be a working class citizen like his father? That boy won't grow up to be respected cause he didn't do **** like you did it? Because he has to clock in every day to provide for his family?

Dame a damn joke at this point. Carrying them damn cookies around everywhere. Bringing his dog everywhere like he Paris Hilton or some ****. Son trying real hard to give off the impression that he's living that life, but he aint ever going to motivate anyone to do **** the legit way.

Ol sandy cake face *** *****.

Envy should have put the hands on that ***** for trying to humiliate him and say his son basically has a ***** for a father. Hands, b.

Last edited:
Yup, we don't funnel anything into the Black community. And some of these fake non-profit organizations are laughable as well. People are to busy buying drugs and alcohol.

It's also funny, people that've "hustled" call people beta, but you have to rob, steal, and fraud your way to get over people. Ya'll or the true "betas". If you steal, you are a coward and a sissy.

I hate when ppl say this. Makes no sense.

Not that I'm condoning ppl robbing other ppl. But if some dude runs up on you with the burner out and robs you..how is he a coward and a sissy?

IMO you need some balls to do that

No it don't. flash iron on any unarmed individual and 9/10 of the time there's no resistance. no balls required so long as the gun is in your hand. Robbing a cop or an armed person however...

[emoji]128514[/emoji] Let me know how being a boss while fronting your own cash that's supposed to magically appear is working for u? We all grown men right? If u agree with son, u should be a boss at this point, doing what u want, when u want while your kids admire your lavish living.

Last edited:
The ironic thing about this is the same way Dame is talking about having a boss is the same way “college educated”, Office Space cubicle wanna be corporate America types think or talk about people with blue collar jobs.

If someone is a manager at a retail store or restaurant etc yall “disrespect” them the same exact way.

Last edited:
I hate when ppl say this. Makes no sense.

Not that I'm condoning ppl robbing other ppl. But if some dude runs up on you with the burner out and robs you..how is he a coward and a sissy?

IMO you need some balls to do that

Robbing people, especially women, is the most punk *** occupation in the world. Taking what somebody else worked for should never be respected and you deserve one in ya head if that's your means of hustlin.

Back
Top Bottom