***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

she's 
smokin.gif
Did you wait until you made sure that she's legal to say this?
laugh.gif

I saw you post "..." at first and I was mad lost.

Word though, she has a nice voice. I'll give the album a spin.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

thought nobody saw it lmaoo....I had to verify because I couldn't tell which side of 18 she was on 

Shes either 17 or 18? not sure, she has a song called seventeen on her album though.. 

After i heard "Here" I started messing with her. That issac hayes sample, and the reminder of portis head, showed me she had a good ear for music. And she had lyrics of a young thinker.

Anyways, I checked out her album this morning and I was a little underwhelmed. It wasn't bad, but it felt like nothing changed throughout the whole album. And her voice started getting repetitively bothersome. I still like her voice and dig her as a new artist, its her first album and shes mad young, so she has a lot of time to grow. But I see her keeping the audience of around her age group for now. 

Logic is always a good interview. Smart dude. Doesn't let Charlemagne rattle him.

Did I hear him correctly saying he didn't graduate high school?

Rosenberg is a ******* weirdo, b.:x

Last edited:
Yeah, per him he didn't graduate. 

Him explaining the concept of his album, made me want to check it out. I would pass it up everyday until now. 

rosenberg was corny during the yo gotti interview, i didn't finish it, but he was saying dumb ****. 

Didn't watch the whole interview, but him smashing the next door real estate agent and her daughter is some savage S*%& 
laugh.gif
Chicks see $$ and dont GAF bout morals.. they have morals to regular dudes.. not no Stayve Jerome Thomas..lol

He was, but Logic wasn't having it. He handles himself well on that interview. Made me check out the album. It was dope and I was impressed, but I can definitely see why C said dude sounds like an Kendrick, Drale, etc.

I don't know why seeing the title "Silkk The Shocker Reacts" is so funny to me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom