Official Bulls VS. Cavs Post...

Cavs by 11. D. Rose will probably light Mo Williams up, but I don't see any of the Bulls matchups excelling beyond that.

laugh.gif
@ it always being "bulls by 5"

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif
@ it always being "bulls by 5"
i was just gonna say the same thing, lmmaooo! every time i open bulls game threads op has it by "5"

im gonna be a homer and say the bulls squeak this out.

bulls by 4

Let's go Cavs, bring home another regular season win to stack with all the others that mean nothing in your history, or the history of the NBA. Hi Belle.

pimp.gif

Let's go Cavs, CP, type up another hater post in The Cavs Game Thread with all the others that mean nothing to us, or the history of Niketalk, HI Chester.

Tyrus is out for us again tonight. Loul has to play both sides of the ball tonight. If Rose's ankle is any better i say we have a chance if not we lose big

Originally Posted by thekillerj23

Let's go Cavs, CP, type up another hater post in The Cavs Game Thread with all the others that mean nothing to us, or the history of Niketalk, HI Chester.

Speaking of Cavs history.......

Historical.

I don't see the Cavs losing this one, not at home. Bulls don't generally play well in Cleveland.

Originally Posted by S4L3

Bulls by 5...

laugh.gif
You don't even believe that.

Tyrus Thomas listed as 'out' for the game 'flu'

Update from practice: Tyrus Thomas did not practice today (flu) and will not make the trip to Cleveland for Thursday night's game vs. Cavs

per Bulls facebook page

Shaq should dominate again tonight.

Cavs by 12

Originally Posted by CP1708

Let's go Cavs, bring home another regular season win to stack with all the others that mean nothing in your history, or the history of the NBA. Hi Belle.

pimp.gif

Bulls get to display that poor defense and annemic offense tonight

Rose doesn't look right. The ankle doesn't seem 100%

We came back from 18 down in the 2nd to beat Washington on Tuesday and IMO the Wizards are a better team than Chicago. Cavsby 7.

Back
Top Bottom