Official Bulls VS. Cavs Post...

eek.gif

anthony parker actually making A basket...

Now it's Shaq one on one with everyone just staring at him.
laugh.gif

My lil sister could draw up a better offense for this team than Mike Brown. Like how does this dude consistently get by without more criticism?

LeBron is the common denominator.

Different players, different schemes, yet he still ignores it all and goes 1 on 5.

Thank God for Boobie

ignores what?

your team is a mess and has been put together horribly offensively.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ignores what?

Ignores the plays called. He branches off the plays and goes one on five.

I watch this team every night.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

ignores what?

The problem isn't the team, it's the dumb %!# coach. Little stuff like playing LeBron all through the third quarter, and at the beginningof the fourth and then resting him during the middle of the 4th quarter while the game is tied. Let's not even get into his offensive playbook...

It's LeBron's fault too, because he still insists on doing it all too. Instead of making cuts and coming off screens to get a good shot, he runstowards the ball handler and pleads for the ball so he can do somethin wit it himself.

Jamario Moon is getting 3mil a year to do what?

Son has bench splinters already.

You got Z trying to guard Tyrus and Taj Gibson. Come the %*+@ on. It's early season you gotta do some kind of experimenting.

Where's the Mo, Delonte, Moon, Lebron, and Andy lineup?

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Coach of year my $*@.
Yep, probably the least qualified winner of any NBA award that I can remember.
QFT...We should yank my man Fratello out of the broadcasting booth and bring him back.
pimp.gif

The problem isn't the team
you've had years now to put a guy to next him that can go create. Has yet to happen.

Nor is the team built to get out and run, nor would the coach ever grasp the idea that he is wasting the best open court player in the history of the game.

Back
Top Bottom