Official Bulls VS. Cavs Post...

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Is that twice at the Q already?

eek.gif
yep! the second loss didnt come til the last game of the season which was pointless at that time anyways.

THIS is why i dont care too much for the loss. like my man CP says, the reg season is pointless anyways. if they dont get the chip at the end, its pointless anyways. i could care less if they go 73-9 or 42-40, as long as they make that playoff run and get it done...

3-3? heres my concerned face -
eyes.gif

Now you're getting it.
pimp.gif

All the games, all the close wins and tough losses mean nothin but a little trash talk and some positioning for the playoffs. At the end, only one thingmatters.

And I don't get how nobody understands why people come in and mess with ya'll, there been a LOT of things said the last couple years, and the nature oftrash talk is bringing it all back on the ones who did the yappin. That's what's goin on. Actin like when the Lakers lose in the playoffs sometimethere won't be any Cavs fans in there lined up dog pilin each other to talk junk.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on now, who you foolin? It'll be good times. People gotta relax.

Jamario Moon.......DNP...........Power moves...........

People always get way to hung up in the regular season

Teams change how they play when the playoffs come

That wasn't a cot damn foul. Lebron with the boo-hoo's after the game. He is most likely gonna get every call from now on.

Originally Posted by pdouly33

laugh.gif
at Mike Brown saying the offense isn't there yet.

WHAT offense?

This season is going to expose his coaching or lack there of. Most undeserving Coach of The Year in my memory. I feel bad for Lebron.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

laugh.gif

WHAT offense?

This season is going to expose his coaching or lack there of. Most undeserving Coach of The Year in my memory. I feel bad for Lebron.
QFT!

Chuck's been right all this time... Make the game faster for Lebron... But what does coach do? Put Z and Shaq at the same time...

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

laugh.gif

WHAT offense?

QFT!

Funny how the whole basketball world knows that Mike Brown is and has been a terrible coach. Never should of sniffed COY

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Is that twice at the Q already?

eek.gif
yep! the second loss didnt come til the last game of the season which was pointless at that time anyways.

THIS is why i dont care too much for the loss. like my man CP says, the reg season is pointless anyways. if they dont get the chip at the end, its pointless anyways. i could care less if they go 73-9 or 42-40, as long as they make that playoff run and get it done...

3-3? heres my concerned face -
eyes.gif

Now you're getting it.
pimp.gif

All the games, all the close wins and tough losses mean nothin but a little trash talk and some positioning for the playoffs. At the end, only one thing matters.

And I don't get how nobody understands why people come in and mess with ya'll, there been a LOT of things said the last couple years, and the nature of trash talk is bringing it all back on the ones who did the yappin. That's what's goin on. Actin like when the Lakers lose in the playoffs sometime there won't be any Cavs fans in there lined up dog pilin each other to talk junk.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Come on now, who you foolin? It'll be good times. People gotta relax.

Jamario Moon.......DNP...........Power moves...........
True playoffs are all that really matters. But if they dont figure things out on the offensive end, and what to do with those 2 big guys, theywill have some issues. Not to quote Barkley last night, but Lebron cant go 1 on 5 every night, its a long year and long playoffs

Just got done watching the replay on NBAtv right now.

Hadn't read this thread, hadn't head anything about the game last night or anything.

That wasn't a foul. Minimal contact from Deng and Noah on LeBron trying to force the issue. Good no call by the refs.

And Mo's shot on the Cavs' previous possession?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

just got done watching the replay also

that wasnt a foul

salmons is are Ben gordon dude will not pass the ball for !#$#

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nah $+@$ that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

dudes need to chill and learn they place NOW how you gone freeze out the star player
smh.gif
smh.gif

Seriously you just can't do that EVER... Del Negro needs to chew his !*# out... he won't tho ({}).
Nah, I think thats on D. Rose, its says something about the amount of respect/fear the star player demands in a locker room when you see some **+@like that. On how many teams would we have saw that? Rose needs to be more vocal. It was like that last year, but I can understand last year, he's therookie & they still had BG. Not this year tho....

I would die to see Jordan Famar & Luke freeze out Kobe inside of the final 30 seconds of a deciding game, and thesideline reaction to that....

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

I would die to see Jordan Famar & Luke freeze out Kobe inside of the final 30 seconds of a deciding game, and the sideline reaction to that...
Just the thought of this has me
roll.gif

P.S.: CP, I wasn't referring to you. You keep it consistent & provide the LULZ.
wink.gif
I was referring to the random bammas in here IMMEDIATELY after the clock hit 0.

nah $+@$ that lets take it back why didnt salmons give the ball up when rose damn near stepped on his toes cuz he was so damn close

dudes need to chill and learn they place NOW how you gone freeze out the star player
smh.gif
smh.gif

Seriously you just can't do that EVER... Del Negro needs to chew his !*# out... he won't tho ({}).
Nah, I think thats on D. Rose, its says something about the amount of respect/fear the star player demands in a locker room when you see some **+@ like that. On how many teams would we have saw that? Rose needs to be more vocal. It was like that last year, but I can understand last year, he's the rookie & they still had BG. Not this year tho....

I would die to see Jordan Famar & Luke freeze out Kobe inside of the final 30 seconds of a deciding game, and the sideline reaction to that....

Derrick isnt well liked in that locker room.

But this situation is due to the fact Salmons is a me guy...

Originally Posted by gangsta207therevolution

smh.gif
smh.gif

Nah, I think thats on D. Rose, its says something about the amount of respect/fear the star player demands in a locker room when you see some **+@ like that. On how many teams would we have saw that? Rose needs to be more vocal. It was like that last year, but I can understand last year, he's the rookie & they still had BG. Not this year tho....

I would die to see Jordan Famar & Luke freeze out Kobe inside of the final 30 seconds of a deciding game, and the sideline reaction to that....

HUH

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

smh.gif
smh.gif

HUH

Seriously... where did you get that from? What reason would they have to dislike him, he doesn't say $%!!, damn near a mute.

Ez the kids never been a vocal leader. Like I said he's damn near a selective mute
laugh.gif
But you're right it is on him to speak on that tho.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

smh.gif
smh.gif

HUH

Seriously... where did you get that from? What reason would they have to dislike him, he doesn't say $%!!, damn near a mute.

Ez the kids never been a vocal leader. Like I said he's damn near a selective mute
laugh.gif
But you're right it is on him to speak on that tho.

I wouldn't say he is not well like, but I know he does his own thing kind of without the team and doesn't really #$+% with the dudes on the squad offthe court.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

laugh.gif

WHAT offense?

QFT!

Funny how the whole basketball world knows that Mike Brown is and has been a terrible coach. Never should of sniffed COY
i was disgusted to hear he got the coach of the year this guy is terrible has no idea what to do with the talent on this team smh...

Back
Top Bottom