Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

Our main problems are our transition defense... too often we do not stop the ball and allow Rajon to get from one end of the court to the paint before meetingany resistance. In order for us to win this series, THIS HAS TO STOP.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Our main problems are our transition defense... too often we do not stop the ball and allow Rajon to get from one end of the court to the paint before meeting any resistance. In order for us to win this series, THIS HAS TO STOP.
smh.gif
Don't worry about it we will win this don't second guess it we will in. We are Definitely gonna take the next two come on they wereSTRUGGLING AT HOME that tells you alot about a 2nd Seed. It reminds me Dalls-Golden State Series in 07

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Our main problems are our transition defense... too often we do not stop the ball and allow Rajon to get from one end of the court to the paint before meeting any resistance. In order for us to win this series, THIS HAS TO STOP.
smh.gif
Don't worry about it we will win this don't second guess it we will in. We are Definitely gonna take the next two come on they were STRUGGLING AT HOME that tells you alot about a 2nd Seed. It reminds me Dalls-Golden State Series in 07

oh I fully believe we will win, however that is one of the keys for us to win, the games would be well out of reach if we played better transition d andrebounded better.

Originally Posted by MBen32

Jmause3- That's the thing, i dont think it's some "root agaisnt the Celtics thing" cause like i said, im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the @+*
laugh.gif

I'm rocking with the bulls on some agaisnt the C's tip, but you not ready to see me throw D.Rose(who is extremely sick and i been a fan of his since hs) in the avy tho..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel you

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

watched the reply on comcast today, man we should of won

Its ok no need to cry over spilled milk We will take the next two games and win the series in 6 Salmons needs to step it up and Miller please cut down on yourturnovers for godsake

Its ok no need to cry over spilled milk We will take the next two games and win the series in 6 Salmons needs to step it up and Miller please cut down on your turnovers for godsake
Miller and that slow $%@ drive kill me

Originally Posted by jmause3

Its ok no need to cry over spilled milk We will take the next two games and win the series in 6 Salmons needs to step it up and Miller please cut down on your turnovers for godsake
Miller and that slow $%@ drive kill me

Yeah that ++%@ ain't finna work in the playoffs

you guys are underappreciating miller. out of all the guys on that team, miller is the one that scares me the most cuz he always plays us tough and with thelack of size on our bench now that powe is out, it'll be an even bigger factor. if anything, i'd rather have miller on our team than that mickeymoore....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

you guys are underappreciating miller. out of all the guys on that team, miller is the one that scares me the most cuz he always plays us tough and with the lack of size on our bench now that powe is out, it'll be an even bigger factor. if anything, i'd rather have miller on our team than that mickey moore....

I agree with you on that and i do agree that he adds a lot to them team. His jumper has been kindy iffy these last couple of games and that pump fake anddrive is just too slow as he almost always gets it stole from him. He also doesn't go up very strong under the basket, well at least last game hedidn't. But he is just too hit or miss right now, but thats my opinion

Originally Posted by jmause3

you guys are underappreciating miller. out of all the guys on that team, miller is the one that scares me the most cuz he always plays us tough and with the lack of size on our bench now that powe is out, it'll be an even bigger factor. if anything, i'd rather have miller on our team than that mickey moore....

I agree with you on that and i do agree that he adds a lot to them team. His jumper has been kindy iffy these last couple of games and that pump fake and drive is just too slow as he almost always gets it stole from him. He also doesn't go up very strong under the basket, well at least last game he didn't. But he is just too hit or miss right now, but thats my opinion

I agree But he needs to step it up so we can win the series easier. That pump fake is wasn't working for C's i know they have been watching his film

Watched this game last night and this series is the most exciting series so far in the playoffs. Ben Gordon last night and Derrick Rose the other night. Andthey all came down to the wire. I didn't expect this series to be this close and exciting. Looking forward to seeing the other games.

I'd rather have anyone over Mikki Moore.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Is it just me or are their MAAADDDD! Bulls fans now?
nerd.gif

and before anyone gets hurt and comes with the "i been a bull fan before jordan was drafted" or "i lived in chicago all my life"
laugh.gif

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the !!*
laugh.gif

Sig's with the championship years in it..
laugh.gif
Like we don't know what years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.
roll.gif
i noticed that too....i'm not saying any names but you can check my sig for one of them
indifferent.gif

I've been in these threads all season boy . You sound mad stupid .

I've been on this Chicago / Bulls +%+% since I been on NT , how long have you been here again ?

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

I'd rather have anyone over Mikki Moore.
mikki moore blows. i asked hypothetically the other night, does he do anything besides foul? no more than 10 seconds later he gets a foul andcount the basket. smh...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

whos better Derrick Rose Or Brandon Roy?
I'm a Bulls fan, but what the hell does Roy have to do this thread and series?

It just popped in my head rookie of the year vs last year rookie of the year..so their is some significance. and personally i feel like Roy is better but toeach his own

It just popped in my head rookie of the year vs last year rookie of the year..so their is some significance. and personally i feel like Roy is better but to each his own

Ummmm... Brandon Roy wasn't a rookie last yr bro
smh.gif

It just popped in my head rookie of the year vs last year rookie of the year..so their is some significance. and personally i feel like Roy is better but to each his own

Ummmm... Brandon Roy wasn't a rookie last yr bro
smh.gif
dudes gettin up talkin dumb G
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Is it just me or are their MAAADDDD! Bulls fans now?
nerd.gif

and before anyone gets hurt and comes with the "i been a bull fan before jordan was drafted" or "i lived in chicago all my life"
laugh.gif

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the !!*
laugh.gif

Sig's with the championship years in it..
laugh.gif
Like we don't know what years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.
roll.gif
i noticed that too....i'm not saying any names but you can check my sig for one of them
indifferent.gif

I've been in these threads all season boy . You sound mad stupid .

I've been on this Chicago / Bulls +%+% since I been on NT , how long have you been here again ?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Why are you gettin' so upset?

If you read one of my posts after that, i clearly state that, that quote was not aimed at anyone particular.

If you felt i was talking to you, you must be guilty.
laugh.gif

and i've been here since Oct. '05 BTW
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom