Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the !!*
laugh.gif

I hear you for sure... but I'm not only a fan I'm a season ticket holder and it does bother me that NOW everyone wants to talk Derrickup...
smh.gif

I think you're forgetting that Paul Pierce has had two iffy performances in a row. I wouldn't count on that continuing...
I think you're forgetting Pierce averaged 20.5ppg 5.6rpg and 3.6apg this season.
So far in the playoffs he averages 20.5ppg 7.5 rpg and 3apg

I wouldn't call that iffy... Also I don't think it's going to get better on the road.
eyes.gif

everyone jumping on the bulls bandwagon after two spectacular single player performances..... yeah, and when these guys go cold, what happens? the .500 bullsshow up again?

Originally Posted by MBen32

Is it just me or are their MAAADDDD! Bulls fans now?
nerd.gif

and before anyone gets hurt and comes with the "i been a bull fan before jordan was drafted" or "i lived in chicago all my life"
laugh.gif

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the !!*
laugh.gif

Sig's with the championship years in it..
laugh.gif
Like we don't know what years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.
i know that aint a shot at me if so
laugh.gif
i def been reppin thebulls since i been on NT

everyone jumping on the bulls bandwagon after two spectacular single player performances..... yeah, and when these guys go cold, what happens? the .500 bulls show up again?
you cant tell when one goes cold the other steps up
we havent been that .500 team since we made that trade

I hear you for sure... but I'm not only a fan I'm a season ticket holder and it does bother me that NOW everyone wants to talk Derrick up...
smh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The more time I have to think about this loss the more pissed off I get. Hey Boston, you could, and should be down 0-2. Let's see how you do in Chicago....punks.

It could just as easily be 2-0 Celtics. One Pierce free throw away. Calm down.

nerd.gif

and before anyone gets hurt and comes with the "i been a bull fan before jordan was drafted" or "i lived in chicago all my life"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Like we don't know what years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.

Can you imagine all the "Man, we're the 7th seed, we should have never been able to take this 6-7 games on ya'll" comments whenever they endup losing the series...?

Like you said, there's some guys on here who definitely rep the Chi... in the music forum and in S&T, and hell, even after Rose got drafted, Ididn't see so many D. Rose Stans until after Saturday night.

I think it's more of a D. Rose following than people actually being Bulls fans. There aren't a lot of us Bulls fans here on nt, and even fewer who stayreppin them like SeymoreCake & Jamuse.

Nah Casper... he's talking about Kneesh
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm honestly not even upset at us losing that game, despite foul trouble that demoralized our guards and our bigs being turned into women on the boards itstill took a 3 from Ray with 7sec to go to beat us in their house.

I actually feel good about us having a chance to win this series. They did what they were supposed to do and they had to scratch and claw to get that done.We're in damn good shape.

JStar, I've been seriuosly thinking about getting seasons for next yr, if you don't mind me asking where are you sitting and how much did they hit youfor?

315 row 3 and the they are about $2200 per season ticket I had 2. Cheaper if you sit behind the baskets but those seats are not good to me no matter what levelyour on.

Originally Posted by JD617

The more time I have to think about this loss the more pissed off I get. Hey Boston, you could, and should be down 0-2. Let's see how you do in Chicago....punks.

It could just as easily be 2-0 Celtics. One Pierce free throw away. Calm down.

This is very true, both game could have went either way IMO. I think both of us are lucky to be split at 1-1
laugh.gif
. I cant wait for Thursday, i expect the UC to be rockin. I also want to seehow that red-out is gonna look
eyes.gif

But honestly Seymore, Casper, and JStar; if VDN plays Brad more than Tyrus in the fourth quarter for any game the rest of the playoffs we need to make a tripto the Berto and have "a little talk" with him. Who's with me?

SICK game to watch. Wow Rondo....got my respect and it don't even look like he doin numbers like that.

Ben Gordon-son is a killer in the clutch he got ice in the veins for real!

Gotta give it to Ray Ray for his 2nd half. Funny I called it when Vinny called the TO with a minute left. That was such a waste because they were gonna do thesame thing with no TO, Gordan with the iso.

Vinny gotta calm down because that TO did cost them the game. Ray Ray was on point but he shouldn't have gotten the shot.

Got my D. Rose jersey in today.

25015ih.jpg

And I got my tix for game two at the U.C. sec 308 row 13....you can bet I'll lose my voice that game.

Go Bulls !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But honestly Seymore, Casper, and JStar; if VDN plays Brad more than Tyrus in the fourth quarter for any game the rest of the playoffs we need to make a trip to the Berto and have "a little talk" with him. Who's with me?
roll.gif
If he don't at least keep a 20 second time out in hisback pocket till the last second of the game I'm leading the convoy!

25015ih.jpg

And I got my tix for game two at the U.C. sec 308 row 13....you can bet I'll lose my voice that game.

Nice, but are you gonna red like they asked us fans to?

Originally Posted by therenegade23

25015ih.jpg

Nice, but are you gonna wear red like they asked us fans to?
Absolutely man......got the MJ all ready to go

eg1nbo.jpg

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i def been reppin the bulls since i been on NT

everyone jumping on the bulls bandwagon after two spectacular single player performances..... yeah, and when these guys go cold, what happens? the .500 bulls show up again?

I hear you for sure... but I'm not only a fan I'm a season ticket holder and it does bother me that NOW everyone wants to talk Derrick up...
smh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Naw it is not directed at anyone in particular.

and actually, now that you popped up in the thread, i've been seeing you support the Bulls since i've been here.

And you cannot tell me that there isn't a lot of extra fan fare for the Bulls in here? Unless i underestimated the amount of bulls fans.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by jmause3

But honestly Seymore, Casper, and JStar; if VDN plays Brad more than Tyrus in the fourth quarter for any game the rest of the playoffs we need to make a trip to the Berto and have "a little talk" with him. Who's with me?
You wanna roll just give me the word... I'm not a fan of dude, never have been even when he played for the Spurs, so its whatever
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i def been reppin the bulls since i been on NT

smh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Naw it is not directed at anyone in particular.

and actually, now that you popped up in the thread, i've been seeing you support the Bulls since i've been here.

And you cannot tell me that there isn't a lot of extra fan fare for the Bulls in here? Unless i underestimated the amount of bulls fans.
ohwell.gif

Naw you are right. I don't know if its rooting for the Bulls or rooting against the Celtics
laugh.gif
. But im just going off who i saw in the season thread thats how i know who thetrue fans are, because after some of those games we lost in the fourth you had to be a true fan to post
laugh.gif

I'll take the D-rose fans though. Bulls are way unappreciated at least in the burbs. Bulls games are NEVER on in the bars. The place I work at usually haswheel of fortune on over bulls games. I've only met one dude reppin the Bulls but I see at least three hawks jerseys on the two weekdays I work.

Jmause3- That's the thing, i dont think it's some "root agaisnt the Celtics thing" cause like i said, im seeing Derrick Rose avy's outthe @+*
laugh.gif

I'm rocking with the bulls on some agaisnt the C's tip, but you not ready to see me throw D.Rose(who is extremely sick and i been a fan of his sincehs) in the avy tho..

Originally Posted by therenegade23

25015ih.jpg

Nice, but are you gonna wear red like they asked us fans to?
Absolutely man......got the MJ all ready to go

eg1nbo.jpg

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom