Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 2 Post....

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

29liyl5.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Well I watched the second half and this was another they could add to instant classics. Ray was on fire (that pic from HGG is perfect). I'm confident wewill do better thursday. The Celtics put up they best (Big Baby had 26 for crying it out loud) Its on Thursday and I'm betting on us when I get to Vegas!

How many TOs did Brad Miller have tonight? Had to be at least 4. If his slow *+! can't knock down that stand still jumper because it takes him all day tosetup, then he doesn't need to be out there because he doesn't provide anything else.

The more time I have to think about this loss the more pissed off I get. Hey Boston, you could, and should be down 0-2. Let's see how you do inChicago....punks.

Miller had 4 to. We didn't rebound on the defensive end. Had we done that...we damn near woulda blown them out. Too many second chance points.

!*%#@!%***%%! Ben Gordon!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

The more time I have to think about this loss the more pissed off I get. Hey Boston, you could, and should be down 0-2. Let's see how you do in Chicago....punks. we got beat today, lost to the better team.
fixed.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

The more time I have to think about this loss the more pissed off I get. Hey Boston, you could, and should be down 0-2. Let's see how you do in Chicago....punks. we got beat today, lost to the better team.
fixed.

i want to see if your around when there going back home down 3-1

Originally Posted by CasperJr

fixed.

i want to see if your around when there going back home down 3-1
i'll be here, rain or shine.

rose got in foul trouble in the first...kinda slowed his game, couldn't really heat up, but he did his part, playing D, passing...Gordon held it down, Rayray...speechless. Davis was hittin too. Chi gotta step up pick n roll D, and rebounds. Tyrus was a beast on help D...overall team D needs to step up

Dude, if we get 2....just 2 more defensive rebounds, we win the game. Boston killed us on the offensive glass....we man up and grab just a couple of thoseballs, we win. It's not like you guys lead from start to finish.

I'm betting on us when I get to Vegas!
Should of bet on the Bulls last night. My man won 2k cause like him I wasn't feeling the Celts by 9 even if they did win which they did. Ijust wish I was up and wouldn't have sleept till it was gametime.

If his slow *+! can't knock down that stand still jumper because it takes him all day to setup, then he doesn't need to be out there because he doesn't provide anything else.
I agree for the most part but he'll hit a 3 or get a nice pass in which NOah will f it up. Noah has been playing better but he was involvedin too many important situations tonight messing up.

If his slow *+! can't knock down that stand still jumper because it takes him all day to setup, then he doesn't need to be out there because he doesn't provide anything else.

Actually, since the Celtics are double teaming D.Rose on every screen and roll Brad Miller has been the most important part of the offense.He's NOT making ALL the right decisions, but his decisions have been good enough against one of the best defense in the L to allow the Bulls to stay in thegame. I agree that Brad Miller needs to knock that shot down tho.

B.G. vs. Ray Ray in the 2nd half was.
sick.gif

Vinny let us down last night with his inexperience. He panics to much and is too quick to call a time out.

Favorite moment was when Noah blocked Perkins and said "Gime that ___!"
(He got a tech for the aftermath of that play but he showed some real heart in that moment.)

Um Celtic fans should be worried right about now... I thought you guys were really going to bring it and try to open this game up and send a message, thatclearly did not happen and your coming to the Chi now... where we have been really good lately.

Bigger than Ray's game last night was the Big Ticket Stub! Davis kept the Celtics alive play after play.

Is it just me or are their MAAADDDD! Bulls fans now?
nerd.gif

and before anyone gets hurt and comes with the "i been a bull fan before jordan was drafted" or "i lived in chicago all my life"
laugh.gif

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the!!*
laugh.gif

Sig's with the championship years in it..
laugh.gif
Like we don't knowwhat years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.

Originally Posted by JStar25

Vinny let us down last night with his inexperience. He panics to much and is too quick to call a time out.

(He got a tech for the aftermath of that play but he showed some real heart in that moment.)

Um Celtic fans should be worried right about now... I thought you guys were really going to bring it and try to open this game up and send a message, that clearly did not happen and your coming to the Chi now... where we have been really good lately.

Bigger than Ray's game last night was the Big Ticket Stub! Davis kept the Celtics alive play after play.
I think you're forgetting that Paul Pierce has had two iffy performances in a row. I wouldn't count on that continuing...

Um Celtic fans should be worried right about now... I thought you guys were really going to bring it and try to open this game up and send a message, that clearly did not happen and your coming to the Chi now... where we have been really good lately.

I think you're forgetting that Paul Pierce has had two iffy performances in a row. I wouldn't count on that continuing...

Look you'll finna lose the series point blank and I bet my Life on It. Celtics will lose the series no questions asked be happy that you'll won this.You'll should be ashamed of yourselves struggling against a seventh seed when The C's won 60 games
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

nerd.gif

and before anyone gets hurt and comes with the "i been a bull fan before jordan was drafted" or "i lived in chicago all my life"
laugh.gif

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the !!*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Like we don't know what years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.
roll.gif
i noticed that too....i'm not saying any names but youcan check my sig for one of them

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Look you'll finna lose the series point blank and I bet my Life on It. Celtics will lose the series no questions asked be happy that you'll won this. You'll should be ashamed of yourselves struggling against a seventh seed when The C's won 60 games
roll.gif
roll.gif
i'm gonna post this when you lose. be prepared.

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by MBen32

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I'm not accusing anyone of being on the bandwagon, just saying..i seen like 3 or 4 ppl constantly rep..but now im seeing Derrick Rose avy's out the !!*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Like we don't know what years y'all won it..probably the most well known dynasty in NBA history.
roll.gif
i noticed that too....i'm not saying any names but you can check my sig for one of them

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

shotsfired.jpg

But really, i know theres probably quite a few Bulls fans on here. But the only ones i constantly see repping the bulls are SeymoreCake and Jamuse.(I could beforgetting a few)

It was a good hard fight game but at least the Celtics got the W.

Gordon straight lit us up yesterday but Ray for 3!

Back
Top Bottom