Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

WHY? Why would u give the ball and final shot to the guy who is injured? Why not clear out and let Rose drive...
indifferent.gif
!+@#!@+ Spur

indifferent.gif

Rondo = The best PG in the '09 Playoffs.

It helps that Deron & CP3 are out.
laugh.gif

Them refs aint giving that rookie no damn respect....its a damn shame.
Salmons stands completely flat footed on offense... no triple threat what so ever, so either he's going to shoot it or drive and you know when he's going to drive because he has to lift his feet.

this @$%! is sooooo frustrating
tired.gif

I was sitting up here wondering why the hell his first step is so gotdamn slow too
laugh.gif
...dude couldnt even blow past Big Baby on them 2 plays.

Perkins getting away with a lot, I would bring Brad Miller in and run the pick and roll with him

why did vinny even give him the ball at the end of regulation?
give it to Rose... penetrate then dish out for a j if he needs to.

stupid celtics fan cheering for a basket that doesn't count AFTER the foul and by another player. ha

Just walked in. Working late FTL.

Can someone tell me why Ray isn't playing? Did he foul out?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

Them refs aint giving that rookie no damn respect....its a damn shame.
Salmons stands completely flat footed on offense... no triple threat what so ever, so either he's going to shoot it or drive and you know when he's going to drive because he has to lift his feet.

this @$%! is sooooo frustrating
tired.gif

I was sitting up here wondering why the hell his first step is so gotdamn slow too
laugh.gif
...dude couldnt even blow past Big Baby on them 2 plays.

Its down right dispicable G... You can't tell me Perkins didn't get him with the body AND hit his hand on that put back... but they turn around andcall a bull @@+$ foul on him for Rondo, absolutely disgusting
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom