Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Yall complain DAILY about the NBA bein soft.

And you want a possible flagrant foul to decide a playoff game??!
THANK YOU!!! You said it before I did...

If it was ANY other team besides the Celtics and there was a flagrant foul called at the end...y'all would have brought out the good ol' Yuku magicianwith a whole bunch of posts regarding NBA conspiracy...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

A foul got called (rightfully so) and the %#@#* missed...boo hoo, he had his chance and blew it...

End of story.
Originally Posted by iNiNe5

haven't seen a series this exciting since the epic pacers/knicks, pacers/bulls, knicks/bulls eastern conference battles in the 90's
Then you need to start watching more basketball.

You wildin' if this is the most exciting series you've seen since the 90's...my man, we're in 2009.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

nerd.gif
could this be the greatest playoff series of all-time???

it certainly has that kind of potential
People need to hush with that nonsense...that's at least 3 times now.

20d262c3a92b4ed1c2a8908d1b1e0b4aab2d3577.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

1dc4b4656012a497e1a1c9b6c669d998-getty-86012980jg007_bulls_celtics.jpg

Love this guy. But I'd hate him if he were on most other teams.
KG is the anti-Kobe/LBJ here on NT...the most hated man in S&T.
laugh.gif

Every time I see that .gif, I
smh.gif
x
roll.gif

You don't make a play on the ball, it should be a flagrant. That's the rule, whether you like it or not.

I didn't see Rondo make a play on the ball, I don't think I've ever seen so much contact on a play where a flagrant wasn't called. Tony Allenmade a play on the ball, I don't see how Rondo was making a play at the ball, his hands were no where NEAR the ball.

Any Boston fan thinking that foul wasn't flagrant is either a damn tool or is soo damn far up his teams %#%% that he cant see straight. By rule if youdon't make a play at the ball its flagrant...Brad Millers arm is more than three feet long and its outstreched. HE HIT HIM IN THE FACE. what sense doesthat make, its flagrant and the officials should be repremanded for it.

Y'all really believe that wasn't a flagrant foul ? Granted we should have put them away a LONG time ago in the 4th quarter , doesn't hide the factthat the call was straight up BS .

This is aside from me being a Bulls fan & y'all being Celtics fans . If you were a NBA fan you would know the deal .

Rondo is dirty as well as the Celtics . Brad Miller got a tooth knocked out & a busted lip . A regular foul ? Ok , I can see a technical ... but NOT EVEN ATECHNICAL ? Come on now ... that's straight $%+!*%!% , hands down .

If that was Pierce or Rondo , they would have tried to fight & Miller would have gotten ejected . PERIOD . Automatic . I hate when refs call calls based onif the shot goes in , the time on the clock , home court , and the score . Call calls no matter what the situation .

The whole game wasn't equal , I said that earlier in the thread even when we were winning . Rose barely touched Pierce , PP exagerrated , & a foul wascalled . Rondo barely touched Salmons , foul was called . Horrible , horrrriiibllleeee officiating . I'd feel better if we lost it fair & square ...but damn , be fair about it .

That was a flagrant foul. He completely hit Miller in the face. Rondo wasn't going for the ball at all. No use in complaining about it now though. See youguys at the United Center

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

You don't make a play on the ball, it should be a flagrant. That's the rule, whether you like it or not.

I didn't see Rondo make a play on the ball, I don't think I've ever seen so much contact on a play where a flagrant wasn't called. Tony Allen made a play on the ball, I don't see how Rondo was making a play at the ball, his hands were no where NEAR the ball.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

It wasn't a flagrant. People's hate for the C's on here got them drunk

It was flagrant. I look at the play impartially, and by definition, the play was flagrant. Maybe you're the drunk one.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

The flagrant foul angle is getting hilarious. Ray Allen fouled out on ticky tacks. The complaining should end there.

wouldn't that support the claim that it should have been a flagrant foul then? if they were calling ticky tack fouls, what would you consider that one?granted i didn't watch the game, i saw the highlight of the foul, it is definitely a flagrant foul. how do you justify that it's not a flagrant? hewasn't anywhere near the ball. yet he still took a swipe at his head. if turiaf can get ejected from "hitting" ronny price in the head, theres noreason why rondo shouldnt have gotten the same treatment.

For those saying it wasn't a flagrant.

Why not?
That's the same thing I've been wondering. As an actual Hawks fan, I have nothing to gain from seeing either team make it to the nextround, even if we would eventually end up meeting them in the Conference Finals . Rondo made no play on the ball whatsoever. If the League doesn't comeout tomorrow or the next day (preferably tomorrow) and give the Bulls a formal apology to at least save face, the Celtics are going to get physically abusednext game.

"I'm a little guy, so I had to go for the foul hard," Rondo said. "I wasn't trying to take the guy out or hit his head, but I think he went up with his right hand and I tried to make sure he couldn't finish."

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Rondo made no play on the ball whatsoever.
in the press conference Rondo try's to use well hes bigger than me defense
smh.gif

Yea i saw that BS too. the calls have been horrible both ways all series. We should have closed the game out without question, but you cant use that its not aplayoff flagrent foul as an excuse. Im going to be pretty upset if this doesnt go 7 games. Rose has to be smarter with the ball. I wouldnt have minded Kirkwith the ball at the end just for experience. Salmons needs to take Davis every time he has the chance. VDN still playing Brad instead of Tyrus in the fourthis becoming the death of us. Rose is still getting treated like a rook and not getting calls when he drives to the hoop

Just for this loss , Tony Allen is really going to get *@%+#$ up now .

That's the least we can do .
pimp.gif

For those saying it wasn't a flagrant.

Why not?

Because when the little guy in the grey shirt blew his whistle, he decided it wasn't. Should it have been? Depends who you're cheering for. Regardless,no Ray Allen for 10 minutes + 11 point lead in the 4th and you still lose = make up for one call at the end. Don't even put it in the officials hands, takecare of business.

yo I honestly think Ben Gordon is jealous of Pooh's first game
laugh.gif
I think this #@#!+ went to Pooh and told him something like 'this is my team'now he just chucking everything

I missed the game because I had to work and just watched the replay right now. that was defi a flagrant foul on rondo and the celtics got lucky with that one

the celtics homer here are really blind.
even if it wasn't a flagrant then at least a technical should be given.
playoff physicality or not, it is what it is, a flagrant.

Back
Top Bottom