Official Bulls VS. Celtics Game 5 Post....

Originally Posted by JayADiCt92

^^ ok, we'll see at the end of the night. then one of us can gloat.
If you say it every game, of course it will happen during a few games during the series. Don't you think?

of course. it's probability.

but as a celtics fan it'd be foolish of me to say, "rondo, ray, and pierce are gonna be off all game, yeahhh, lets go celts!"

Allllllllllllllright.

As a disappointed Pistons fans I have decided to sell my allegiances to the baby Bulls, and their floor general, Tyrus Thomas (so poised.... so collected).

But seriously, amazing series, and with my team out I want to be able to root for someone who wont loose by 50.... so Bulls get the vote, and how can't youenjoy watching D. Rose and John Salmons (old $#@ late bloomin' mother %%+#%#). Plus I can't root Celts... last year still hurts

Bulls in 7!

Anybody else just enjoying this series as a fan of the game?

Not being a Bulls or C's fan FTW.
laugh.gif

I can't imagine what yall go through during these barnburners..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

laugh.gif
Fam , you don't know the half .

Us Chicagoans be STRESSED . OUT .
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Ben gordon not playing tonight due to hamstring injury. I read it on paper this morning. Big loss for the bulls
Nah this morning on WGN News they said that Gordon is likely (expected) to play .

rondo, ray, and pierce will give these dudes the business tonight, this i know.

Who in the h still read the newspaper,lol.

But seriously we need to have somebody take the flagrant,pref. Brad Miller and put Rondo on his back.The points and assists I can live with, but 10/11 rebounds a game
mad.gif

I said in game 4's thread, he's the reason they are actually in this series. If it wasn't for his play, we would be up 3-1 right now. The man is getting a triple double every damn night. He's responsible for almost 40 pts and 10 boards, that *$$$ not cool
smh.gif

We need to find a way to limit his productivity on the glass and in the break, we do those two things and continue to play the way we have minus game 3 and we win the game.

ESPN or TNT pointed it, he gets a %@@% load of boards cause u play off him and he has a free lane to the rim to get a board. rose needs to stop playing thatKobe D and get closer to him, he is quick and strong enough to keep him out the lane guarding him close 1 on 1

if gordon ant playing Kirk better play the game of his life

I Swear I Be Stressed To The Max, Can't nobody talk to me or anything cause if so there's gon be hell to pay.............As I Say That I Have A FeelingThe C's are going to come out hot, had a bad dream bout it last night
sick.gif
sick.gif
...But The Bulls Will Pull This One Out
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AirGordon10

Anybody else just enjoying this series as a fan of the game?

Not being a Bulls or C's fan FTW.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I've had to have a drink after each game. Straight Goose on the rocks, and a double after game 3.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Pretty sure BG will play. I'm amped for the game as well.

Damn FB, you switch up avys like I change my socks...lol

Let's getter done boys !!!

GO BULLS!!!
Hey I have to support my squad in the playoffs, plus baseball is going on too
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

ESPN or TNT pointed it, he gets a %@@% load of boards cause u play off him and he has a free lane to the rim to get a board. rose needs to stop playing that Kobe D and get closer to him, he is quick and strong enough to keep him out the lane guarding him close 1 on 1

if gordon ant playing Kirk better play the game of his life.
yeah , that sounds good & all ...

but how about we just break Rondo's leg ...that's a guaranteed series win .
smile.gif

jk .

I am a Bulls fan from the way back. I am talking early 90's. And I was not some little 4 year old either. This is the first time I have been excited aboutthe Bulls since MJ retired. I am so amped up.
As a fan of the game, this is the series to watch. Most first rounds are boring and full of mismatched teams, not this one, it has been great.
GO BULLLLS!!!!
Seriously though, Rajon is the only thing keeping the Celtics around.

so what's the verdict on gordon? some saying he won't play and others saying that he will. Is he gonna play?

Originally Posted by AiRjOrDaN1217

so what's the verdict on gordon? some saying he won't play and others saying that he will. Is he gonna play?
Game time decision. I think he should be able to play.

I hate the celtics, and I'm not really a bulls fan, although I am rooting for the Bulls to pull off an upset. I went on NBA.com today and took a pollasking which young player has stepped it up the most this post season. The choices were Derrick Rose, Andre Iguodola, Rajon Rondo, JR Smith, or Aaron Brooks.So far, Rose has 46% of the votes, and Rondo has a measly 26%. I mean, I know D-Rose is a rookie and all, and he's a good player no doubt, probably will beone of the best. But Rajon Rondo is averaging a TRIPLE DOUBLE on a bummed ankle. I mean, come on! I voted for Rondo, what you guys think?

Rondo's really good and all, but he's only averaging a triple double because he's playing against us
frown.gif

Rose isn't exactly a defensive superstar, and we have decided not to box out at all this series. I'd also like to think he would get 10 assists a gamewith who he has on his team.

sanford.jpg
This a big one for real! We all know the crowd will be going nuts (punintended for Gordon), but we just have to get past the emotions early on. Please someone keep Rondo off the boards! We need more of the same from everyone.

BULLS WIN!

90 Degrees today in Boston and were still in April, the place is gunna be jumping forreal.

Rondo is gunna tear it up, i wanna see steph get some more minutes though, he has done his job for the most part.

Pierce will go for atleast 30.

celtics win
pimp.gif

Bulls all day baby !!!

Let's get it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom