Official Bulls VS. Celtics Post....

Originally Posted by knightngale

Why is Rose on the bench? acting like foul trouble is a concern
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
word im like welosing by 20 and our star pg sittin on the wood %*%%%
mad.gif

Originally Posted by solefob

all the blame goes to John Paxson for ruining everything. He hasn't made a smart move since the Bulls made the playoffs for the first time since the dynasty teams.
Is this dude serious??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
word im like we losing by 20 and our star pg sittin on the wood %*%%%
mad.gif

how does your star pg only have 1 assist?

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Originally Posted by CasperJr

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
word im like we losing by 20 and our star pg sittin on the wood %*%%%
mad.gif

how does your star pg only have 1 assist?
When the rest of the squad shoots 5 for 87, that's why.

Its all good Ocks.....

....and I have no clue how the Bulls got 110 points in their last game....!! ??!!

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

all the blame goes to John Paxson for ruining everything. He hasn't made a smart move since the Bulls made the playoffs for the first time since the dynasty teams.
Is this dude serious??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He doesn't deserve ALL the blame as reinsdorf deserves a lot of it also, but yes, I agree with him completely. pax is TERRIBLE. There is NO way to defendthat. I could go on and on about his minor moves (trades/aquisitions), major moves, draft picks, and non-moves. Most have been pretty bad...

It won't happen, but...FIRE PAXSON!

Originally Posted by SleepyBlueDemon

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Is this dude serious??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He doesn't deserve ALL the blame as reinsdorf deserves a lot of it also, but yes, I agree with him completely. pax is TERRIBLE. There is NO way to defend that. I could go on and on about his minor moves (trades/aquisitions), major moves, draft picks, and non-moves. Most have been pretty bad...

It won't happen, but...FIRE PAXSON!

Locking Jamal Crawford and Eddy Curry into long term deal was definitely not his smartest move

Oh wait, he didn't do that

Pierce is looking so good this year. He's a lot faster and is finishing hard at the hoop like old times. I think he has a shot to be in the running for MVPin place of KG this year.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Pierce is looking so good this year. He's a lot faster and is finishing hard at the hoop like old times. I think he has a shot to be in the running for MVP in place of KG this year.

I agree. He looks much quicker. He looks more like the 01-02 version of himself.

We looked pretty bad last night, i didn't expect us to win, but i also didn't think it would be that bad. Rose continues to impress me, that move onRondo last night was
sick.gif
. Hopefully we can bounce back tonight

I missed the game due the Barack Rally but from the gripes here I'm guessin that we played like @$%!

How did Pooh do against the defense of Rajon?

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I missed the game due the Barack Rally but from the gripes here I'm guessin that we played like @$%!

How did Pooh do against the defense of Rajon?

He shook Rajon a few times but Rajon did the same to him on the other end. Rose didn't have a great game but you can see how much potential he has.He's really quick and really explosive.

Back
Top Bottom