Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
might be me but these maps feel so tiny now i love the game dont really love the maps

I absolutely hate some of these maps. Some of the worst in COD history. They're far too big for 6v6 just opens the door up for camping.

this :lol:

Last edited:
might be me but these maps feel so tiny now i love the game dont really love the maps
I absolutely hate some of these maps. Some of the worst in COD history. They're far too big for 6v6 just opens the door up for camping.

laugh.gif
Same, maybe I'm weird, but I don't like the atmosphere. They all feel very similar and boring. 

Not sure why you guys still line up for a game when it can come to your doorstep and maybe even cheaper.

XBL: Diplomatic Man

People are having problems joining with friends?

Weird.. Since I've gotten it and played about 2 hours I don't think we've ran into any problems maybe once or twice where someone got booted.. but other than that it was pretty good. I'm talking full parties of 6 and a few games with 9 people and I didn't notice any problems

This is a SMG dominated game.

Started off horrible cus hit detection was horrible :smh: (on 360). Seems it got better after I turned system off then on. Idk

On PS3 hit detection is way better.

played combat training to level 10 to get more comfortable, followed up with a few games of mercenary moshpit. some quick observations:
- mp7 is the only gun i have any success with, and feels super inconsistent on power, but that's just me learning the guns
- hunter killer is hilarious
- everybody with a mic has serious rage issues; i.e. scream hate words, racial slurs, or call my mom mean things when i kill em
- my teams aren't particularly good, seeing as how i have top finishes in all of my non-combat training matches with a meagre ~1.3 kdr, but i go for objectives

gonna be fun balancing this with halo 4; both are tons of fun, just completely different feels

Putting a halftime switch in Domination was one of the stupidest things they could have done.

Multiplayer is smooth but is too fast. As a reviewer said, they are really catering to the low attention span crowd.

I don't mind the halftime switch it makes things more fair.. You get a chance to start at a spawn and c spawn.. I don't love it.. But don't hate it either.. And like it more than hate it :lol:

my girl just surprised me with this ish, was gna wait 2 weeks to get for cheap, i thought nuketown only came with preorders? she got it from target and it had the redeem code..

Just need one of the launch copies to get nuketown.. I was wondering same thing yesterday :lol: was gonna go preorder til some folks in here said I didn't need to thankfully

Holy ******g **** at a silence laser sight pdw-57. This **** is unreal. Don't even need to ADS

Onna buisness trip. Cant play till thursday...

My dude got it early tho and we were ayin some bots on xbox on the Yacht

Pretty cool map. Game menus n guns r fresh but same ol game... might sit this one out n jus play at the homies

Thats what i did for mw3 n dont feel like i missed much

Played this game with my boys ALOT today. Its alot of fun, but its just like any other call of duty. Im not gonna complain about the camping, or especially the head glitching. It just feels really animated to me. The colors in the game is very saturated, hit markers dont feel the same, guns seem unbalanced, and if they wanna make the knifing so difficult or "realistic" then dudes shouldnt be taking sooo many shots before they die. (One update can fix this). So, im not complaining at all. Infact I think the Maps are great, and the layout/interface is nice too. Overall good game.

The price is worth it for Zombies alone. If they made a dedicated COD Zombies game, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Tranzit 
nthat.gif

Solid so far, got up to level 10 took a break to catch 4th quarter of the LAL- Spurs game. Bout to hop back on. Some of the maps feel really good , right now it's turbine i think that's the best map. Got hot my 2nd or 3rd match and went 24-7 in TDM :smokin . Trying to to just unlock the AR's and get more used to the feel of this, a lot different from BOPS1, but I think I'll need to play this for a week before I can even compare it to MW3.

I enjoy playing it, some of these maps are god awful.

whats a god long range gun? I'm only level 25 and its annoying seeing clowns camping at their spawns for the duration of a game.

Close range they have no shot.

Game is so-so, but I always feel that way with the new CoD every year.  Give it about a week and I'll like it.  

Played a few rounds of zombies and I'm not feeling it so far.  Seems like they're trying to do too much with it, like being able to die from the burning **** everywhere. 

Game is fun and all but going from BO1 to MW3 then this just doesn't wow me anymore. I still have fun, but no desire to really play all night or anything like that.

Was hyped all day to come home and play it and when i did after an hour i was just meh :lol:

Running some Combat Training now to get a feel for the maps. Not half bad. I enjoyed the portion of the campaign I ran through as well.

Played this game with my boys ALOT today. Its alot of fun, but its just like any other call of duty. Im not gonna complain about the camping, or especially the head glitching. It just feels really animated to me. The colors in the game is very saturated, hit markers dont feel the same, guns seem unbalanced, and if they wanna make the knifing so difficult or "realistic" then dudes shouldnt be taking sooo many shots before they die. (One update can fix this). So, im not complaining at all. Infact I think the Maps are great, and the layout/interface is nice too. Overall good game.

head glitching is always a problem on black ops, treyarch needs to stop with that bs

imo the game is alright, havent played it enough but im not too impressed by anything so far

Last edited:
Came home and played it for about 2 hours. People camping in corners, it takes too many bullets to drop someone and the hallmark of a Treyarch game: horrible hit detection.

I'll give this game some time to grow on me.

Back
Top Bottom