Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
man i dont get y they cant use the mw2 hit detection and also gun power, mw2 has the best gun damage and hit detection ever, i rmb when u can easily drop 5 dude with 1 clip of mag. COD series seems lost ever since the infiniti ward disbanded. treyarch has no one else to copy now also.

I bought it......so my PS3 dudes can add me again.

PACMAGIC2002

IDK how much i will play though.........maybe for a bit after work and during the day on Fridays and weekend nights, we`ll see though.

Just wanna cop cause I've played all the CoD campaigns.

coduo5.jpg

:pimp:

Last edited:
My only qualm about this game is how many shots it takes to kill people. Hope they do a patch to decrease health or increase gun power.

I hate the damn UAVs in this game. For them to make Counter UAV a level 40 something unlock and make it a 6 kill streak is beyond dumb. Literally every TDM/Kill Confirmed game you're either shooing down enemy UAV or rushing a group of campers who know your position because they all have a UAV. You can't even flank them. I'm pretty peeved at this aspect of the game. I will have to play Dom or hardcore or something. This spamming the UAV thing has gotten out of hand IMO. I'm ok with ghost being so high level unlock and must be moving for it to work. They tried to combat the stealth aspect of this game and ended up making it even more of a camp fest. Just get a group of 3-4 people to hold down a tower and you pretty much can't be beat. Ugh

Not a fan. I ended up buying it but it just wasn't that exciting.

the Zombies was wild though. I'll probably just play that.

Game is fun and all but going from BO1 to MW3 then this just doesn't wow me anymore. I still have fun, but no desire to really play all night or anything like that.

These are my exact feelings, currently. Hit detection is still an issue. There still is a slight lag (getting killed even though I made it to shelter). I really like the maps, though.

I played a few rounds last night... I still have no idea what half the perks/wildcards are and you dont get a lot of time between games. (not a bad thing, more time playing)

I liked it a lot though, sniping was nice... It definitely seems like itll be more difficult for people to quick scope and be successful just running around the whole map with sniper like in MW3.

The sounds are cool, a lot more bass in the audio.

Didn't have any spawn issues that I know of unless people were spawning behind me and I didn't know it. 

My biggest issue right now are the shoddy servers, both at home and at a friends we ran into errors trying to connect. Wtf am I paying for?

Also, the random explosions are a blower. I'm on a 5 kill streak in aftermath, crouch behind a ambulance and the damn thing blows up. Watch the replay, indeed a random explosion #jagsfan.gif

Last edited:
Copped last night, Hving problems with the Internet, I just moved 2 days ago. But played the hell out of zombies, mad fun, but lacked the feeling of BO1 zombie maps... I hope they bring back a few of those style maps.

I'll be on probably later today, add me PSN = Infyrno23

I hate the damn UAVs in this game. For them to make Counter UAV a level 40 something unlock and make it a 6 kill streak is beyond dumb. Literally every TDM/Kill Confirmed game you're either shooing down enemy UAV or rushing a group of campers who know your position because they all have a UAV. You can't even flank them. I'm pretty peeved at this aspect of the game. I will have to play Dom or hardcore or something. This spamming the UAV thing has gotten out of hand IMO. I'm ok with ghost being so high level unlock and must be moving for it to work. They tried to combat the stealth aspect of this game and ended up making it even more of a camp fest. Just get a group of 3-4 people to hold down a tower and you pretty much can't be beat. Ugh
Man listen I told my crew today to make half of us run Counter Uav's and half regular uav's for TDM. Ppl in this game actually camp for Uav's smh lol. Other than that its ok, campfest, terrible damage consistency, and spawns are
sick.gif
. Gotta make it work though.

There are always going to be complaints. My only one is the game being ridiculously fast.

Campaign is worth checking out. I've played every campaign so this was a must for me. Enjoying the story and the future tech.

Game is alright aside from the freezing. Add me for whomever don't have me yet

PSN: thrill4akill

I could put in my whole clip into a guy  and he lives but I'll die when I barely get shot around the corner.

Yall complain so damn much about shooting someone and them not dying, maybe you should play HC or even better yet maybe yall just are poop as my man Hyper likes to say

Last edited:
I could put in my whole clip into a guy  and he lives but I'll die when I barely get shot around the corner.

This is how I feel, I swear I'll pop around a corner and as I'm pulling up my sights on my gun I die :rofl:

Anyone know how to get the NT clan tag on this? I can just Key it in but I can't get the old yellow clan tag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom