Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
The B23R burst Pistol is soooooooooooooooooooooooo filthy in this game.  You let me get 2 pulls of the trigger on your body within 20 feet and IDC what gun you have you are going down.

I only have 2 guns that I have more kills with than that thing.

I am so tired of pouring bullets into people and them not dying
i'm sayin tho...s**t is ridiculous...ive shot dudes point blank range and it doesn't phase them
mean.gif
mad.gif
I started playing Hardcore TDM and it has alleviated all of this nonsense. Hit detection is on point with hardcore. One or two bullets and you done. No spray a whole clip and let the other dude live BS.

Just unlocked that skorpion SMG, very strong, nice iron sight. But I always go back to the Vector. Whats everyones "go to gun"??

Just unlocked that skorpion SMG, very strong, nice iron sight. But I always go back to the Vector. Whats everyones "go to gun"??
I've found the MSMC as my go to. With the laser sight it's amazing. The PDW is alright just because of the clip size but it's just an average smg...

but for real though I had a guy get hit by my grenade as well as taking 3 shotgun shells and I DIED FIRST

I was in a match last night and some dude was bragging about how he prints out maps with sniper coordinates and $&@#. Wut THEE eff! It can't be this serious, it just can't be.

Lol mw3 has straight ruined my shot. I keep forgetting not to hold down the trigger.

No complaints over here about the game.

Played zombies last night, and played the first level and me and my friends couldn't figure out what to do?

Are we suppose to ride the bus everytime he honks the horn?

You're doing yourself a HUGE disservice by skipping the campaign. Easily the best in the entire CoD series and one of the better FPS single player in recent memory. I will be playing multiple times to get the best ending.

so far multiplayer is good.

havent played fps in over a year

theres a few lag but not ridiculously bad unlike the atrocity of the first black ops

zombies is way different this time around. seems more fun but u gotta do more stuff within the game

game froze on me twice already today... :smh:

I'm pretty sure 360 and PS3 players can join the current NT Elite clan. Just have everyone on one clan and you'll level up faster.

I've found a rifle in the M27, reminds me of the ARC. Hit boxes are f'ed in the game though, if you have a 3bar connection forget about it.

Back
Top Bottom