Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
i just spend the last 2 hours at food4less tryna sell my ebt credit for cash.

I bearly got a lady to give me some dough.  i don't think ima get this gama until it goes on sale.

People are seriously wusses playing this game. People backing out when i call dogs or swarm. And this happens every ******g game.

Swat-556 + ACOG is 
pimp.gif
. After they patch the damage game should be a lot better.

Im gonna cut back on this ****, reup MW3 until they fix the spawns. I'm tired of them spawning ****** behind me, only to turn around shoot one, and enemy who I was waiting for in front of me has now shot me in the back because I turned around to kill a enemy who spawned in back of me who is now in front of me :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Mother of god, this **** should NOT happen consistently.

So far, this might be my favorite COD to date. I'm loving this game.

And MW2 was my ****... MW3 was good, but I think this game will hold longevity with me

I don't think it's the spawns themselves that are messed up but we instead when you have members of either team constantly flipping the spans from being too deep in the opposites team respawn area.

Hit detection/lag is still an issue. There's been kill cams where I know for sure I shot at the enemy but on the kill cam my gun isn't even raised and no bullets are fired at all....

Nonetheless it's still kinda fun with a team that communicates in some way.

I haven't had it freeze often except one time during zombies. Seems to be more common on ps3.

GT - iMcneilly

COD has gotten worse since Black Ops.

MW3 was brutal, this might even be worse.

I only like the variety of gametypes, I have more fun playing sticks and stones and kill confirmed.

Last edited:
In a subsequent post, Vonderhaar goes on to explain that Nuketown 2025 will only be back for "special events".

"Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 will be back for special events. You can always play it with your friends in Custom Games," he said.

The Nuketown 2025 map - a remake of Black Ops favourite Nuketown - was offered as a redeemable DLC map to those who pre-ordered the game and, was assumed to be permanently available for online play, not as an 'events-only' temporary map.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom