Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Whyy the **** are you gnna include a knife in this ******g game if it doesnt work? I knife somebody they just side step and just shoot me. Goddamn im borderline about to sell this game bro. Holy ****.

So if i use a unlock token on say Ghost then prestige
when i get back to the level i need for Ghost do i have to use another unlock token to get Ghost
or is Ghost just unlocked and i dont have to use any token

Yea your gonna have to use another token to unlock things that you bought on your previous prestige.

After you prestige you have an option to either reset all your stats, get another custom class slot, or get all the tokens that you had earned that prestige. Your able to pick ONE of those things. You also get to bring over one perk or gun. I did ghost since the other team always has uavs up and I'm usually flanking em.

Last edited:
Whyy the **** are you gnna include a knife in this ******g game if it doesnt work? I knife somebody they just side step and just shoot me. Goddamn im borderline about to sell this game bro. Holy ****.

You got what you deserved you panic knifing bum.

Game working okay now for me after the patch. Ran like 10 games straight with Burrack. First time I got past 5 games without the PS3 freezing.

It's absurd how many times I'll shoot first but die first. Losing way too many gunfights I should be winning.

It's absurd how many times I'll shoot first but die first. Losing way too many gunfights I should be winning.
Was feeling the same when and I hear like EVERYBODY say the same thing.... Ive come to the conclusion for that problem is............

Get ya Aim Up 
nthat.gif

Yes Double XP is applied AFTER the game.

The only map I have a problem with is Aftermath. Too much chaos and not in a good way. Domination is a total mess on this map.

Finally settled in yesterday with multiple 20+ kill games including a 51 kill game.

The only thing that bugged me out during my playthrough was the fact that I posted a match with 0 deaths, but got none of the badges that correspond with them.

man i swear its rare to get double kills, unless im just using garbage guns

U jus be buns brodie.. ive only logged a cpl hrs so far but ive laid down multiple dub kills with random ars.. the tac 45 even... i pwn wit that mug :pimp:

Be havin dudes mad lol before long half the other team is using their pistols exclusuvely

Ext Mags > Fast Mags

Seriously i just got off from playing and i caught myself killing dudes and saying "Ok, wheres two?" Klil him* and i usually die when the 3rd guy comes around but Ext Mags and always expecting a 2nd and 3rd guy to come right after him helps .. At least for myself. Especially with the crap hit detection hat this game does half the time. I know some people cant live without the quick reloads and quickdraw though.

Smh, it's almost impossible to find 3 Zombie partners on PS3. People backing out and the server not finding anyone 
mad.gif

Any of you guys play Hardcore Search? I'm about to hop on now.

Last edited:
I love the game...maps are rather poor tho..my first day playing I was awful..last night I put up numbers..I love the Scar...hit detection needs to better...the head glitching doesn't bother me that much, mainly because I always aim for the head anyway so it's usually a head shot...I'm already anticipating older maps in the map pack..I really hate most of these maps

Back
Top Bottom