Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I finished last night strong.. thought I was gonna pick up where I left off.. hell no.

I feel lost out there bros

Last edited:
Till they fix the lag/hit detection... hardcore ONLY from here on out. Im actually do MUCH better too. One kill and that's it, no ********.

Last edited:
These spawns are ridiculous. I feel like they made it so they spawn you near where you died to give you a second chance. But it doesn't work at all.

These spawns are ridiculous. I feel like they made it so they spawn you near where you died to give you a second chance. But it doesn't work at all.
**** a second chance, spawn me over on the opposite side of the map, I don't want to see that ***** face when I respawn.

Seriously lol.
Oh wells, gold launcher imminent for me.
I use the Black hat PDA to take down air support. That thing is very useful. And plus, there's nothing like hacking someone's bouncing betty that they just put down and killing them with it. :lol:

I use the Black hat PDA to take down air support. That thing is very useful. And plus, there's nothing like hacking someone's bouncing betty that they just put down and killing them with it. :lol:

i need to start using this, getting tired of all these shock charges

Anybody elses PS3 freezing up right before an online match starts?? Mine just started this bs today 
mad.gif
mad.gif

**** a second chance, spawn me over on the opposite side of the map, I don't want to see that ***** face when I respawn.

this only happens because someone from your team or the other team flips the spawns. if you have a team that is familiar with this concept it wont happen nearly as often or you and your team will be aware that of the change of spawns and be able to adjust accordingly.. as for free-for-all you got me there....im quite sure those are random and pretty much are horrid.

went on a nice win streak with a full team of 9 in ground war last night. the most fun i've probably ever had on duty . k9 units, lodestars, AGRs everywhere lol. Not to mention having loadouts/scorestreaks that complement each other overall benefiting the team.

as for select fire on single shot guns its not my cup of tea to use them in general. but i would prefer to have other attachments in place of select fire. but if i happen to use select first i would never switch it to auto..it throws off my shots as far as im concerned.

GT - iMcNeilly

i have the worst luck ever, get a blackbird up and somebody catches me with a emp nade :smh: i die before i get my lodestar and warship |I

i hate this game so much but i cant stop playing :lol:

I love the dummy's that constantly put shock charges/bouncing bettys in the doorway, thanks for giving me the drop on where you are. Sitting ducks.

Patience is key in this game.

I got that 'hurry up to the other side of the map or else I won't get kills' mentality :smh: always bites me in the butt.

Patience is key in this game.

I got that 'hurry up to the other side of the map or else I won't get kills' mentality
mean.gif
always bites me in the butt.
I suffer from this too. I just run around the map lookin for people. My KD is 1.01 now.

Anybody got any of the perma perks in tranzit i only play nuketown zombies so havent even encountered it and only played tranzit like twice

for once I had a great run of games not one bad game just straight beastin :pimp:

I expect this to be a one time thing :lol:

Been slowly beating the campaign.

Got a fairly good session in today playing the Campaign. Man, im enjoying it a lot. :pimp: This might be my favorite campaign of all the CODs. MW2 as my favorite but this might top it. Actually it probably does just cause u get to make your own loadouts and your actions dictate the story line.

can anyone explain to me why on the kill cam after i die, it seems like i'm more than a second late and i don't get shot off?

Back
Top Bottom