Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
thanks for answers

yeah I'll probably wont do it theres no point especially if I have to give up all my attachments

I like having options

If I get to keep camos ill most likely prestige weapons for the exp ill get for doing all the challenges again since I plans on prestiging all the way how many ever there are

If I get to keep camos ill most likely prestige weapons for the exp ill get for doing all the challenges again since I plans on prestiging all the way how many ever there are

Yea you get to keep all your camos
Weapons only prestige twice, after you prestige it all you get to do really is put a clan tag and your emblem on the gun
and get more exp

working on that diamond camo right now
got MP7 and PDW gold, next most likely the Vector

nerd.gif

Might have to run with NT dudes again at some pt... It's been a few years (probably COD4?) but we used to runnnnn this shiiii.

Anyone that wants to get a game whenever can add me. Gt is jockndeez. I play on ps3 now since I'm giving away my Xbox.

Haven't played this game in about 5 days. Signed on tonight and got an update. Played for 2 hours and it's still the same. Dying around corners, Instadeaths, Killcams showing me not shooting. People running around w/ SMGs and just spraying.....etc

I'm done with this game. I'll finish the campaign and off to eBay this game will go.

my xbox is at my girls house...she plays all the time now, but is absolutely terrible so i can't even care about stats at this point :lol:. i play casually, but played with her for a little while today. in one game of domination, i ended up with a score of 6865. by far the highest score i've ever gotten in any game. i was trying so hard to get to 7000 before the game ended, but kinda pysched myself out and kept getting myself killed at the end.

Anybody getting "Not host message"? keeps me from joining parties
Nope.

I wish they kept the 'finding games' 50ms meter from past Call of Duties. I never joined a match in MW3 higher than 50ms. Just isn't worth it, I get considerable lag. In MW2 I always stayed at 25ms.

EDIT: Here is my ping, not bad I say, so why am I getting destroyed in a fire fight?

72845377.png

Last edited:
The game looks good to me but it doesn't play well. I think once i know the maps better and they improve the connections i i will have a change of heart though.

Unfortunately, lag compensation isn't going anywhere. Most if not all FPS use it. Only if there was a way to enforce that everyone who played had high speed Internet. I say it all the time. If your Internet sucks, don't play any online multiplayer. You not only ruin the experience for yourself, but for everyone playing.

well from what ive learned you can use prestige unlocks to:
1. refund all unlock tokens used on various weapons, streaks abd perks/wildcards
2. add an additional custom class slot
3. reset all your stats (including prestige) to 0 making it as if youve never played the game before.
4. permanently unlock and weapon/perk/wildcard/scorestreak so that you have that particular item starting at level 1

ok i might have been a little off. i think each prestige you get a "prestige award" AND "permanent unlock" you can use the unlock for number 4 and the prestige award to pick between 1-3.

GT - iMcNeilly

Back
Top Bottom