Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
I definitely can't play my normal run n gun style with this lag compensation

I see what they were trying to do with ghost at level 55 but all that did was make the ghost fienebags unlock it at first prestige, now its everywhere

double bouncing betty + scavenger + fast hands :smokin

I see what they were trying to do with ghost at level 55 but all that did was make the ghost fienebags unlock it at first prestige, now its everywhere
double bouncing betty + scavenger + fast hands :smokin

I aint eem a ghost nut but even I unlocked it after first prestige :lol:

I dont really use it but its too valuable of a perk to always have to wait til 55 in case you do need it

double bouncing betty + scavenger + fast hands
smokin.gif
I aint eem a ghost nut but even I unlocked it after first prestige
laugh.gif

I dont really use it but its too valuable of a perk to always have to wait til 55 in case you do need it
This is my plan.. I'm doing fine running flak and hardline but the UAV spammage is real..

Was running low ks last night and had an 88 kill game or something in DOm it felt good

Last edited:
I am playing on PC but can you guys hear footsteps? I have an expensive headset on and can't hear crap when enemies are running right behind me.

I am playing on PC but can you guys hear footsteps? I have an expensive headset on and can't hear crap when enemies are running right behind me.
You running with those perks that Awareness perk? Supposed to make enemies footsteps and whatnot like 4x louder

Don't even have awareness perk yet...smh. KD is seriously suffering because I can't hear someone letting off 2 shotgun shots 5 feet from me.

dead silence ive found to be next to useless. Even though I can't hear myself, means nothing when I still can't hear the enemy until it is much too late.

dead silence ive found to be next to useless. Even though I can't hear myself, means nothing when I still can't hear the enemy until it is much too late.

Ive heard awareness(sitrep) is useless also

the only time sitrep was useful out of all of the CODs is MW2

the sounds in that game were so beautiful

Last edited:
O.M.G.

The flight controls in that one mission. TERRIBLE. At least for myself . Being used to the flight controls in BF3. It was like the complete opposite. I failed the mission like 5 times.

Finished the campaign though. :pimp:

O.M.G.
The flight controls in that one mission. TERRIBLE. At least for myself . Being used to the flight controls in BF3. It was like the complete opposite. I failed the mission like 5 times.
Finished the campaign though. :pimp:

:lol: took me a while on that one too. I'm not looking forward to that on veteran.

Just dusted off a nice 64-13 Demo game :pimp:

this games looks like a cartoon compared to bf3...cant wait for when activision updates their game engine (and then does a waw 2 
nerd.gif
)

2 questions....

the 1st: i remember before the game dropped treyarch was talking about how in this cod prestiging offers more than in past cods.....i guess there are better rewards?  what are the perks to prestiging besides stupid titles/class slots.....he couldnt be talking about golden camo cuz as far as i can tell that only comes from leveling ur guns not ur soldier....im not prestiging more than once....those days are over for me. im just a casual cod'er now. but i am certainly curious as to wth hes talking about

the 2nd: whose that718guy, he's kinda funny

this games looks like a cartoon compared to bf3...cant wait for when activision updates their game engine (and then does a waw 2 :nerd: )

2 questions....

the 1st: i remember before the game dropped treyarch was talking about how in this cod prestiging offers more than in past cods.....i guess there are better rewards?  what are the perks to prestiging besides stupid titles/class slots.....he couldnt be talking about golden camo cuz as far as i can tell that only comes from leveling ur guns not ur soldier....im not prestiging more than once....those days are over for me. im just a casual cod'er now. but i am certainly curious as to wth hes talking about

the 2nd: whose that718guy, he's kinda funny

well from what ive learned you can use prestige unlocks to:
1. refund all unlock tokens used on various weapons, streaks abd perks/wildcards
2. add an additional custom class slot
3. reset all your stats (including prestige) to 0 making it as if youve never played the game before.
4. permanently unlock and weapon/perk/wildcard/scorestreak so that you have that particular item starting at level 1

Back
Top Bottom