Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Illo I seen that connection bruh: { .

I still dont understand how they dont have dedicated servers. They making the money to pay for the ****.

Especially how they designed the game. Connection matters most.

Why do my shots register quicker when I DON'T host? How do I win more gunfights on a 3 bar than a 4? How are you gonna punish the host for having the best connection to everyone else in the lobby?

WHY? How?

HOW?!

Last edited:

Ill just leave this here.

Anyone got a link to a tutorial on how to make a good looking JB jumpman?

All the ones I see make him look fat or its for the first black ops.

Can you make more than one emblem and just switch between them? Almost seems like you can but not sure and too scared to try.

I ask this because I've tried to make other emblems but are scared to save them 
laugh.gif
  and lose my current one

Elite wont let me login on my console though...
frown.gif
Says my email address is in use but I dont see a login spot, only register.

Can you make more than one emblem and just switch between them? Almost seems like you can but not sure and too scared to try.

I ask this because I've tried to make other emblems but are scared to save them :lol:   and lose my current one
Yes, you can make 3 I believe, I already have 2.

I'm gonna be on tonight starting at around 5. Not sure how long the gf is gonna let me play for.

Anyone wants to play hardpoint, headquarters, or kill confirmed add me. I use a mic and go for the objectives. Could care less about k/d ratio but I will have a good one every single game. Come with me bros.

PSN - kjbaron89
sick.gif
 play as long as you want fam.

PSN - JoeeBrap if anyone wanna play.. I been playing hardpoint usually have a full party but will play with NT fam too

I'll be on and play til 9ish before my girl get off work

I ask this because I've tried to make other emblems but are scared to save them 
laugh.gif
  and lose my current one
Yes, you can make 3 I believe, I already have 2.
Sweet.. thanks

Bout to hit up YouTube for another emblem since I ain't creative enough to make my own 
laugh.gif

3arc is actually blaming the connection issues on users :smh:.

Call it lag compensation, bad net code, or buffer bloat... the reasons all seem to point at Treyarch... unless you're Activision. For them, they seem to think it's the user's own internet connections that need fixing, so naturally, they released a step-by-step guide in order to fix said connections.

Cap the flag games are impossible for me lately to get a game without a party... I end up in games repeatedly where its spawn trapping from the get-go and I'm spawning into Guardians... I die before I even have the chance to throw my EMP grenade at the ground to mess up the plan... Its pretty damn awful.

Sweet.. thanks

Bout to hit up YouTube for another emblem since I ain't creative enough to make my own :lol:
You can have more than 3 emblems. I have 3 and am working on a 4th one. i think you can have 5 total.

anyone try league play? Also, are the XPs worth the same as in regular matches? League play has boosted by k/d because everything is unlocked. Swat with full-auto >

Back
Top Bottom