Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
When you gonna get back on that ps3 fam.. the old xbox team is all on ps now :lol:  red and likea.. just need phenom to cop one and you to get yours :nerd: ..
And what Jumpman said shoot em in the head.. throw a nade make them move or don't bother fighting with them. I avoid all those fights if I can

I still have my PS3 and headset. I just dont ever use it (Thatll change when my BluRay Dark Knight trilogy pack comes in :pimp: ). Unless youd wanna donate some money or buy me a copy of blops 2 for the holidays, then ill go on and play but im not lookin to drop 60 bucks again.

MAYBE id buy a PS3 copy but im not counting on it :lol:

When you gonna get back on that ps3 fam.. the old xbox team is all on ps now 
laugh.gif
 red and likea.. just need phenom to cop one and you to get yours 
nerd.gif
And what Jumpman said shoot em in the head.. throw a nade make them move or don't bother fighting with them. I avoid all those fights if I can
I still have my PS3 and headset. I just dont ever use it (Thatll change when my BluRay Dark Knight trilogy pack comes in
pimp.gif
). Unless youd wanna donate some money or buy me a copy of blops 2 for the holidays, then ill go on and play but im not lookin to drop 60 bucks again.

MAYBE id buy a PS3 copy but im not counting on it
laugh.gif
shiiiiet.. nvm 
laugh.gif

And Derrty I forgot about FMJ that works too..

SMGs are noticeably stronger in BO2.. I never use SMGs but that's all I've been using.. gotta go with the flow I guess. The ARs don't feel right to me I don't know what it is

The problem isn't just shooting someone head glitching, it's seeing them.

Brb "taking cover" :lol:

Wait that's a glitch??? I've been doing that **** for years.... Never knew it was cheating, I always just thought I was taking cover

Wait that's a glitch??? I've been doing that **** for years.... Never knew it was cheating, I always just thought I was taking cover
It is just taking cover.. if you know cod you know dudes will complain about just about anything. 

The game can be perfect and people would still complain.. that's just how it goes my friend.

After watching that video, I understand what people are complaining about now, that dude's arms and gun are inside that wall. :lol:

Last edited:
The "issue" with head glitching is that you can only see their head, yet they can still shoot the weapon as if they are holding it at their hip. It isn't cheating, it is just a part of COD.

I have trouble adapting to the following

Speaking of which...

I can see this happening. I can shoot people through walls with most of the SMGs I use (the usual PDW, MSMC, Vector, Skorpion) without having FMJ attached. I would say in my mind that it is "realistic" because once you shoot the wall once, you can shoot through the wall easier the next couple of shots, lol :rolleyes

Speaking of which...
I can see this happening. I can shoot people through walls with most of the SMGs I use (the usual PDW, MSMC, Vector, Skorpion) without having FMJ attached. I would say in my mind that it is "realistic" because once you shoot the wall once, you can shoot through the wall easier the next couple of shots, lol
eyes.gif
Personally I think its less about SMG Wall Penetration, and more about Lag Compensation and getting killed even after you've safely hid behind a building wall. In the kill cam replay you magically die...

Personally I think its less about SMG Wall Penetration, and more about Lag Compensation and getting killed even after you've safely hid behind a building wall. In the kill cam replay you magically die...

I agree.

I'm constantly experiencing kill cams that are vastly different that what I experienced.

head glitching is always a big problem in treyarch games, its not like that with infinity ward

and they need to fix the lag issues instead of all this crap nobody cares about, im always playing on 3 bars smh

No words to describe what happens to this guy int he video, but I can completely relate to it sadly as most probably can...

Last edited:
Sniping needs to go back to how they had it in the OG black ops before that quick scope nonsense.

Sniping needs to go back to how they had it in the OG black ops before that quick scope nonsense.

Its beyond frustrating. I honestly dont see why you would even have fun in this game being a quick scoping camper.

I love sniping in BF3, if someone headshots me I knew it took skill so I wasn't even mad, but in this game its soo stupid.

Back
Top Bottom