Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
Got my TDM league ranking last night and got Gold :smh:

Not sure how they're doing the ranking algorithm since my dude who I run with is a pro with a 4.5 K/D ratio in TDM and he got Silver :rofl: Dude was heated last night

If anyone knows how they're determining your initial rank let me know. Chris if you want to run league play let me know too.

Yea Id be down. Not to familiar how it works with this game though.... I did the placement in League ranking and got gold as well.

I went in this morning and traded in my 360 and black ops. :lol: :smh:
RIP.

What about your PS3 copy?

Bruh's I just went 65 and 24 with 4 caps and 3 returns on cap the flag and my team still lost.
alien.gif

NO ONE else had a cap.
mean.gif

does anybody know if you can get your money back for the season pass since a map hasnt came out yet and its been less than a month?

its like you guys want to be the best in the game come month 1, also it seems like you guys aren't grateful you have patches, remember in the ps2 era when games came as is

this game is really bad. so many things need to be fix like:

-spawns

-hit detection, people skate rite through my bullets

-damage range for grenades and bettys is ridiculous. flack jacket doesn't even help

-matchmaking/connection, they constantly got me going against full parties from japan or china(not sure which one), Played against a few parties from France the other day. i live in AZ, why am i connecting to someone on the other side of the globe.

-the CONSTANT FREEZING!!! every time i play. installing textures fixed nothing

-people stealing tags in KC,  i only get 25pts and they get the full 100...that aint rite

should have stuck to my word and not have bought this game.

Niceee

I barely got my first Gold Gun today.. playing with no perks or attachments was tough 
laugh.gif
 I just did it at the same time to make it faster.. but it's nice running that Gold PDW.. next is prob the MSMC

When you get piss'd off during a game just do what I do. Equip the black hat and jack everyone's care package. So many lulz

its like you guys want to be the best in the game come month 1, also it seems like you guys aren't grateful you have patches, remember in the ps2 era when games came as is

Honestly. This is whats ruining things.

Now they jus release half assed incomplete games n finish them as they go. :smh

My man jcuzzo has print outs of all the maps and all their hardpoints labeled in sequential order! :lol:

I thought the hardpoints were random.

Last edited:
I have 5(?) hours total played on this **** and I dead *** don't know what the **** I'm doing half the time. I'm just getting by on these matches because of prior CoD experience and some instincts kick in. There's so much **** going on at once and I'm not up to speed with the game's pace yet.

The connection bar is officially useless until further notice. I think I had 4 bars the entire night but it certainly ain't feel like it. It really is a crapshoot each match.

EDIT:
3arc should fire or smack the person who gave insight on adding so many head glitching spots.
See I thought I was buggin'...I feel like there's WAY more spots in this game to head glitch on each map. I just wanna run and kill _'s, man.

Last edited:
It's not really a glitch. It's called taking cover, but you know how cod players love to complain about everything. It's when your taking cover behind something and the opposing players can only see your head but you can still shoot them.

Meh. Kinda over it now. I don't know why I fell for the hype again. Its fun with friends on xbox live and all, but at this point I'm happy I have other games to play lol.

Got my TDM league ranking last night and got Gold :smh:

Not sure how they're doing the ranking algorithm since my dude who I run with is a pro with a 4.5 K/D ratio in TDM and he got Silver :rofl: Dude was heated last night

If anyone knows how they're determining your initial rank let me know. Chris if you want to run league play let me know too.

Yea Id be down. Not to familiar how it works with this game though.... I did the placement in League ranking and got gold as well.

I went in this morning and traded in my 360 and black ops. :lol: :smh:
RIP.

What about your PS3 copy?

Still have it. Want to get a few more trophies before I trade it in. I have to prestige at least once.

The **** is head glitching?
HERE DAWG ... here.
When you gonna get back on that ps3 fam.. the old xbox team is all on ps now 
laugh.gif
 red and likea.. just need phenom to cop one and you to get yours 
nerd.gif

Also been playing hardpoint hard lately it's pretty fun. Also finally just prestiged and unlocked Ghost and it feels amazing being able to flank the enemy team without being spotted 
pimp.gif
x100000

And what Jumpman said shoot em in the head.. throw a nade make them move or don't bother fighting with them. I avoid all those fights if I can

Last edited:
UAV score requirement is going up in next update @DavidVonderhaar

:lol: What a joke.

The problem isn't the UAV. It's the god awful maps/spawns. It allows morons with SMGs to just spray. I played last night for the first time in about 4 days and practically all the final killcams were people spraying with SMGs. Whatever happen to "aiming".

Since they are upping the score to acquire a UAV, what about TDM? Are they going to increase points per kill as well. Any other mode, you get extra points for kills.

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom