Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
This game is awesome. It reminds me ALOT more of Modern Warfare than Black Ops, both graphics and gameplay-wise. I already got like 12 hours played :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Last edited:
I know dude said get the pre order from the Microsoft store but I dont have one near me...

Websites haven't been too descriptive, where should I pre order from?

newegg and amazon are your best bets. I got it from newegg cause they had a $12 coupon, so it was $48 for me. Amazon has an instant $5 off right now.

Zombies on Nuketown looks hella fun
smokin.gif
that looks fun... small though.  more of a challenge like that.

looks like drop shotting has been nerfed in some form. When you begin to drop the gun's accuracy drops

Nuketown 2025 comes with the first copies of the game.
so far people with the PS3 version report no drops in frame rate or black ops type issues. looking good
So the game doesn't damn near freeze when someone drops an airstrike like in BO1?

Every year I say I'm not buying CoD.  And every damn November I give them my $$.  
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Glad to see reports of the PS3 version running smoothly though.  Makes it easier for me to hand my money over for the same game, year after year after year....

The Chicom CQB though :wow: :wow: :wow:. It's a 3 round burst submachine gun. But, there's absolutely no time in between bursts. It shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger. Close quarters - hit the trigger as fast as you can, enemies dead in 2 shots; Long range - use well timed bursts, enemies dead in 3-5 shots. This is gonna be the go-to gun for many people, remember this post you heard it here first :lol:.

So if i understand correctly, the only way to ever have the new nuketown 2025 map is if you pre-order the game?!

After MW3 i had sworn that i was done with COD, game feels very repetitive. Watching all these vids and stuff has me wanting the game(the hype is getting to me man). BO was may favorite of the CODs. I'm more interested in playing the campaign than multiplayer/zombies, wasn't much of a zombies player. Keep telling myself I'm not gonna buy it but we all know how that goes.

PSN: DJ-Wes1er

After MW3 i had sworn that i was done with COD, game feels very repetitive.

It's true that the recipe has basically stayed the same, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I mean look at the Jordan line , notice how after the XIII's they basically fell off, trying to do too much and it ends up making it worse, that's always the concern on developers mind.

Last edited:
Yo Vintage do i have to go through every prestige to get 10 custom classes and have everything unlocked? I just want to go to I think 6th the blue one with the trident. :lol: or i might not even prestige at all to be honest
oh and Gold camo how i get that

Ghost unlocked at 55 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nthat:

Scar unlocked at 40 :x :smh:

So if i understand correctly, the only way to ever have the new nuketown 2025 map is if you pre-order the game?!

nope, only the first copies of the game will have nuketown2025 and a code for 2xp weekend. If you buy this game this month it will have nuketown

Yo Vintage do i have to go through every prestige to get 10 custom classes and have everything unlocked? I just want to go to I think 6th the blue one with the trident. :lol: or i might not even prestige at all to be honest
oh and Gold camo how i get that
Ghost unlocked at 55 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :nthat:
Scar unlocked at 40 :x :smh:

After you prestige you get a prestige token to use on weapon, perk, equipment, scorestreak, start over reset rank, receive all your prestige tokens back, or create a class slot. WeaponXP and challenges don't reset after prestiging. The gold camo as of now no one knows how to get it, but some say it could be like COD4 1000 headshots with each individual gun. When you reach rank 10 master all the attachments and items unlock for prestige 11. I might just stop at 8 again :smokin

there are five extra create a class slots

Last edited:
Wasnt really looking forward to this game but i think the hype has got to me, wasnt a fan of MW3 lets hope this one lives up to the hype

After you prestige you get a prestige token to use on weapon, perk, equipment, scorestreak, start over reset rank, receive all your prestige tokens back, or create a class slot. WeaponXP and challenges don't reset after prestiging. The gold camo as of now no one knows how to get it, but some say it could be like COD4 1000 headshots with each individual gun. When you reach rank 10 master all the attachments and items unlock for prestige 11. I might just stop at 8 again :smokin
there are five extra create a class slots

ahhh so prestige tokens are back is it like MW3 where we were rewarded extra tokens for playing past CODs?
how are Suppressors affecting guns? is it like MW2 where it does absolutely nothing negative and you get no drop off
or is it like BO1 where its only useable on certain guns, ie damage drop off over range

I'm on the same boat as most of you where I say I won't get the game but every year I do :lol: :smh:

COD has become too big of a yearly tradition for me to pass on the release. I LOVE the fact that they made ghost at the last level that almost makes the game a must buy in itself. Ghost was way too overpowered to be unlocked at the early levels.

If u preordered and got nuketown with the standard does that nuketown map include nuketown zombies as well? or do u just get nuketown for mp and not zombies

Back
Top Bottom