Official Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Thread - OUT NOW! - FULL Multiplayer INFO Pg1 [New Poll]

Thoughts on the game?

• AMAZING! Best CoD yet!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Solid.

• Meh. Just like every other CoD.

• Trash. I want my money back.

• I ain't eem buy it, bruh.

• Total voters
EMP nades + black hat would do the trick.

His voice is hilarious though. Thunder has another video with him talking like he stuck in a black-sploitation movie, haha

I played against two clowns doing that on hijacked, told my team to just let them sit in their hole. They went 4-0 and and 3-0 and we won by 30. They were basically playing two men down the whole match. It only works on hard-headed players looking for revenge.

After doing this all of last night, I've come to realize there are easy ways to foil this. You'd have to throw the EMP Grenade in the vicinity, not directly in the room bc of the trophy systems in the room. It would take a couple to knock out all of the equipment too. Black Hats work ok, but you'd have to have a ton of them. With all the stuff in the room, you'd end up wasting your black hat on either a claymore or a trophy system, which is easily replaceable once you die and I use scavenger on the dead body and replenish.

One main thing I've noticed though is that the majority of players do not use the EMP grenade or the black hat that much, let alone have it in a class ready to switch out. I ran into 1 instance out of 12 where someone had an EMP grenade, and 1 instance out of 12 where someone had black hat. None with both equipped. 

All for the lulz, but it does take a totally different mentality to camp. I hate it, being a run and gunner myself...

That Worm guy has a couple vids on youtube camping on different maps. The guy sounds funny and is pretty damn hilarious.

Dudes with diamond camo either:

A. have too much time on their hand
B. are really good
C. or i just suck

question about unlocking camos: if i make a class without attachments and perks from the jump does it count towards the 150 kills without either "challenge" even though that isn't available until you get all of the head shots?

B. are really good
C. or i just suck

question about unlocking camos: if i make a class without attachments and perks from the jump does it count towards the 150 kills without either "challenge" even though that isn't available until you get all of the head shots?

Nope gotta have the 100 head shots done and the challenge unlocked to get the credit.

People that don't have diamond, either

A. Don't want to go for it
B. Can't get it, lol

:tongue:

I got it for the SMGs, 2 assault rifles gold and a shotgun as well. I only have a shade under 2 k/d so it isn't impossible. Just keep at it, it will come eventually.

why is it everyone ive come across who is master prestige has Tactical insertion as their most used equipment? 

Bruh people literally sniping with the damn LMGs.

The autosniper is ******g stupid as hell too. So OP.

Last edited:

B. are really good
C. or i just suck

Nope gotta have the 100 head shots done and the challenge unlocked to get the credit.

B. Can't get it, lol

I got it for the SMGs, 2 assault rifles gold and a shotgun as well. I only have a shade under 2 k/d so it isn't impossible. Just keep at it, it will come eventually.
The Diamond Shotgun was pretty easy. Did it within a week. The only one that was challenging was the KSG only because before the patch if you were running and did a quick ADS to shoot, it wouldn't register the hit even if you're point blank. Pissed me off so bad. Now after the patch it's fine.

B. are really good
C. or i just suck

B. Can't get it, lol

So i've been wasting my time running with an M27 with no attachments and perks for no reason? I was hoping to knock out the 100 head shots and no attachment/perk challenge all at once. I got a gold swat and scar. I know it will take me forever to get diamond for AR's because I play maybe a total of 5-8 hours a week. Usually just Friday and Saturday night.

B. are really good
C. or i just suck

B. Can't get it, lol

So i've been wasting my time running with an M27 with no attachments and perks for no reason? I was hoping to knock out the 100 head shots and no attachment/perk challenge all at once. I got a gold swat and scar. I know it will take me forever to get diamond for AR's because I play maybe a total of 5-8 hours a week. Usually just Friday and Saturday night.
Yeah, you've been wasting your time. Can only start those other challenges for the Ronin/Art of War/Etc camos after you get the 100 head shots.

The Diamond Shotgun was pretty easy. Did it within a week. The only one that was challenging was the KSG only because before the patch if you were running and did a quick ADS to shoot, it wouldn't register the hit even if you're point blank. Pissed me off so bad. Now after the patch it's fine.

Good to know man. I actually was going to do the shotgun diamond, but the KSG turned me off from that. I am going to have to try this out since I haven't touched one since patch. Vids of others guys always makes it seems much easier than when I get hold of one, haha.

Back
Top Bottom