*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I have no idea how you dudes are all of a sudden feeling this...Pray IV Reign> Crime Pays and I hate Jim Jones

Please, explain this statement.

I used to get it in ohio>NaNaNaNa
Curve>Frenimes

I can't think of any reasons why Pray IV Reign>Crime Pays

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

What are the best songs on the album?

well, thats opinionated, but when i re-burned my on a disc these are the songs i put on it.....

intro
cookin
where i know u from
curve
ohio
who
spend night
homicide
....for cheap
get it get it
..................................................................................................
i also added these songs at the end which are not on the album
come see killa
lets talk about
still the reason

Originally Posted by Youngswag24

What are the best songs on the album?

Intro, Cookin Up, Where I Know You From, Curve, Used To Get It In Ohio, Who, Homicide, Got It For Cheap, Get it Get it, Let's Talk About It.

Those never get skipped.

Originally Posted by starbury03

I have no idea how you dudes are all of a sudden feeling this...Pray IV Reign> Crime Pays and I hate Jim Jones

Curve>Frenimes

The intro on Pray IV Reign >>anything on Crime Pays...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Originally Posted by starbury03

Curve>Frenimes

starbury03 wrote:

starbury03 wrote:
Thousandaire wrote:

Curve>Frenimes

�� Starbury 03�= just as delusional as the real starbury...

Word. Cause that story Jimmy was telling was real spit, hot bars (jonesssssss) on that intro. Did you even listen to what was trying to spit?
alien.gif

I'MA BALLLA BABY

IMA HUSTLA BABY

IMA $!*%$%@*+@%$+ GANGSTA BABY

He lucky he got good production.

Dapper D made it clear from the beginning. Jim Jones is still nice to him and this Cam album was gonna suck (He predicted this when I hate my job came out)

[Camron at the end of Tru Life diss] I'm a call you Lil Jim Jones. I'm a call you LJ [/Camron at the end of Tru Life Diss]

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Dapper D made it clear from the beginning. Jim Jones is still nice to him and this Cam album was gonna suck (He predicted this when I hate my job came out)

[Camron at the end of Tru Life diss] I'm a call you Lil Jim Jones. I'm a call you LJ [/Camron at the end of Tru Life Diss]
Makes sense then.
laugh.gif

First of all i don't know any of these $%!%%# so alliances mean nothing to me...(if anything I like cam better off the strength of his previous work)
Jim jones put out an overall beter product then cam...(wheather it be beacuse of ghost wrietrs, producers etc)...
This Cam album is not good...#%@* sound like a demo (have u heard u know whats up...i mean really)...
Ill give u he has some spit to him...but his delivery is all #*%!%+ up hes not even rapping it like hes interested anymore...if he doesn't care why shouldI try to decipher #%@*...
and finally...hes saying just as little as jim jones was saying on his joint...
SO much #%@* has happened since he's last been on the scene....yet he touches on none of it...
At least Jones album had some good production quality and #%@* u could ride to...
leaves thread and turns on purple haze...

First of all i don't know any of these $%!%%# so alliances mean nothing to me...(if anything I like cam better off the strength of his previous work)
Jim jones put out an overall beter product then cam...(wheather it be beacuse of ghost wrietrs, producers etc)...
This Cam album is not good...#%@* sound like a demo (have u heard u know whats up...i mean really)...
Ill give u he has some spit to him...but his delivery is all #*%!%+ up hes not even rapping it like hes interested anymore...if he doesn't care why should I try to decipher #%@*...
and finally...hes saying just as little as jim jones was saying on his joint...
SO much #%@* has happened since he's last been on the scene....yet he touches on none of it...
At least Jones album had some good production quality and #%@* u could ride to...
leaves thread and turns on purple haze...
those are the only things i feel that messed this album up...
Im enjoying the album but it could have been much better

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

But anybody seen my question about the sitcom he was rumored to be doing ? info ?
grin.gif
laugh.gif

that has as much of a chance materializing as that styles p/jim jones collab album

HBO 2010..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom