*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

and can I get the OG curve, never heard it.
nobody's heard it, maybe except for Nothin4Ever
laugh.gif

^I remember u had a line of the song in your sig a while back. I think it was the 1 min snippet or something. I had it then deleted it.

ive only heard the OG snippet. i remember when i first heard it i thought it was gonna be the best song ive heard in a month of sundays.

This album is not good to me> He is in the same boat as Juelz and JJ. They need each other at this point

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

this is cam's best album by far

and so far the best album of 2009

the beats are crack

i dont know if anyone on here in the nyc area knows "skitzo" the dude that producted most of the album but if you do keep em "MoReffa" says whats good

Your right on the beats part though.

the beats are crack

i dont know if anyone on here in the nyc area knows "skitzo" the dude that producted most of the album but if you do keep em "MoReffa" says whats good

indifferent.gif
Please.....Kill yourself.....Please?

Dudes in the village voice nyc heads. I quote says or heard he made album while shooting himself on camera in underwear near pool while prank calling hot97.pretty bird gang..official haven't coped or listened. skits official funnys all of the above...good luck on sales ..peace official..

Originally Posted by Tito516

Dudes in the village voice nyc heads. I quote says or heard he made album while shooting himself on camera in underwear near pool while prank calling hot 97.pretty bird gang..official haven't coped or listened. skits official funnys all of the above...good luck on sales ..peace official..

frown.gif

u must have been sick like i was this morning
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

What the hell did he do to I Hate My Job
indifferent.gif

I'll stick with the OG...and can I get the OG curve, never heard it.

I noticed Cam does this with alot of his music... Puts out the OG, then you hear the album and he switches *+*! up
smh.gif

im just sayin, w t f did he do that to My Aura?
cant even listen to that other +#%.

Cam aint never really had no hot hooks he did
himself, always had them epic beats wit drops
in the hook. Shoulda snatched up Max.

Intro
Cookin Up
Where I know u from
Curve
Silky
Get it in ohio
Spend the night
Cookies & Apple juice
Got it 4 cheap
Get Get it
Bottom of **$** hole

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. Coppin tomorrow

came back in to the post to see if it would go a different direction than the usual dipset-related posts. and my conclusion: it's still the same: fanboys arguing about why cam is better than jim jones and vice versa, the dipset beed which is like 3 years old, and ummm, OLD now. and the same 'yougotta listen to cam to understand his hidden msgs, he's a lyrical god.' did anyone actually give a review of the album instead of turning this into adipset gossip post?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

came back in to the post to see if it would go a different direction than the usual dipset-related posts. and my conclusion: it's still the same: fanboys arguing about why cam is better than jim jones and vice versa, the dipset beed which is like 3 years old, and ummm, OLD now. and the same 'you gotta listen to cam to understand his hidden msgs, he's a lyrical god.' did anyone actually give a review of the album instead of turning this into a dipset gossip post?
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

Just admit to not having read anything in this thread because:
1. Cam can drop an album in Braille and it will be > than Jim Jones' Career
2. The whole hidden message thing was interpreted wrong by an NTer and that was cleared up.
3. Leave this thread, your input was unnecessary.

Crime Pays Intro Is Fire.....
Araab's beats all sound the same..... i enjoyed his beats before this album. Now its just annoying.
I hope A-mafia is free before that re-release drops
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

Is that mixtape out ?

i thought that this cd was never gonna drop.

I expect the Re release to be dope with some OG joints and remixs , and i wanna peep killa season 2.

the beats are crack

roll.gif
roll.gif

Am i the only one that loves "Who"..and like "I got it for cheap" better than "My Aura"?....Ill agree with everyone on"spend the night"..the OG was better

Originally Posted by Paycheck26

Am i the only one that loves "Who"..and like "I got it for cheap" better than "My Aura"?....Ill agree with everyone on "spend the night"..the OG was better
"Who get money with Lior, Kevin Lyles?"

Who is crack....got that old Dipset vibe to it....

Back
Top Bottom