*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

here is my opinion on this Album

curve , best chorus (besides the songs getting burn)

who- got the best beat (besides the songs getting played)
he was ripping it in da 1st verse, then ehh
this song would have been crack with the right Rapper (luda Wayne, jada)

silky is ok, 1st verse was cool , then ehhh again

You know whats up, is stupid,(could have used some1 better for that chorus/hook exp T-pain) Cam went in on his verse...

Cookies and Apple juice, Yall already know...

I hate my job = nice song, with meaning....

Hommicide has a nice beat, but missing another rapper...
with the right rapper that song could have been dangerous..

and Cam need some new beats, some of his beats be sounding the same... SMH

overall this album is weak. missing alot of different rappers, singers etc could have been betta..

So I'm re-listening to Purple Haze to compare it to Crime Pays and I came to this conclusion...

Lyrics
Crime Pays>Purple Haze

Production/Overall album feel
Purple Haze>Crime Pays

All you guys saying this album is garbage either didn't give it a full listen or are letting some of the beats/comments on here dictate your opinion. Watchwhen this re-releases with OG/Different beats the people hating now are going to be praising this album
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

watch when this re-releases with OG/Different beats the people hating now are going to be praising this album
laugh.gif
smh.gif
IF.

Am i the only one that loves "Who"

you must aint see my first post about ,i was rantin and ravin about how this was the best thing ever
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I went and copped it @ Target Tuesday after work and I'm pretty satisfied with my purchase. Bottom of the $!+*@ is my joint though.

i listened to it again today and i think it's a good album

got it for cheap starts off well but the hook is terrible

i don't think you could go wrong with any of the tracks from the intro to "who"

silky
pimp.gif

spend the night
pimp.gif

crime pays > killa season

Well, thats one song that I think is garbage. I like the album though and MF Doom is nice.

Watcha talkin' bout?

Curveeeeeeeeeee Spot!

I like chalupa too...but anybody who's sayin that cp> killa season is crazy.

This is def cams worst album to date.

Originally Posted by MRMCFLY718

I like chalupa too...but anybody who's sayin that cp> killa season is crazy.

This is def cams worst album to date.

I disagree, Killa season was his worst.
Crime pays is more of a comedy LP than a lyrically one. I like it though, not no Purple Haze..but I can bump if I want to laugh.

CURVE is one of if not the hottest track on the cd. joint knocks. this is the best album of the year. so far

Damn why does Killa Season get so much hate? Crime Pays is a good album. IMO Killa Season >>> Crime Pays. But I enjoy both albums.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Damn why does Killa Season get so much hate?
living a lie
we make change
leave u alone (i bump it, but it sounds cheap)
I.B.S. (good song explaining stuff, but when u find out that Heatmakerz is producing it, you automatically harken to the days of D.Imm. and when u hear it youget disappointed)
white girls (i dont like this song, as much love as white girls have shown us over the year i woulda expected something better)

real +%$#, the overall production just seems very cheap and low quality. esp after hearin Purple Haze

the only tracks that i bump consistently are Get Ya Guns, and Get Em Daddy, War, Triple Up,Intro

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

Originally Posted by maddog345

Damn why does Killa Season get so much hate?
living a lie
we make change
leave u alone (i bump it, but it sounds cheap)
I.B.S. (good song explaining stuff, but when u find out that Heatmakerz is producing it, you automatically harken to the days of D.Imm. and when u hear it you get disappointed)
white girls (i dont like this song, as much love as white girls have shown us over the year i woulda expected something better)

real +%$#, the overall production just seems very cheap and low quality. esp after hearin Purple Haze

the only tracks that i bump consistently are Get Ya Guns, and Get Em Daddy, War, Triple Up,Intro

This track would've been VERY dope if he kept the OG sample. The OG beat is DOPE!....This beat he replaced it with is Pepe Le Poo Poo.

Back
Top Bottom