Homicide
pimp.gif

Get it Get it
pimp.gif

Bottom of the ____
pimp.gif

Curve
pimp.gif
(says he co-produced this with ya boy Araab)

gotdamn i didnt even realize how many tracks he did, i dont care for you know what's up..................

besides you know what's up and spend the night (araab)................im diggin the production........eh. so basically i think crime pays is on point againfrom killa.

killa season and crime pays are no come home with me or purple haze but if you a cam fan i dont know how you still wouldnt be bumpin this.

ill listen to the dream cd more than this ... complete garbage ... and people have the nerve to run in other threads saying an artist didnt deliver up to hisstandards ... lolololololol

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

ill listen to the dream cd more than this ... complete garbage ... and people have the nerve to run in other threads saying an artist didnt deliver up to his standards ... lolololololol

funny thing is.....................did everybody in the thread like eminem album? its the samething.

encore isnt better though, hell no. you seem to think this is ems best album. it is what it is. i check all opinions but if you wanna beimmature.............
grin.gif

theres no way relapse is seeing crime pays and killa came an album thats on par with killa season.

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

After listenin' to this, I can only replay these tracks
-cookin' up
-silky
-never ever minus the hook
-my job

everything else sounds like garbage. Killa Season > Crime pays

ouch
eek.gif
you ain't feeling Who? or Where I know You From Mr. Mucus?

Nope, but this is only after listening to the album once. Skull gang and 730 dips got better beats then this
smh.gif

Crime Pays is a glorified mixtape

come on Killa, I want an album with real production like "Come Home with Me", even "Purple Haze"

*fires up "Hey Ma" and remembers when Cam was relevant

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

After listenin' to this, I can only replay these tracks
-cookin' up
-silky
-never ever minus the hook
-my job

everything else sounds like garbage. Killa Season > Crime pays

ouch
eek.gif
you ain't feeling Who? or Where I know You From Mr. Mucus?

Nope, but this is only after listening to the album once. Skull gang and 730 dips got better beats then this
smh.gif

beat wise I have no argument what so ever (except for a select few)......I was looking forward to real production myself...some Ye, or Just but it's stillnot a complete letdown to me...along with the songs you listed I have a few other I can rock with...

and the skit with shorty and he talking bout taking a !@@$ in chick car
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Shorty: "There's nothing worse you can do Cam"
Killa : "I'll take a !@@$ in your backseat" Comedy.....Cam is a funny dude...

Does anyone know why Cam ain't have more YH & I.N.F.O And Nova tracks? He had too much Skitzo on there. He needs to kick him to the curb.

Put everything in perspective...

Promo budget and production costs asided, this album couldn't have cost more than $20,000 to make (especially considering he recorded the whole thing inhis own studio). Cam could sell 50,000 and would still cake off of this.

My only complaint is I think he missed his last chance at being relevant. This man had all the stars lined up for him to succeed with this album (long hiatus,Dip Set break up/internal beef publicity, classic interviews, MEAN club record). All he had to do was put out a QUALITY album and the rest of the pieces wouldhave fell into place.

His arrogance really may have killed his career this time around.

Unfortunately, but I def had that same conversation with another chick before from " grease (skit) "
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Other guy put it perfectly, this comeback ALBUM is just a glorified mixtape

Originally Posted by maddog345

Does anyone know why Cam ain't have more YH & I.N.F.O And Nova tracks? He had too much Skitzo on there. He needs to kick him to the curb.

why u got araabmuzik in ya sig
laugh.gif

is that u ? nah cant be

but

zombeez >>> SKITZO

maybe the next album he drops might not be all skitzo or none at all
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

killa >>>

Zombeez should play a bigger part in the new stuff tho

I prefer Killa Season, this is good, but nothing special.
I still bump it on the pod tho.

Originally Posted by maddog345

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

straight garbage, trash
curve
roll.gif

Nah but like what everyone stated before crime pays sounds like a ill mixtape with skits...but I wasn't really expecting greatness on this albumconsidering he said he has 2 more to come this year...

Also in a previous interview he spoke about it as just doing it to finish off his contract and getting it out the way.

I expect better production on his next album.

Back
Top Bottom