*****OFFICIAL CAM'RON - CRIME PAYS THREAD MAY 12TH*****

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by SW33TS1NC3R1TY

ok lemme put this in better perspective....

if u put the

http://upload.wikimedia.o...s/a/aa/Scalpel_small.png src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Scalpel_small.png">

to the followin tracks:

never ever
eyes.gif

you know what's up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

spend the night
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

chaupla
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

and u got album thats better then killa season and confessions of fire, on par with purple haze and under come home with me...a good solid effort.
Purple Haze>All other Cam's albums.
wink.gif
nah...come home with me is betta
smile.gif

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

purple haze is after crime pays in my itunes so i just listened to the both of them

and oh, how far this guy has fallen

when he was with the roc, he clearly had an a&r for his beats and albums and some guidance from dame

since then, it's just been over for him

in fact, i think this album is an experiment to see if a major recording artist can create an album for $10,000

he picked the worst araab beats i've ever heard in my life (chalupa? lmao)

he used this same cornball flow

it seems like he just threw the 20 songs he's made since his eye healed up and threw em on a disc

*throws on relapse*
cuuuuuuurve

if u put the

http://upload.wikimedia.o...s/a/aa/Scalpel_small.png src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/aa/Scalpel_small.png">

to the followin tracks:

never ever
eyes.gif

you know what's up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

spend the night
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

chaupla
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

and u got album thats better then killa season and confessions of fire, on par with purple haze and under come home with me...a good solid effort.
wink.gif
smile.gif

Come Home With Me is his most mainstream album. Purple Haze>CHWM>SDE>COF>Killa Season>Crime Pays.

This albums sucks compared to the other Cam albums. I can't bear to listen to this album. I gave it 2 spins yesterday and I felt like I was being tortured.This album is not for me.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

This albums sucks compared to the other Cam albums. I can't bear to listen to this album. I gave it 2 spins yesterday and I felt like I was being tortured. This album is not for me.
qft

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

I seriously Think he put this out to get out his contract!!!
this album isnt as bad as some people in here made it seem

Yea he has already stated that this album was put out for contractual obligations. The album is hot. Killa is not for everyone. But at least Cam still knowshow to make that classic Killa sound like Cookin' Up & Got It For Cheap. Can't wait to see what he puts out in the future.

yo ima big Cam fan, but i really dont like any of his albums as a whole except for SDE.

yall already know that i wasnt really feelin CHWM. only songs i consistently bump are CHWM and I Just Wanna

Purple Haze as a whole? the beginning was sick but there is a stretch of 9 TRACKS in the middle that just suck
Killa Season?........you already know.

Crime Pays, Killa Season, Purp. H, probably each only have 7 or 8 songs that i like. Purp. H. has the most. CHWM has the least.

but those individual songs combine for great personal mixtapes when i put them together
pimp.gif

ehhh, listening to it now and and it sounds like the last 2 albums and that double-LP mixtape. people are prob gonna hate but i don't care. this album isaverage at best. i'm convinced now that it's people in NYC and cult followers that make up this dude's fan base.

"At nine years old y'all was watchin goof troop, me the only 5th grader with the troop suit."
smokin.gif

copped off that alone

Obviously this isn't on the same level as SDE or Come Home With me, but I think it's solid, definitely better in my mind than Killa Season

if u put the

to the followin tracks:

never ever
eyes.gif

you know what's up
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
alien.gif

spend the night
alien.gif
alien.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

chaupla
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

wink.gif
smile.gif

Come Home With Me is his most mainstream album. Purple Haze>CHWM>SDE>COF>Killa Season>Crime Pays.
pimp.gif
I really like CHWM but PH was better . The tracks on therethat were good were really good, but there was only a few of them.
Purple Haze rides from beginning to end. I think I skip maybe 2 tracks on that whole cd. I may like SDE more than CHWE. I
liked the production on that album and the way Cam was spitting.

purple haze is my fav. cam album of the Post SDE era...

HOWEVER.........
it suffers from the "big ol block of filler" syndrome

[table][tr][td]09
[/td] [td]"Rude Boy (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Girls"[/td] [td]Charlemagne[/td] [td]Mona Lisa[/td] [td]3:27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"I'm a Chicken Head (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Soap Opera"[/td] [td]Pop & Versatile[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]4:10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]"O.T. (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"Bubble Music"[/td] [td]Stay Getting Productions[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"More Reasons"[/td] [td]Chad Hamilton[/td] [td]Jaheim[/td] [td]4:30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"The Block (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"The Dope Man"[/td] [td]Bang[/td] [td]Jim Jones[/td] [td]3:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]"Family Ties"[/td] [td]Skitzo[/td] [td]Nicole Wray[/td] [td]4:17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Adrenaline"[/td] [td]Traxster[/td] [td]Twista & Yung Buk of Psycho Drama[/td] [td]4:39[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

rude boy = skit

girls=
sick.gif
i remember when i first heard heard that he was sampling thatcindy loper song and i already thought about how it SHOULD have sounded.
smh.gif

ima chicken head: skit

soap opera=
sick.gif
i dont even remember how this sounds cuz i always skip itand when i do try to listen to it i get angery and turn back to Killa Cam

bubble music=
glasses.gif

more reasons=
sick.gif
, shoulda been Lord You Know

the block = skit

dopeman=
smokin.gif

family ties=
pimp.gif
(but i prefer di2 version tho)

adrenaline-
grin.gif
how u gonna have a song called adrenaline thats seems voidof adrenaline?

in conclusion, thats a span of 11 tracks. there are some whole albums that are 11 tracks. thats a large chunk of disc that sucks. imagine if Purple Haze wasjust these tracks
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

HOWEVER.........

[table][tr][td]09
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:28[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]"Girls"[/td] [td]Charlemagne[/td] [td]Mona Lisa[/td] [td]3:27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]"I'm a Chicken Head (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]1:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]"Soap Opera"[/td] [td]Pop & Versatile[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:24[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14[/td] [td]"Bubble Music"[/td] [td]Stay Getting Productions[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]3:51[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]"More Reasons"[/td] [td]Chad Hamilton[/td] [td]Jaheim[/td] [td]4:30[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]"The Block (Skit)"[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]0:46[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]"The Dope Man"[/td] [td]Bang[/td] [td]Jim Jones[/td] [td]3:26[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]"Family Ties"[/td] [td]Skitzo[/td] [td]Nicole Wray[/td] [td]4:17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]"Adrenaline"[/td] [td]Traxster[/td] [td]Twista & Yung Buk of Psycho Drama[/td] [td]4:39[/td] [/tr][/table]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

rude boy = skit

girls=
sick.gif
i remember when i first heard heard that he was sampling that cindy loper song and i already thought about how it SHOULD have sounded.
smh.gif

soap opera=
sick.gif
i dont even remember how this sounds cuz i always skip it and when i do try to listen to it i get angery and turn back to Killa Cam

bubble music=
glasses.gif

more reasons=
sick.gif

the block = skit

dopeman=
smokin.gif

family ties=
pimp.gif

adrenaline-
grin.gif
how u gonna have a song called adrenaline thats seems void of adrenaline?

in conclusion, thats a span of 11 tracks. there are some whole albums that are 11 tracks. thats a large chunk of disc that sucks. imagine if Purple Haze was just these tracks
sick.gif
sick.gif
more reasons is actually my fave track off the album
ohwell.gif

Remember a few songs leaked that couldnt make the cut

BIGGER PICTURE was going to be on purple haze ..

but the heatmakerz got the instrumental leaked b4 the song even came out

& cam Gave a few tracks to jim jones to use on his album

can tell

Picture " Jamiacan joint ( Fly high ) " "Only one Way Up ft Juelz , cam , & jones "

Get Em' Daddy Got made right after the album was done also

:makes own version of purple haze:

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

of course. the whole "previously recorded in 2001" pretty much explained everything from sample problems to cam's fall in popularity
laugh.gif

NothingAfter..........

what exactly do u do? no hate just curious. do u make beats, are u an actual member of one of those beat makin groups or are u just always in the room when!*$@ goes down?

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

HOWEVER.........

[table][tr][td]09
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

rude boy = skit

girls=
sick.gif
i remember when i first heard heard that he was sampling that cindy loper song and i already thought about how it SHOULD have sounded.
smh.gif

soap opera=
sick.gif
i dont even remember how this sounds cuz i always skip it and when i do try to listen to it i get angery and turn back to Killa Cam

bubble music=
glasses.gif

more reasons=
sick.gif

the block = skit

dopeman=
smokin.gif

family ties=
pimp.gif

adrenaline-
grin.gif
how u gonna have a song called adrenaline thats seems void of adrenaline?

in conclusion, thats a span of 11 tracks. there are some whole albums that are 11 tracks. thats a large chunk of disc that sucks. imagine if Purple Haze was just these tracks
sick.gif
sick.gif
more reasons is actually my fave track off the album
ohwell.gif

Yeah I love more reasons...

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

of course. the whole "previously recorded in 2001" pretty much explained everything from sample problems to cam's fall in popularity
laugh.gif

NothingAfter..........

what exactly do u do? no hate just curious. do u make beats, are u an actual member of one of those beat makin groups or are u just always in the room when !*$@ goes down?
I am Rainman
pimp.gif

BTW
ITS NOTHIN4EVER

NOTHINGAFTER IS A CLONE

Originally Posted by jpap348

Obviously this isn't on the same level as SDE or Come Home With me, but I think it's solid, definitely better in my mind than Killa Season
x2

"Just me! Yes, no Santana!"
pimp.gif

"When I cook up that coke, I'm like... WHOOO HOOO

"And when the fiends taste it.....WHOOO HOOO

Man this cd is horrible
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom