[| -- Official Canadian True Blue Jordan III Release (August 8th 2009) EURO/CAN -- |]

Originally Posted by GOVOLTRONIC

^BEAUTIFUL! No reselling here; just want my 2 pairs and I'm good.

Same here
pimp.gif

it's about time canada got some love ever since we didn't get the dmp + grape Vs + no access to online releases on ndc + no hoh + no shipping to canadaon nike id. i think them americans can take a hit with this one haha

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Personally I wouldn't buy to sell just trade, the things you could probably get for them + if your connect game is up and you get them at a great discount. I don't think you'd make that much $$$$ reselling, just my opinion.

I've never understood reselling if you get the shoe at retail.

SOLED OUT in Halifax does phone orders... will do pre-order right before the release. I cop mine that way every time. Let's make this a good release somaybe JB will look out for Canada a little bit more..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Personally I wouldn't buy to sell just trade, the things you could probably get for them + if your connect game is up and you get them at a great discount. I don't think you'd make that much $$$$ reselling, just my opinion.

I copped the Black/Green Gucci spizikes at 8am in NYC and by the time i had lunch they were in every shop for 400.. i paid 175 you do the math

trades would be good for sure.
but i need a pair atleast

*i straight up called out for these in my little yeezy video ajajaaaa!!!*

I wish they would have come out in June or July because it's such a great summer sneaker. From the looks of things Canadian stores will have plenty to goaround on release day, so getting a pair shouldn't be difficult if you do your homework. I haven't been buying many Jordans in the past few years(nothing worth buying) so now that a classic Jordan is coming out I plan to buy them for sure. (and I won't be reselling or trading)

I hope these will be easy to get. I want to take a real close look at them before I decide to buy them.

just a heads up for everybody, True Blue 3 Pre-Orders at Foot Locker have started, $189.99 is retail, and SPC discount is allowed (15% off)

OFFICIAL DATE IS AUGUST 8

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

When is the release date ? Anybody know if Montreal are getting these ?!?
Of course Montreal is getting these.

My brother works at Footlocker in Fairview (Pointe-Claire) and he confirmed with me that his store is getting them.

By the way, I heard yesterday (not from my brother) that the retail is supposed to be $189.99... not sure if that's true, but that's what I was told bya sales guy at Champs in Barrie, ON.

Sneako wrote:
just a heads up for everybody, True Blue 3 Pre-Orders at Foot Locker have started, $189.99 is retail, and SPC discount is allowed (15% off)

OFFICIAL DATE IS AUGUST 8
Great info. Thanks.

Great news indeed.

Glad JB didn't package these with some other garbage ala CDP 3/19.

Most exciting release for me since the Gucci 1s.

SMH at canadian prices and vancouver 14% sales tax..... so used to being spoiled purchasing kicks in the states.

Sweet! Just pre-ordered mine yesterday. With SPC, the total came to $182.49.

Now I just gotta wait for August 8th.

Mine came out to $183.00... But just a reminder to anyone using SPC, for August your going to have to buy/use the new 09/10 version. I'm so glad thatJordan Brand finally made a hot release easy to get.

Hey i got a question... i usually cop my new releases at The Vault in Vaughan but im not sure they will take SPC so im gonna go get them at footlocker... butmy question is do you guys think i will be ablke to go the day and purchase or will i have to pre order them? and where can i get a SPC card?

Originally Posted by andrewxle

Hey i got a question... i usually cop my new releases at The Vault in Vaughan but im not sure they will take SPC so im gonna go get them at footlocker... but my question is do you guys think i will be ablke to go the day and purchase or will i have to pre order them? and where can i get a SPC card?
Most likely they are a GR I think so if they are then you don't really need to pre-order them and for the SPC card I know most high schoolssell them in the beginning of the year but other than that I dont know where to get it

Why do you need the new 09/10 SPC card?
You make the pre-order on the gift card before July31.
On pickup date, you just show the FL gift cards no?
I dont see why I gotta buy another SPC card....

FYI, the Footlocker I went to in Ottawa (St. Laurent) said they are only doing pre-orders. Meaningthey are not bringing in the shoe as a normal gr. They are only bringing in ones that have been pre-ordered.

I doubt this is the same for all locations, but just something to be aware of. You might want to check your spot before to make sure that they are bringingthem in or not.

Back
Top Bottom