Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by DimSum9

I have a feeling that Red Skull and Bucky Barnes aren't dead. Red Skull either teleported somewhere or disintegrated. I might be wrong but HYDRA might have administered the soldier serum to Bucky when he was captured.
Anyone notice the last scene and the girl? Might be Sharon Carter. 

Spoiler [+]
I was thinking this too.  But he wasn't much of a super soldier, even though the Hydra formula might not have been the same

memphisboi55 watch War zone and then watch the Punisher. You will see how craptacular war zone is in comparsion. War Zone really does look like a parody as someone mentioned before. Comic book feel doesn't always make a movie better.

memphisboi55 watch War zone and then watch the Punisher. You will see how craptacular war zone is in comparsion. War Zone really does look like a parody as someone mentioned before. Comic book feel doesn't always make a movie better.

This was so catchy, I'm looped this for a while 
laugh.gif

I enjoyed the hell outta captain america. Only gripe I have is that they could have made it longer, I would've liked to see them give him more time in the present.

So far the only Marvel movie that disappointed me was Iron Man 2

Now...bring on the Avengers!  

I enjoyed the hell outta captain america. Only gripe I have is that they could have made it longer, I would've liked to see them give him more time in the present.

So far the only Marvel movie that disappointed me was Iron Man 2

Now...bring on the Avengers!  

^ the movie was 2 hours and 54 minutes already.

Longer? If you mean for more character development or action scenes then I can agree, that would be worth it, but anything else no.

Longer? If you mean for more character development or action scenes then I can agree, that would be worth it, but anything else no.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Where did you get 2 hours 54 minutes from? It's only 124 minutes (2 hours and 4 minutes).

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Where did you get 2 hours 54 minutes from? It's only 124 minutes (2 hours and 4 minutes).

Saw it last night. Cap's story is by far the hardest to translate into film but they did a decent job, Bucky being in the movie was a plus. I liked the action. I wasn't really feeling the Avengers trailer, I expect to be disappointed by it next summer only because it couldn't possibly live up to what I have envisioned.

Saw it last night. Cap's story is by far the hardest to translate into film but they did a decent job, Bucky being in the movie was a plus. I liked the action. I wasn't really feeling the Avengers trailer, I expect to be disappointed by it next summer only because it couldn't possibly live up to what I have envisioned.

I have a feeling that Red Skull and Bucky Barnes aren't dead. Red Skull either teleported somewhere or disintegrated. I might be wrong but HYDRA might have administered the soldier serum to Bucky when he was captured.

they did, the room he was in is where they experimented on people.

Originally Posted by saint lt

It would be really cool if they put Winter Soldier in the next Captain America movie. I know it's wishful thinking since they killed Bucky off in the comics
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by saint lt

It would be really cool if they put Winter Soldier in the next Captain America movie. I know it's wishful thinking since they killed Bucky off in the comics
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom