Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

what is the best brand of woofer (6x9, 80Wx4 peak power) i can get? i have the option of getting OEM Bose 6x9 for $170 but i wont get them until 2 weeks from now. anything for around
$100 that produces excellent sound and base?

Just got off the phone with Scott and Hybrid Audio. Copped a pair of L6SE mids and L1 Pro R2 tweets to replace the L6 and L1 Pros.
pimp.gif

lol...props to MondayNight for keeping up with this thread. I don't know how you have the patience to answer the same questions over and over....
Dudes always want mainstream garbage.

ok so what do you suggest?

edit: well my bad i wasn't trying to spend 300 on a pair. and the search feature turned out nothing and im not about to spend a huge amount of time browsing all these pages for a simple answer. never said i wanted mainstream garbage...not a car audio expert hence why came here.

being recently employed, im gonna get some subwoffers again, so if i could get a couple of options whether it be a pair or a single subwoffer, i already have this amp

Originally Posted by awash242

Just got off the phone with Scott and Hybrid Audio. Copped a pair of L6SE mids and L1 Pro R2 tweets to replace the L6 and L1 Pros.
pimp.gif

lol...props to MondayNight for keeping up with this thread. I don't know how you have the patience to answer the same questions over and over....
$#%% hybrid audio!
I hateScott and his BS 
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude owes me hundreds of dollars 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

being recently employed, im gonna get some subwoffers again, so if i could get a couple of options whether it be a pair or a single subwoffer, i already have this amp
http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/...00W-Single-4%2dOhm-DCON-Series-Subwoofer.html
Originally Posted by sreggie101

ok so what do you suggest?

edit: well my bad i wasn't trying to spend 300 on a pair. and the search feature turned out nothing and im not about to spend a huge amount of time browsing all these pages for a simple answer. never said i wanted mainstream garbage...not a car audio expert hence why came here.
There aren't any. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

pimp.gif

$#%% hybrid audio!
I hateScott and his BS 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Damn what happened? I have had nothing but good experiences with him. He even hooked me up with a Carrozzeria p90 deck when they dropped. Hes a good dude.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

pimp.gif

$#%% hybrid audio!
I hateScott and his BS 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Damn what happened? I have had nothing but good experiences with him. He even hooked me up with a Carrozzeria p90 deck when they dropped. Hes a good dude.
I went off his recommendation and gave the l8's 300w's. 
Coil toasted and he wasn't tryin' to gimme my money back 
30t6p3b.gif
 Dude was talkin to me on the phone like i was some idiot that didn't know what he was doing. 

might just grab 2 10's since they are all 300 rms, got a site where i can get a good box and a decent price? thanks <3

Looking for a set of 5x7s and a set of 6 1/2's and an amp to power it all for 400ish. Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Looking for a set of 5x7s and a set of 6 1/2's and an amp to power it all for 400ish. Any recommendations?

Found some boston acoustic speakers and a pioneer amp...any opinions? Also, what's good with HD radios?

Back
Top Bottom