*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Gotta have something to do with not spending the Norman money on locking in young guys and also not taking care of Greg and TD

:rofl:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170717-130725~2.png
    Screenshot_20170717-130725~2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
I think firing DG was too late into the offseason....if Jerry really felt like the direction was going bad, he should have fired him after the season ended. Or wait until the end of this upcoming season if we look worse.

Judging by his quote this morning it sure sounds like Hurney is going to try and become the permanent GM.

Don't think it'll happen but it seems he's gonna try and position himself to be considered

Checking in, cant wait to see McCaff go in a real game, cant wait to see everybody actually

Keep Pounding

It's good to see y'all again. 8)

I'm excited for the Cam/CMC combo. The Defense will bounce back this year. I'm looking forward to seeing if Bradberry can make that leap into the elite.

Let's pretend last year didn't happen. :lol:

Game time in an hour!

#KeepPounding :pimp:

Well now we know they weren't lying that they were gonna involve CMC heavily

I like how it lessens the workload of J Stew though, so that J Stew runs can be more effective.

Cringe worthy, indeed. Offensively, it was rough at times and it's definitely a work in progress. Now the defense, on the other hand :pimp:

Defense looked great, but it was against the Niners

We will get our real test at Week 3 to see if we are the real deal or fools gold on that end.

Defense(aside from the struggles against passing in the 1st) looked great. Ability to get pressure on the qb was nice to see. Horton and Pep provided some nice plays off the bench.

Same ol Shula ball as far as playcalling goes. CMC is definitely a focal point for other defenses and it was nice to see how much it caused SF to focus on him even without the ball.

If Cam had hit Greg and Dickson on those 2 wide open td's it would be a much different feel in the fan base. Also Tartt made a hell of a play on that one handed INT

Back
Top Bottom