*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

lol we got lucky today

Offense needs a lot of work still
Hurts to see Greg in a boot
Gonna hurt our passing game even more.

Wow GO with the broken foot? That hurts man.

Shula gotta go man. He's holding us back.

Hats off to the defense. Played their *** off.

Shouts out to old man peppers still defeating father time

Peppers saying this is the best defense he's played on in his career is crazy to hear.

Same ol Shula ball, rinse and repeat. This guy is a joke.

Wonder if we pursue Barnidge to help with the loss of Greg. I'd assume this is a 6-8 week injury

Finally, I can sit and watch a whole game this week. Hopefully, our offense can get back on track.

#KeepPounding
:smokin

This game is on Cam. Also, the defense was atrocious. That was a pitiful overall effort.

EDIT: ATL with another fluky win. :smh:

Between the crappy execution on both sides of the ball and lack of activism, this team disappoints me. Props to Peppers for his representation and demonstration. I love Coach Ron, but damn..

Jerry Richardson's statement.. :smh:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170925-160725~2.png
    Screenshot_20170925-160725~2.png
    820.1 KB · Views: 10
Jerry Richardson's statement.. :smh:
This is nothing but a bunch of hot air by Jerry

I cannot support this team anymore with such a gutless owner and organization that is not clear on freedom of speech until Jerry sells the team

I stand by the players still, but not by this organization anymore.
Also disappointed in Cam's tap dancing too. :smh:

This is nothing but a bunch of hot air by Jerry

I cannot support this team anymore with such a gutless owner and organization that is not clear on freedom of speech until Jerry sells the team

I stand by the players still, but not by this organization anymore.
Also disappointed in Cam's tap dancing too. :smh:

I'm getting to that point as well, with the leadership in the organization. I've had enough and something has to change. The Carolina Panthers dropped the ball in so many ways (literally and figuratively) yesterday.

I'm getting to that point as well, with the leadership in the organization. I've had enough and something has to change. The Carolina Panthers dropped the ball in so many ways (literally and figuratively) yesterday.
LOL
I can excuse the play....always have because at the end of the day they try their best on the field
But the lack of progressiveness got me disappointed.
I will be back when they have a new management and owner.
Until then, I still hope for the best for the players. I want change in how they represent those who may have a different opinion from theirs though.

Back
Top Bottom