*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

Wrong thread :blush:

Good game, sir.

Trust me, I'm always excited when the Panthers beat the Pats, but I knew we had a chance because the Pats defense has been bad all year. That is a bit surprising how bad they have been. I'm not sure what is going on.

Yea GG too

Cam looked like MVP Cam out there and the D shut our O down for some crucial stretches in that 2nd half. Kuechly is still an animal,dude was everywhere :sick:. Feel like you guys are better than your record shows and this was just the type of game needed to get confidence back. KB also looked like he was back,granted our D is pretty awful but you guys still executed real well out there.

Cam has TB's number :lol: :smh:

:pimp:

big time win...Cam looked like the MVP today.

shouts out to KB and Funchess for balling.

stop forcing the ball to MCM!!!

DLE5CNqWAAA-5mI

:smokin

4-1 Panthers (3-0 Road Panthers) :smile:

The defense looked sharp today (minus the end of the 4th quarter). 137 year old Peppers...unreal :sick:

Cam, Dickson, Fun Fun, and Benji were outstanding today! Cam responded very well after the rough "media" week.

#KeepPounding :smokin

Was only able to catch the end but man! Cam finally over the rust! I think we roll Philly on Thursday. This team is super bowl caliber. Like I said, it just comes down to cam. Run game has to find itself though. We don't have the fastest receivers. Run game HAS to get better.

That was an ugly game.

Absolutely no run game by our running backs. :sick::sick::sick:

Cam threw 52 times and 3 INTs (one wasn't his fault but still). :sick::sick::sick:

It would have been nice to get a win on a night dedicated to Sam Mills, but we still gotta #KeepPounding

yea somebody said something real in the League thread.

once we get healthy we will be a much better team. we need greg, Luke and Khalil for this team to be really good.

game completely changed once Luke went out, but still the defense got stops when needed. still had a chance to win.
we gotta get Khalil back that is a must.

hey Stew mightve lost alot of snaps going forward after last night performance.

once again, shula has confused the fanbase with his same ol bs.

also it looks like we have moved on from Worley starting...dude is just not starter material.

Mike Shula gotta go.

O-Line is battered and bruised up.

Cam still making stupid decisions and turning the ball over in the worst ways.

I'm just glad the losing streak is over. Our defense is carrying our offense this year.

Big game next week against ATL.

#KeepPounding :smokin

Luke being back helped a whole lot, missed him lol

Cam looked above average, just wish our running game could pick up

Next week is a must win

KEEP POUNDING

So Kelvin Benjamin got traded for a 3rd and 7th round pick :smh:

Money wise, I understand the trade. I am somewhat okay with trading KB, but not for just a 3rd and 7th round pick.

This kinda reminds me of the Olsen trade. The Panthers stole him from Chicago. :lol:

When the hell is GO coming back?

I’m so lost right now. This dude Marty is back and in full force. Smh. We are doomed.

Back
Top Bottom