*OFFICIAL* Carolina Panthers 2023 OFF-SEASON

:rofl: Outdoors?! Was I supposed to care? I assume the weather/climate is completely different there than in Seattle, and by different, I mean much better suited for the Saints to play in. And Seahawks indoors & outdoors>>>Panthers anywhere. Not to mention they've played in Carolina every year for about 11 years.

:rofl: Outdoors?! Was I supposed to care? I assume the weather/climate is completely different there than in Seattle, and by different, I mean much better suited for the Saints to play in. And Seahawks indoors & outdoors>>>Panthers anywhere. Not to mention they've played in Carolina every year for about 11 years.

Hey look, this guy is back!

Tryna rationalize that Monday night *** whooping huh... :lol: :lol:

Doesn't make a difference to me if you care or not. But don't act like y'all weren't supposed to hold serve in the cute little dome..congrats I guess. We'll also hold serve at home in 2 weeks. As expected.

And, 18 years, opposed to 11.

Panthers spokesman says Jonathan Stewart did tear his MCL.
— Joe Person (@josephperson) December 9, 2013

:smh: But could be back by Week 17

Sucks, cause Stew was on his way to a good game last night. Gave us that spark on those back to back plays.

We gotta feed Tolbert the rock more over the next few weeks. Sunday will be the perfect, physical type of game to do so.

Damn, the game started off decent. Then the wheels came off 
mean.gif

Brees threw all over us 
mean.gif

Our offense was anemic at best 
mean.gif

Reality check, we got to be better. Time to refocus and beat the Jets!

We'll see NO in two weeks at our place.

Last edited:
We sat back in that zone for far too long. **** was frustrating to watch.

We abandoned our run game when it was working.

Ginn had a TD on that facemask where Morestead saved his ***, that would've been huge.

Not worried, every team has a late season game where things go bad(saints against seattle)

I think we win out. New Orleans has a tougher stretch then we do. I could see STL upsetting them. We just gotta take care of business. We gave Brees too much time and never made any adjustments in the secondary. That'll change by the 22nd. Mcdermott and Ron will come up with a better gameplan. I think we focused too much on Graham and allowed Colston(who hasn't done **** this season) to basically single handedly beat us.

Heads up fellas #KeepPounding

Panthers spokesman says Jonathan Stewart did tear his MCL.
— Joe Person (@josephperson) December 9, 2013

mean.gif
But could be back by Week 17
Always getting hurt. 
Gotta cut ties with Stew in the offseason. Hurts to say but got to.
Yep. 

Man the secondary is suspect right now, and that's our weakness on defense. Big weakness too.

We could never get going, FG's will not cut it. The momentum was messed up from the start. 

Receiving core sucks. 

Cam has to be great in the playoffs for us to make noise. 

Last edited:
Must win but I think we will put a lot of pressure on Gino and he'll turn it. Good thing is they don't have a big time reciever or TE so secondary will be better today. Offense has to produce, establish the damn run punk as Shula. Then let Cam work. Big game today fellas!

Keep pounding...

Last edited:
Most definitely. Taking our lumps but thriving in the midst of adversity!!!

Keep Pounding!

:wow: at the final in St. Louis
looks like we'll have another high stakes Divisional matchup this coming Sunday… This time at BofA
Keep Pounding……

Last edited:
Headed down there now just passed Concord, and I got bomb as seats. I'm hoping like hell it doesn't rain tomorrow. Calling for a 100% chance tho

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom