Official Cavaliers @ Celtics- GAME SEVEN 3:30pm ET ABC vol. WIN OR GO HOME

WHERE WERE LEBRON'S TERRIBLE TEAMMATES AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES, WHEN LEBRON WAS SHOOTING 30% THROUGHTHE FIRST 4 GAMES?!?!

OH THAT'S RIGHT, THEY WERE BEING UN-TERRIBLE, AND THAT'S WHY THE CAVS DIDN'T GET SWEPT!

roll.gif

And like I mentioned before, I don't blame LeBron for the loss. I blame the Cavs for not hustling more than I blame anything else. The Celtics gotoffensive rebounds (which lead to second and third chances at scoring), and the Cavs got very few offensive rebounds. The Celtics forced turnovers and badshots, and the Cavs didn't force very many turnovers or bad shots.

I just blame LeBron for forgetting that these are the same teammates that got the Cavs to a game 7 despite the fact that he started off the series shooting30%. If it weren't for his trashy teammates being not-trashy, the Cavs would have been swept with LeBron and everyone else wondering why the heck hecouldn't shoot better.

^Can't agree more. When we (cough LeBron cough) move the ball well the offense flows so much better and that's when you saw 12-16 point leads out ofthis squad. Coulda woulda shoulda...

^i'll disagree and say that the cavs didn't get swept because lebron's leadership and tenacity led the team and fought it out to a game 7.

while he didn't shoot well, his presence and play was a huge factor for the cavs even having a game 7. i mean, i'd hate to see how the cavs would haveplayed if they didn't have lebron.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

this dude buc is constantly the reason why kobe is in every damn post... WE ALL KNOW HE HAS A GOOD SQUAD... cot damn, just add that !$%% to your sig so you don't gotta say it in every damn post
smh.gif
I believe he was just responding to someone else (MAMBA MVP) a kobe fan who brought up who is better what Kobe or Lebron. Soooo technically he wasnt the reason kobe was in the post

actually i wasn't the one who brought it up. i was responding to an earlier comment that someone made about bron not being on kobe's level and theresponse was that he was, and i tried to break it down by sections, but buc came in here with his crazy logic

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

WHERE WERE LEBRON'S TERRIBLE TEAMMATES AT THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES, WHEN LEBRON WAS SHOOTING 30% THROUGH THE FIRST 4 GAMES?!?!

OH THAT'S RIGHT, THEY WERE BEING UN-TERRIBLE, AND THAT'S WHY THE CAVS DIDN'T GET SWEPT!

roll.gif

His team didnt do jack. It was a defensive series and the big 3 didnt do much.
The reason it went to a game 7 was because of Ray being a ghost and KG not attacking. Even pierce was struggling. Lebron did enough to get his team toa game 7

ANYONE who believes, especially after this showing, that Bron is anywhere near as complete as Kobe on either side of the ball is smoking some good stuff. Tothe game...I'll say like I tell my friends here all the time. The Cavs don't get Z the ball enough. If their offense wasn't dribble, dribble,dribble, 3 point shot(by someone who can't really shoot in the first place) then Z would avg. around 20 easy. A lot of people are blaming Bron for notpassing enough today...understandable. But my blame goes solely on the head of Mike Brown. He has displayed some of the worst coaching tactics I've everseen. You have guys in Pavlovic, Z, and West that can score....if you run them any type of plays. I hear alot of people saying Bron has no one aroundhim...that's just not true. I hear even more people say he has basically the same team as Kobe circa 05-06, that is definitely not true. IF and it's abig if Brown coached this team instead of just sitting on the bench they could actually be something. Bron already has, in reality, a sidekick in Z, some goodshooters in Boobie, Pavlovic, Wally, and horsegums, rebounders in Wild Thing and Big Ben...and Joe Smith as an X factor. Bottom line is people are so busyslurping Bron they refuse to criticize him. He played a decent game today but 5 boards and 5 assists won't cut it.

ANYONE who believes, especially after this showing, that Bron is anywhere near as complete as Kobe on either side of the ball is smoking some good stuff. To the game...I'll say like I tell my friends here all the time. The Cavs don't get Z the ball enough. If their offense wasn't dribble, dribble, dribble, 3 point shot(by someone who can't really shoot in the first place) then Z would avg. around 20 easy. A lot of people are blaming Bron for not passing enough today...understandable. But my blame goes solely on the head of Mike Brown. He has displayed some of the worst coaching tactics I've ever seen. You have guys in Pavlovic, Z, and West that can score....if you run them any type of plays. I hear alot of people saying Bron has no one around him...that's just not true. I hear even more people say he has basically the same team as Kobe circa 05-06, that is definitely not true. IF and it's a big if Brown coached this team instead of just sitting on the bench they could actually be something. Bron already has, in reality, a sidekick in Z, some good shooters in Boobie, Pavlovic, Wally, and horsegums, rebounders in Wild Thing and Big Ben...and Joe Smith as an X factor. Bottom line is people are so busy slurping Bron they refuse to criticize him. He played a decent game today but 5 boards and 5 assists won't cut it.

^ i partially agree with you.
IMO pavlovic is horrible all around
Ben has ben gettin out rebounded alot
Andy does worse then he does good

Mike Brown is the problem obviously

I think Lebron needs one thing and one thing only some to pass and create for him. Idealy Kidd like at the deadline but that didnt happen.
Lebron would be more successful scoring off picks and doing other off ball things. This so he doesnt have to run in one big %$# circle because hes at the topof the key and people are hedging and triple teamming him. When he has someone to create for him he will then be able to create for himself. He already createsfor others

[table][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""] [/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]L.James[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]38:49[/td] [td]2-18[/td] [td]0-6[/td] [td]8-10[/td] [td]-7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B.Wallace[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]31:25[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]+3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Z.Ilgauskas[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]36:57[/td] [td]8-18[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]6-6[/td] [td]+4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]22[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W.Szczerbiak[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]32:05[/td] [td]5-14[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]+5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td].West[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]34:53[/td] [td]2-10[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Gibson[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]23:55[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]-5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J.Smith[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]16:18[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Pavlovic[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]14:28[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]-5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]7[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Varejao[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]11:12[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Brown[/td] [td] DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Jones[/td] [td] DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Jones[/td] [td] DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""] [/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]L.James[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]41:38[/td] [td]6-24[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]9-13[/td] [td]-15[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B.Wallace[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]03:40[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Z.Ilgauskas[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]30:30[/td] [td]9-12[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W.Szczerbiak[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]34:36[/td] [td]4-11[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]-12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td].West[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]35:04[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Varejao[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]33:21[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]-21[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Pavlovic[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]14:45[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-11[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J.Smith[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]18:48[/td] [td]2-7[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-9[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Gibson[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]20:11[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]-13[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Brown[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]03:59[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Jones[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]03:28[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""] [/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]L.James[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]40:15[/td] [td]5-16[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]8-12[/td] [td]+29[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B.Wallace[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]28:23[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Z.Ilgauskas[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]27:52[/td] [td]5-10[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]+8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W.Szczerbiak[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]42:30[/td] [td]4-10[/td] [td]2-6[/td] [td]6-7[/td] [td]+20[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td].West[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]38:20[/td] [td]7-11[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]+16[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Varejao[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]10:42[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]+15[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J.Smith[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]23:57[/td] [td]7-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]+16[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Gibson[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]21:14[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Brown[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]02:16[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Pavlovic[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]02:16[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]4[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Jones[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]02:16[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]Field Goals[/th] [th=""] [/th] [th=""]Rebounds[/th] [th=""] [/th] [/tr][tr][th=""] [/th] [th=""]pos[/th] [th=""]min[/th] [th=""]fgm-a[/th] [th=""]3pm-a[/th] [th=""]ftm-a[/th] [th=""][/th] [th=""]off[/th] [th=""]def[/th] [th=""]tot[/th] [th=""]ast[/th] [th=""]pf[/th] [th=""]st[/th] [th=""]to[/th] [th=""]bs[/th] [th=""]ba[/th] [th=""]pts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]L.James[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]44:00[/td] [td]7-20[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]5-8[/td] [td]+15[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]B.Wallace[/td] [td]F[/td] [td]22:34[/td] [td]1-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-8[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Z.Ilgauskas[/td] [td]C[/td] [td]22:48[/td] [td]3-10[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]-4[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W.Szczerbiak[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]30:39[/td] [td]6-11[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td].West[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]29:40[/td] [td]3-8[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Gibson[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]27:35[/td] [td]5-9[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]+19[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]14[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J.Smith[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]24:50[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+17[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Varejao[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]25:40[/td] [td]6-8[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]+15[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]12[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A.Pavlovic[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]12:13[/td] [td]0-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]+1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Brown[/td] [td] DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Jones[/td] [td] DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][tr][td].Jones[/td] [td] DNP - Coach's Decision[/td] [/tr][/table]
Those are the Cavs stats from the 1st 4 games. As you can clearly see Bron was shooting a whopping 20-77 (26% from the field) avg. 19 points and 9 assists agame, yet they were in 3 of those 4 games (winning 2 and should have won the 1st if he didn't miss 2 gimme layups down the stretch). So you are gonna sithere and tell me that his teammates were terrible when they won 2 games where he played like crap. Don't gimme that bull. Z was playing great in those 1st4 games, but for some odd reason in Game 5 they went to the LeBron show where he just dribbled the ball for 20 sec before jacking up a 3 or going to the rim.If he continued his playmaking role like he did earlier in the series, maybe the guys who missed those shots would have been in a better rhythm, but like inGame 5 he came out firing and his teammates had no rhythm to their game when he needed them down the clutch.

If you really look at the Cavs team, he STILL doesn't have that solid 2nd offensive option that can step it up when Lebron is having a off game. For havingthe team he does, he has way exceeded expectations. How can ANYONE that has any basketball knowledge hate on what Lebron is doing right now? He is pretty muchgiving his team a fighter's chance by himself. With any type of help today, Cavs wouldve won this game.

After two rounds of the playoffs, I have YET to see KG step the EFF up. The memory of him being absolutely KILLED by Dirk few years ago in the playoffs muststill be in his head. KG has to dominate and stop being a passive player if they want any chance against the Pistons. Paul Pierce was major today, clutch asusual.

That's what I don't get he had 4 off games previously in this series and they were in 3 of those 4 games, winning two of those. Now all of a sudden thehelp is terrible because they missed some shots down the stretch, I'm sorry did LeBron make all his shots in the 4th qtr? And the gaffs in the final 1:30of the game by him were very costly as well, they were only down 1 point when he proceeded to turn into LeChoke.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

That's what I don't get he had 4 off games previously in this series and they were in 3 of those 4 games, winning two of those. Now all of a sudden the help is terrible because they missed some shots down the stretch, I'm sorry did LeBron make all his shots in the 4th qtr? And the gaffs in the final 1:30 of the game by him were very costly as well, they were only down 1 point when he proceeded to turn into LeChoke.

^ I think Boston playing complete crap on the road also helped in resulting in the Cavs winning those games. Seriously, look at the Cavs roster.

Yeah they played bad, but the so called terrible teammates played very well while their superstar was struggling, can you at least admit that. I know who'son the Cavs roster, Z and Ben Wallace are former All-Stars, Delonte West is a nice player (as proven when he actually got the ball today), Joe Smith is decentas well. Outside of that this is the same roster that made it to the Finals last year, beating a pretty good Pistons squad, so don't blame everything onthe help. The star has to take some of the criticism as well.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

this dude buc is constantly the reason why kobe is in every damn post... WE ALL KNOW HE HAS A GOOD SQUAD... cot damn, just add that !$%% to your sig so you don't gotta say it in every damn post
smh.gif

props to bron for bringing it today... pistons and celtics should be good
pimp.gif

the C's have already played 14 games
sick.gif
.. hopefully ray ray decides to show up...

dude read the post and see the kobe jockers brought him in here and sayin' how bron ain't even close to kobe's level. wth are you reading?

Originally Posted by FYALADY

Lebron is not even on Kobe's level right now, he still has a lot to learn, and a lot of jumpshots to practice (AND free throws).
LOL.

Lebron still has lots to learn, that's because his potential is still high through the sky.

And that doesn't mean he is not even on Kobe's level.

Sure, Kobe can shoot better and hit ft's more often.

But there are a lot of aspects that Lebron is better at.

LOL. You need to check into rehab. I say this only because I care.

Neither of these two teams were worthy of advancing today, but since they were playing each other there could only be one outcome. The only reason theCeltics won is because the Cavaliers could not make baskets when it mattered, not because the Celtics are a distinctively superior team. Cavaliers had generousopportunities to convert and tie up at the very least, but they flopped. It wasn't necessarily Lebron James who caused this failure moreso than the rest ofthat gimpy team's squad who couldn't support his efforts. He messed up some clutch shots, but he also carried the team throughout most of the fourquarters. Celtics just aren't a top calibre team either. Don't let the last two rounds of barely winning fool any of you or give you false confidencemuch less give you the confidence to brag about this team. Detroit isn't Atlanta or the Cavaliers, nevermind any team in the West.

After two rounds of the playoffs, I have YET to see KG step the EFF up. The memory of him being absolutely KILLED by Dirk few years ago in the playoffs must still be in his head. KG has to dominate and stop being a passive player if they want any chance against the Pistons. Paul Pierce was major today, clutch as usual.

I don't think 5-13 for 13pts/13reb is that bad. Besides, when the trade went down people loved it because KG didnt have to be 'the man' anymore.Also, if you don't think he stepped up at all during this round alone you didn't watch games 1 and 5.

I can't believe all the LeBron hate I've read in here...I was expecting to read both him and PP to be praised. The dude scored 45 points today. Whatelse do you want him to do? Looking at the boxscore he took too many 3's (I watched the game but didnt realize he was 3-11 from back there) but other thanthat I don't know what else to pick at.

I can't wait until Detroit/Boston starts though. I wonder if Ray is gonna wake up.

I'm not going to take any time to filter through the ridiculous responses, today was too big of a game.

Pierce did whatever it took to put the team on his back and cemented his already great legacy.

KG played his way and proved that with the right teammates he is a force.

The rest of the team, House, Rajon, PJ displayed the true team spirit that has been written about all year long.

Big win today, you can say it shouldn't have come down to Game 7, but give credit to Boston, anything can happen in the last game and they came through.Props.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah they played bad, but the so called terrible teammates played very well while their superstar was struggling, can you at least admit that. I know who's on the Cavs roster, Z and Ben Wallace are former All-Stars, Delonte West is a nice player (as proven when he actually got the ball today), Joe Smith is decent as well. Outside of that this is the same roster that made it to the Finals last year, beating a pretty good Pistons squad, so don't blame everything on the help. The star has to take some of the criticism as well.

They played well. But, the problem is, they can't play well when Lebron is playing well, therefore they can't improve collectively as a team andwin big game/series and eventually championships. Im just saying that Lebron is already playing at an incredible level that one "semi" star will putthem over the top. He needs another player that can dominate offensive and take the load off him. Im pretty sure they will try to get that player thisoffseason.

hey are saying "witness" a athlete in the making.
Key word: Athlete. Not a basketball player, an athlete. He needs a consistent jumper in order to be called a real basketball player.
Lebron is not a pointguard or any type of of facilitator
Disagree. I don't like the guy but he has GREAT vision and can read defenses very well. He doesn't drop 6-7 apg by luck.

You do realize it took Jordan like 5-6 years to win his 1st title?
Ah, but he wasn't going up against soft competition. The Bad Boy Pistons and Bird-led Celtics stood in his path. Nor was he complaining aboutthe Jordan Rules.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

This all just shows you that

A. LeBron aint no Kobe

B. LeBron aint no Jordan for that matter

The arrogance of this guy and his fans, is off the charts.

WITNESS

Witness what? A sorry team with a bunch of lower-tier players who are to shook to even be powers on the team because LBJ is on it? LeBron has some nice little ASG awards and scoring titles but what else has he won? He better get help soon or he will be wasting his prime years either:

A. Wasting away and getting bounced early
B. Moving to another team.

yea give lebron gasol and odom and see what he can do. you fail to forget kobe didn't even get out of the first round the past 3 years right? dude needs help.
Put Kobe in the east and see what he can do.
A lot more. He already plays in a conference with defenders like Artest, Bowen, Battier, Bell, Hassell, etc. The East has what? "Kobe-Stopper" Patterson? James Posey (good defender but not GREAT)? And Tayshaun Prince (best in the East) I'm with you dude, Kobe does WAYYYmore in the East than in the West.

moz-screenshot-1.jpg
capt.8d4f920fd45c4149a787ff03b5fd42bd.cavaliers_celtics_basketball_mawt115.jpg

Finally representing the Bay Area like should be
pimp.gif

And did anybody else read this:

In a seven-game series in which the road team never won, the Celtics had many green-clad fans on their side. Lucky the Mascot held up a sign reading "ROCK THE GARDEN!" and the crowd roared. Pierce got the loudest ovation when he was introduced with his nickname, "The Truth."

And when the game started, one fan bellowed, "Not today, LeBron."

It wasn't Wilkins' day on May 22, 1988, even though he outscored Bird in Boston's 118-116 win over Atlanta at the old Boston Garden. Wilkins finished with 47 points, 16 in the fourth quarter, and Bird had 34, with 20 in the final period.

"I'm very aware of the game," Pierce said. "They don't ever let you forget it when you look up to the jumbotron."

James has seen plenty of highlights of that mano-a-mano tussle.

"We both tried to will our team to victory and, just like Dominique Wilkins, I ended up on the short end and the Celtics won again," he said. "I think the second round of the postseason, Game 7, these fans will finally have an opportunity to forget a little bit about what Larry Bird and Dominique Wilkins did and remember what Paul and LeBron did.

"This will go down in history."

Yahoo NBA: Cleveland/Boston Game 7 Recap

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2008051802LeBron seriously needs toget off his own jock. It was a great game but to say that fans will forget even a little bit of that Wilkins-Bird battle is absurd. Those two got hot andstayed hot. LeBron fizzled in the end, and him saying this crap is him trying to get everyone to forget his poor shot selection down the stretch
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bangtcg

Originally Posted by Anorxorcist

laugh.gif
@ these angry New Yorkers...

Boston wins again.

didn't the patriots get hit in the mouth real hard by some giants?
LOL Expect the Pistons to do the same... lol The Truth came to play...... Props CAVS with two costly turnovers when they trailed by one Bron missingthe front end of 2 free throws and missing a layup.... crucial son Oh well... Another rebuilding year for the CAVS Sasha gotta go..... We needed Boobie MikeBrown not keeping Joe Smith in the game in crucial minutes..... Time to go homie

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

And did anybody else read this:

In a seven-game series in which the road team never won, the Celtics had many green-clad fans on their side. Lucky the Mascot held up a sign reading "ROCK THE GARDEN!" and the crowd roared. Pierce got the loudest ovation when he was introduced with his nickname, "The Truth."

And when the game started, one fan bellowed, "Not today, LeBron."

It wasn't Wilkins' day on May 22, 1988, even though he outscored Bird in Boston's 118-116 win over Atlanta at the old Boston Garden. Wilkins finished with 47 points, 16 in the fourth quarter, and Bird had 34, with 20 in the final period.

"I'm very aware of the game," Pierce said. "They don't ever let you forget it when you look up to the jumbotron."

James has seen plenty of highlights of that mano-a-mano tussle.

"We both tried to will our team to victory and, just like Dominique Wilkins, I ended up on the short end and the Celtics won again," he said. "I think the second round of the postseason, Game 7, these fans will finally have an opportunity to forget a little bit about what Larry Bird and Dominique Wilkins did and remember what Paul and LeBron did.

Yahoo NBA: Cleveland/Boston Game 7 Recap

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/recap?gid=2008051802LeBron seriously needs to get off his own jock. It was a great game but to say that fans will forget even a little bit of that Wilkins-Bird battle is absurd. Those two got hot and stayed hot. LeBron fizzled in the end, and him saying this crap is him trying to get everyone to forget his poor shot selection down the stretch
smh.gif

i heard that BS too...
eyes.gif
smh.gif

says who?
laugh.gif

LeBron needs to quit talkin in 3rd person.

Back
Top Bottom