OFFICIAL Cavaliers V Celtics Thread Easter Sunday 4/12 3:30 ABCHD

Well this just might be a preview of the ECF round. This game is important for 2 reasons:

1) A win would keep the home streak alive BOS/CLE has had for a while now. We don't want to give up a loss to Boston in Cleveland. That would prove thehome court we've been fighting for doesn't mean that much if we can't protect this house word to Under Armour.

2) If we do win, which I expect we will, the magic number for home court THROUGHOUT the playoffs would be down to 1. All we would need is a win against eitherPacers or 6ers and the finals would have to come through Cleveland. Assuming we get there of course.

My holidays recently have all revolved around the Cavs. Past few Christmas nights were spent at the Q. We're getting all the Easter stuff outta the wayearly Sunday so I can make it down to the Q. After my Brady Quinn fiasco, we got things straight and I'll be back on the floor 2 weeks in a row now. Idon't know if the national audience is ready for another NT sign, but if I feel the need, I'll be in a prime spot for another showing. I won'tpromise anything except an exciting atmosphere at the Q tho. Get ready Boston fans, this is gonna be a battle.

May the best team win.

good luck in this game, from what i understand KG isn't back yet so... it'll be tough for us to pull this one out.
laugh.gif

Boston is going to go hard.

They wanna keep the 40-1 home court record exclusive to their franchise.

They also want to send a message to the Cavs that they can win in Cleveland.

Should be a battle.

My thing is, don't let Big Baby, Powe or House get loose. When the Cavs fall to the Celts, it's always the role players that are the thorn in the side.

I'm excited for this one, because I think we'll get a sneak peak at how the Cavs will operate come playoff time. Kinda like a dress rehearsal withplays, and rotations.

DO NOT GIVE A GAME BACK TO L.A.!!!!

this is going to be a good game, a lot of things at stake here even if the seedings are pretty much set in the east

Hoping for a very competitive game and of course a CAVS win...

I want that 40-1 home record.... to me that is home court PERSONAFIED(sp)!!! lol

More of the franchise in record books besides futility is a good thing....

CAVS close out a close one in the late stages of the 4th Q.... win by 7

I will def be home for at least one ECF game and one Finals game ( praying we make it all the way)

We're back to 100%...am I the only one that can see the Cavs going nuts and blowing them out? Z and Delonte have had their woes shooting the ball latelyfor the most part and we've had a couple nice wins.

Wally, Ben, and Joe looked SOLID off the bench last night. I expect the same tomorrow.

Belle,
laugh.gif
funny story, I know the girl looking up at the scoreboard in this picture (behind Tirico) Went to school with her

66215b48a745d4b51a264359ca423c3de242394.jpg

She said that you were trying to get in every shot you could
laugh.gif
even pregame, and they had to block you with the ESPN banner. She said she woulda stopped youhere if she hadn't been looking at the clock
roll.gif
roll.gif

HILARIOUS.

You were one determined NTer
laugh.gif

lets go cavs, anyone know if there gona rock there cavfanatic blue jersey?? They only rocked it once this season and that was the last game they played bostonat home.

Hopefully we show up and end the streak. It'll will prove something if we can the game, but I just want second place.

I am just ready for the playoffs.

Cavs got this. Should be a good game for the reasons already posted, but also to add to that, the Cavs need to show why they deserve to share that record withthe old celtics. Lebron will more than likely put on a good show, cause he understands history.

i wasnt even there pregame! remember those werent my seats. early on i was sittin baseline on the floor, those were my seats i was moved to after accommodatingBQuinn. the stub said those seats i was in up in that pic were $425 a piece and those were my downgraded seats. either way i was happy so close to the floor.ill be back on the floor tomorrow again tho. cant wait man. i love the Q when its got that playoff atmosphere inside

My thing is, don't let Big Baby, Powe or House get loose. When the Cavs fall to the Celts, it's always the role players that are the thorn in the side.
Leon still isn't back yet. He's gonna practice on Monday and play in the last game or 2 to get ready for the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JD617

Leon still isn't back yet. He's gonna practice on Monday and play in the last game or 2 to get ready for the playoffs.

Oh thanks. Then make it Tony Allen.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Belle,
laugh.gif
funny story, I know the girl looking up at the scoreboard in this picture (behind Tirico) Went to school with her

laugh.gif
even pregame, and they had to block you with the ESPN banner. She said she woulda stopped you here if she hadn't been looking at the clock
roll.gif
roll.gif

HILARIOUS.

laugh.gif

OC.... Courtney is my cousin.... lol

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Belle,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
even pregame, and they had to block you with the ESPN banner. She said she woulda stopped you here if she hadn't been looking at the clock
roll.gif
roll.gif

HILARIOUS.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Straight up?

Dang, I played ball with her brother Carlton and Cam. Cam was like a frosh when I was a senior.

Small world.

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Belle,
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

HILARIOUS.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Straight up?

Dang, I played ball with her brother Carlton and Cam. Cam was like a frosh when I was a senior.

Small world.

The Conwells and Hines are All family..... I am their OLDER cousin.... So if you went to Shaker.... u know my entire fam as we have been deep at Shaker since..like the 50's... Me on the other hand, went to Benedictine and Lincoln-West... lol

Back
Top Bottom